Chapter 4

Fantasia ❤

 

Chapter 4

Amorette's POV ~
I struggle to open my eyes, then i see the light lamp on the ceiling.
I turn my head to find my mother. 
"Oh hun! I've been so worried!" She says and she hugs me.
"What.. ? Where am i?" i ask
"The hospital" she answers
"What? How?" 
"Well, TaeMin called-"
I sat up. I looked around to find no TaeMin. i sigh, disappointed.
"He called me to say that he brought you to the hospital" she explained "He said you fainted for 2 hours." 
I think for a second... oh yeah, i fainted .. when Key called me pretty. 
"MOM~!" i scream
"What's wrong?"
"Did TaeMin.. come here before? Like, after he left me.." i say
"Well.. He told me he would visit you as many times he could, especially with his tight schedule." she says. 
"I'm going to go eat something, I'll see you in a bit" She says as she walks out.
I smile for a quick second, and then think... That's never going to happen. SHINee's schedules are packed.
I lay down on the bed.
I turn around to the right side of the bed. I start get water in my eyes... Then something touches my shoulder. I turn around, and it's Key~!
Key quickly grabs a tissue and hands it to me. I automatically cover my face. 
Key laughs and takes my hands away from my face. He sits down on one of the guest chairs.
"I'm sorry" We say at the same time.
He chuckles, "You go first"
"No, you go." i insist.
"I insist you go talk first."
"Well.. I'm trying to tell you I'm sorry.. For causing all this trouble" I say. I start crying again, and i wipe the tissue on my eyes.
"No need to cry about it." Key laughs for a second and leans forward the bed.
He points his finger at me, "I'm sorry for judging you" 
"Judging me..?" 
"I told you, that you were pretty, because i saw how TaeMin looked at you"
My jaw drops.
"But, seeing you in bed, for 5 hours or so, you are pretty." He smiles and leans back the chair. 
"Seeing me in bed?" I scream.
His eyes widen and shakes his head no.
"It's an expression... I was here when TaeMin was. When you were unconscious" He says.
I sigh, what a relief. But then again, i wonder..
i was curious.
"TaeMin was here for 5 hours?" I ask
"Well, yeah. He's very worried about you." He says, "When we performed, he messed up his solo" he sighs. 
"But he never messes up in anything!" i yell
"I know." Key says.
"He told me to come down here to see if you're alright. He said he'd be here in a bit. But I'm starving... "
~~~~~
TaeMins POV~
I ask permission from the secretary to enter Amorette's room, and i walk calmly towards the door.
I hope she likes what I brought. I smile to myself.
I open the door, and I catch Amorette with her eyes closed and the doctor heading out.
"If you're here to visit her, please don't disturb her for awhile. She needs her rest before she leaves tomorrow." The doctor says.
I sigh and nod. Another scene in my life that was supposed to be romantic. 
I tiptoe to her night stand and leave her the flowers i bought, and chocolate. 
I touch her hair, and follow the end tip of her hair onto her face. 
I touch her cheeks and i quickly take my hand away. 
Is it hot in here?
I fan myself and walk out of the room. I lean against the door and slowly fall down the floor. My heart is beating so hard. 
Flash backs of her touch sends goosebumps.