Sehun

Next In Line

The first to arrive at the restaurant was the youngest, Oh Sehun.

They had rented the second floor of the restaurant all for themselves to have their reunion. It has been 10 year since EXO had separated ways. They had different reasons to why they decided to disband, some were getting tired, some were getting married, some… well all of them anyways, are already too old to be idols.

For Sehun, it was because he was getting married. As of the moment, he already has two kids with his wife who was his first love.

As soon as Sehun enters, some heads turn to him and some people whisper to themselves. Even if it had been ten years, EXO had sure left a huge impact to the industry.

“Isn’t that Sehun?”

“Wow, he has changed a lot.”

“I heard he has twins already.”

Sehun smiled awkwardly at the people who have recognized him, he quickly made his way upstairs and breathed a sigh of relief since the second floor was empty.

He looked around the area a bit before he took his seat. The place was huge and as Suho has requested, it has been decorated for them. A huge banner of their picture from their XOXO album has been put up on the wall.

The buzzing of his phone shocked him a bit and he quickly swiped the lock screen and looked at the caller ID before he picked the call up.

“Luhan hyung, I’m already here.”


Heh.