stay with me :)

My Hidden Feelings

After put all his things in to his locker , chunji joined his cousins and their friends at the cafeteria.

“ hi chunji hyung !! “ Ricky waves at him.

“ hi my dear “ he patted Ricky’s head and gave him his sweet smile.

“ where is Ljoe hyung ? “ he asked.       

“ emm ? maybe at the class.. or putting his things ? “

“ you didn’t go with him ? “ he asked again.  Chunji shakes his head.” Why hyung ?”

“ because I miss my boy’s cutie face “ he said and once again patted Ricky’s head.

“ only Ricky’s face hyung ? me ? “ Niel said while pouting.

Ricky laughed. “ Niel hyung is pouting !! hahahaha “ he keep laughing. Changjo stared at him.

‘ why is he this adorable ?’ he thought.

“ aigoo .. ofcourse you too my boy “ Chunji patted Niel on his head.

“ hehe thanks hyung ! anyway hyung , later about the bank. Ricky will go with changjo , I need to help CAP hyung with his assignments “ Niel told him.

“ really ? okay then. Take a good care of him okay ? “ chunji said to changjo. Changjo just nodded.  He understand , how precious this boy to them. He’s jealous sometimes , because Ricky got lovely hyung like chunji and Niel to take a good care of him.

“ hey hyung ~ I’m not a baby. I even older than changjo “ Ricky said.

“ only few months apart okay “ changjo said.

Chunji laughed.” You are a baby to us. You should look more mature like changjo. Then , I trust you to go alone “ chunji joking.

“ talking about mature , I saw Ricky is doing sit up at his class , hyung ! “ Niel said. “ right CAP hyung ? changjo ? “ CAP and changjo just nodded awkwardly.

“ really ?? aigoo ~ my baby is going to grow up “

“ aish hyung “ Ricky blushed.

Chunji laughed over his cuteness. “ anyway , changhyunnie , here’s my card , don’t lose it okay ? “ he said and give it to Ricky. Ricky take it and just nodded while smiling.

A few minutes , Ljoe join them. “ hey guys , I’m sorry for late joining you guys. Have something to do “

“ it’s okay Ljoe hyung “ Ricky said while smile widely.

“ aigoo this cutie “ Ljoe said returning his smile to Ricky. Then he turned his eyes to chunji who’s laughing and talking with CAP and Niel. ‘ no matter what happens, I will restore his memory back ‘ then his phone rang , to make him knows that he received a new message. He take it out and open the message.

From : Bang minsoo hyung

Ljoe , I know what you’re thinking. I’m thinking the same too.and I know you likes him, but not now , okay ? we’ll do it slowly.

After reading it , he put it back and look back at them. To his surprised , all of them look at him.

“ from who , hyung ? “ changjo asked.

“ aah , nothing. My mom “

“ ooh okay “ he said and talk back with Ricky and the others continue talking. Ljoe sighed in relief.

~~

After the lunch break is over , all of them went back to their own classes.

“ chunji “ Ljoe called. Chunji turned his head beside to look at Ljoe.

“ yes ? “

“ I’m planning to sleepover at your house “

“e-eh ? isn’t it too early to sleepover ? we just know each other “

“ yeaah I know , but it’s not wrong right ? “

“y-yeah – “

“ okay ! on Saturday. Okay ? the day changjo and ricky watch cinema “

Chunji just sighed.

~~

Time fly so fast that it was time to go back home. After ended their last class , both CAP and Niel went into the school library to finish off their homeworks and helping CAP.

“ what subject you want me to help hyung ? “

“ emm , Mathematics “ CAP answered.

“ Mathematics ? “ Niel asked. CAP just nodded.

“ why ? you’re not good at it ? “

“ emm .. I’m not really good at it .. Ricky is really good at it, so if I don’t know I will ask him.. but it’s okay , I will try to help you hyung “

“ are you sure ? “

“ yeah hyung , take it out. I will take my pencil case out “ he said and his school bag. CAP just did what he told to and wait for Niel. “ okkaay here. Where is your work sheet hyung ? “

“ here “

Niel scan it up to down.” Oooohh !! Ricky have taught me this “ he said and start to write something and explain it to CAP . but CAP is too busy looking or staring to be exact at the beautiful sight of Niel.

‘ what this boy’s sin until his own mother put him into an orphanage.. he didn’t even know that his mother is still alive  ‘

“ hyung ? hyung “ Niel call for him.” Are you listening to me ? “

“u-uh ? sorry ? “

“ aigoo hyung. What are you thinking ? are you having problems ? “

“eh ,no . I was just…”

“ just ? “

“ just thinking of something , but it’s okay. It’s not a big matter “ he smiled.

“ really hyung ? you have me hyung. Maybe I can help you “

“ no , it’s okay Niel. Let’s continue “ he said and focus back on his work sheet.

“ emm , okay if you said so “

~~

After saying goodbye to his Chunji hyung , Ricky went out of the school with changjo.  On their way to the bank , Ricky saw an ice cream stall , but remembering that he doesn’t have any money , he pouts. Changjo realized it and ask him.

“ hey what with this “ he pokes Ricky’s pouty lips. Ricky just pointed the ice cream stall with his index finger. “ then ? “

“ no money “ he said and pouting again.

“ haha this is why your hyung didn’t dare to let  you to go alone ~ “ he said.

“ huh? “ Ricky tilt his head.” Why ? “

“ you always acting cute ~ no one will believe you if you said you are older than me “ he stuck his tongue out.

“ ish “ Ricky pouts again.

“ look look “ he pokes Ricky’s pouty lips again. “ okay let’s go. I will buy it for you “

“ really ?” Ricky asked while smiling widely.

“ yes Yoo Chang Hyun “

Ricky shouting excitedly and pull changjo’s arm to the ice cream stall with his wide smile.

~~

Chunji volunteer to help the teacher to clean the storage room , knowing that Ljoe also want to help him. Ljoe quietly clean the window when chunji stop for a while from sweeping the floor and stared at his back.

“ why ? “ suddenly Ljoe questioned him.

“ huh ? “

“ why are you looking at me ? “

“h-how did you know ? “ chunji asked back.

“ from the reflection of the window “ he turn around and look at him.

“ o-oh “ he lowered his head. Embarrassed .

“ why ? “ Ljoe asked again.

“ nothing. I just… look out “

“oohh “ Ljoe replied and continue his work. “ anyway…. Uncle said.. I mean principal said you guys always changing schools every month ? “ he asked. Chunji just nodded continuing his work. “ are you going to leave next month ? “

“ I don’t know “

“ you don’t know ? “

“yeah.. since Niel and Ricky have their own friends already and I love it cause they never have really close friends before. “

“so… are you going to stay ? “

“maybe…” he shrugged his shoulder.

‘ yeah..just stay here.. with me.. I will get your memory back .. just wait ‘ Ljoe thought.

“ why do you help me anyway ? “

“ huh ? “

“ hmm.. like , we’re just know each other two days ago ? and you are act like you are my best friend “ he’s not being rude but that was the truth. Ljoe make him like he’s his best friend. Every where he go , there will be Ljoe.

“ maybe because you remind me of my old friend ? “ he lied. He really want to tell chunji that he was his old friend , his crush. But he just can’t . he need to do it slowly .

~~

9th chapter ^^ hope you enjoy it ^^ comments ?

 

Ppyong <3