3;

Wings
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kai’s ashy brown eyes scanned the room, showing minuscule smirk, watching the actions of his new classmates giggling and chattering mostly about him. His eyes laid straight at Suzy who looked down at her book, covering her face with her long hair, trying to hide her eyes. He released a chuckle only he could hear then turned his attention to his new perky teacher, Mrs. Lee. Mrs. Lee exchanged the look with him and instantly knew what his eyes were saying. The perky teacher gave a small laugh before announcing his seat in the class.

“Kai,” she faced him. “You will sit in the back behind Bae Suzy.” Instantly, everyone glared at Suzy, mostly the jealous vexatious females, and especially the three devils; Jiyeon was the one who gave an intense glare at Suzy, sending shivers down her spine. Kai, on the other hand, was baffled by the sudden behavior of some of the students but, showed a stoic face, pretending he didn’t care of the business some students had with her but, he could not shake off the feeling of curiosity; it kept bothering him, telling him that he should know.

Kai sighed then walked to the seat behind Suzy. As Kai was walking, Suzy lifted her head up only a bit just to see his face. How he looked familiar left Suzy with multiple questions. Kai shot a friendly look at Suzy and she could not help but smile. His persona seemed so admirable and he seemed diverse from the others but, just like the old saying, you should never judge a book by its cover. He took a seat then slouched once he was comfortable.

“Okay class,” Mrs. Lee began the lecture which only 35% was listening to. Most of the students were either chattering about other things not involving school except for fights, which were the majority of the male population, or, the female students were giggling and gossiping about the new hot student in class. Kai didn’t pay attention to the conversations. Rather he was staring into the distance then looked at Suzy’s long dark black hair. It looked soft and silky that we wanted to touch it, to play with it, and to mess around with it; it seemed fun.

Despite her hair, Kai was more interested in the girl herself. She was not talkative like the other students and he assumed that she isolated herself from the other students for reasons. She represented herself as a loner, that’s what he thinks. Kai, wanting to know Suzy more, decided to have a silent conversation with the girl. He took out a small piece of blank white paper and wrote on it. He then folded the paper and purposely dropped his pencil so he could slide his paper under the edge of her desk, hoping it would appear visible to her.

Suzy hung her head down, like she always done, with her eyes meeting no contact with anyone. Her eyes were directly staring at her desk but, a part of it stared at the solid floor. As she was looking down, her eyes found a small piece of paper. Suzy was reluctant to grab it but, without thinking, she did. She opened it and to her surprise it was from Kai. She watched glance at him but, that would make her blush more and she did not want that happening. She read the note.

Hey the name is Kai

You’re Suzy right?

Nice to meet you Suzy

Sorry if I don’t have much to say

I really don’t know what to say, haha

Um…I really don’t know what else to say but

I hope you can write back ^^

-Kai

Suzy held the laughter that wanted to escape her lips. His tiny comments were adorable and funny and it actually brightened her up. Now Suzy had a choice, either she replies to him and start an amazing conversation or she just leaves it alone and gives him a clue of talking to her is not the best thing to do. Before she could decide, the bell rang. Everyone was surprised by the timing even the teacher who was not even near to completing her lecture on the di

Please log in to read the full chapter