weird ~.~

My Hidden Feelings

The next day , as usual , Chunji and his little cousins went to the school with a smile on their smile. Out of nowhere , his phone suddenly rang

' aissh.. why she call when i'm with them ' he sighed. " my boys , you can go ahead. i need to go to the shop nearby "

" okaay hyung ! we will wait for you at the front gate " Ricky said.

" okaay dear " he said smiling.

" let's go Niel hyung ! " Ricky said and pull Niel's arm. Niel just laugh over his cuteness.

after his two little cousins dissapeared from his sight , he took out his phone and answered the call. " hello "

" Chan Hee - aah "

" yes? "

" i just want to ----- "

" ahjumma ... if you want to ask about him again, just go and meet him in person. if you want to know about him by asking me only , you never know if what i'm telling you is true or not. but so far , what i told you are all true. I'm sorry ahjumma , but i have to go now " with that he hang up the call.

' i'm sorry ahjumma... i didn't mean to talk like that to you . '

after ended the call , he went to the shop nearby to buy some candy for his little cousins.

~~

" yo you guys. remember , you guys just need to follow my instructions, so our plan will be success " Ljoe said

" but.... should I really do your crazy idea hyung? " Changjo asked.

" ofcourse , you already agreed to it " he smiled. " let's go to school "

~~

while waiting for Chunji to come , both Ricky and Niel play some games to throw away their boredom on Niel's phone.

"hyung ! you're lost to me ! you should treat me lunch ! " Ricky shouted excitedly.

" hahaha yes yes , hyung promised "

" yeaayyyyy !!!!! "

" hoho , why so happy ? " suddenly someone interjected their conversations.

Both Ricky and Niel surprised and look back , and saw LJoe and the gang. ( hahaha :p )

" oh , Jonghyun sshi " Ricky said.

" yaah I said , call me changjo .. how many times do you want me to tell you" changjo said and earned a hit on his head from Ljoe. " yaaah hyung " he patted his head.

" talk nicely. will you? " Ljoe whispered.

" yeaah yeaah I will ~~ "

" hehe , sorry Ricky yaa ~ he's always like this " Ljoe said while smiling nicely to him.

" hmm hyung , you look so creepy when you're smiling like that " changjo whispered to him

"shut up"

" hehehe , it's okay " Ricky said and gave him his sweet smile.

" so, what are you guys doing here? " Ljoe asked.

" actually , we're waiting for chunji hyung. "

" oooh.. it's okay. you guys can go to your class.. i will tell him later "

" really? thankyou " both Ricky and Niel bowed and started to walk to the building .

" yaaah go with them ! " Ljoe said and push both CAP and Changjo fowards

without talking much , both of them just started walking.

" hyung , don't you think that Ljoe hyung's idea is crazy ? " changjo asked. " should we do it ? "

" i think it's okay. " CAP answered.

" huh? what? okay? did I just heard you said okay? ohmygod hyung... both of you are crazy " he said

" stop talking. go approach Ricky. and remember , talk nicely to him " CAP warned him.

" fine fine " he answered and went to beside Ricky and CAP went to besides Niel. " heey Ricky hey Niel " he called .

" hey Jonghyun " Niel said and gave him a smile.

" No Niel hyung, call him Changjo " Ricky said

" aah , sorry Changjo . " Niel apologised. While CAP look at changjo with his eyes widen.

" HA HA , it's okay. just call me with what ever you want " he smiled, fake to be exact. " so let's break now since we have different way to our class " he said.

" okay ! see you later Niel hyung ! at the cafeteria. okay? " Ricky said and take Changjo's arm with him after releasing Niel's arm.

Changjo just follow him since his arm was 'control' by Ricky. and because of that he felt uneasy. " emm Ricky ? "

" yes changjo? " he asked while look back at changjo.

' no changjo don't tell him to release your arm , he's cute ' his heart said. ' no changjo ! tell him to release it . people are looking ' his brain said. He's having fight with between his heart and brain.

" yes changjo? " Ricky asked once again.

" huh? nothing nothing " he said while shaking his head. ' aissh changjo , why did you heard your heart -.- ' his brain sighed. ' i'm sorry brain... but he's really cute ' he talked back to his brain. ' yyaah changjo ! what did you just said? ' he then now back to reality ' i'm sorry brain. i need to follow Ljoe hyung's idea '

" okaay !! we're here " Ricky said and smiled at him.

' yaah stop smiling !!!! '

~~

" so how was your first day at school? " CAP asked.

" fine ! thanks to you and your friends. i have friends " Niel thanked him and giving him his smile.

" you're welcome "he smiled back

" anyway , are you guys living together? "

" three of us? " he asked. Niel just nodded. " nope. we live with our parents " he answered.

" oooh.. I envy you guys "

" it's okay. you can come to my house and talk to my parents "

" really?? thanks ! but that must be awkward right ? haha "

" for the first time , maybe . hehe "

Then both them arrived at their class.

~~

After bought the candy for his little cousins he went straight to the school font gate . but he didn't see any sign of his cousins , but no other than that one person , yes Ljoe. he just went pass Ljoe and continue walking to his class. ' just give this candy during lunch time ' he thought. For his surprised , Ljoe called him.

" hey hey wait "

he stopped. " yes , what do you want? "

' yo Ljoe , just take it easy.. chill chill ' he calm down himself. " haha nothing. just want to walk with you "

' huh? what's with this kid ? '

" you must think that i'm weird right? well... i just want to be friends with you " he said. ' ha ha ! that sound so weird ! '

" ooooooohhh aaaaahhh hahaha ! if that was your reason , i hope you really mean it " chunji said

" haha ofcourse ! okay so here , let me bring your bag for you " he said and take chunji's bag from him.

" huh? haha okay. thankyou " he thanked him. ' weird. there must be something. i should be careful with him '

~~

The principal is busy with his works paper until the telephone's rang is heard. he take it and answere. " hello"

" hello , kim soo ro "

" aaaah noona ~ yes noona? why did you call? "

" I just want to thank you my brother. thankyou for making Chan Hee and his cousins moved to your school "

" aaaah no problem noona. i'm happy that i can help you and them. after all , one of them is my nephew , right ? "

" haha yes , thankyou soo ro yaah "

" anyway, which one is your son noona? is it Chan Hee , Daniel , or Chang Hyun ? " he asked. " you never tell me who's your son "

" eemmm.. Ahn Daniel " she finally said.

" really?? aaahh okey then. don't worry noona, your secret is safe with me... don't think about it too hard , i'm sure he will understand . sorry noona , i have to go now. a bit busy. bye " then the call ended.

hello ^^ 4th chapter ^^ comments and subscribe ^^ and enjoy !

thanks to mayuasdf,Elkimsoo,ItsMeL0L,conan_q21 ^^

YEAAYY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR LEE CHAN HEE AKA CHUNJI ! GROW WELL <3 <3 LOVE YOU ! ANGEL LOVE YOU <3

Ppyong !! <3