Soohyun Vs. Hoya

Soohyun Vs. Hoya

Soohyun and Hoya were paired up for this Ultimate Idol competition, the best dancers were with the best vocals to compete against other pairings to see who was the strongest and most versatile. They met at Woollim’s Studio and began to get to know each other before they dove right into work. They introduced themselves to each other and started to talk and collaborate ideas with one another.

A knock on the door startled them as they stood up and greeted the person that was walking through the door.

"Annyeong, I am ______. I will be your stylist and help you coordinate schedules and such. It is very nice to meet you two, Soohyun and Howon." You bowed to both of them as you saw both of them freeze.

Hoya scanned you as he could see the warm hearted person that you were and he couldn’t help but notice that you were wearing a purple plaid shirt with a black tank top underneath. A smile curled onto his lips as his heart began to feel light.

Soohyun locked his eyes with yours as he thought that you were an angel that came down. Smiling at your cute hairstyle and your modesty he knew that you were going to be perfect to work with.

Blushing you adverted your gaze from each of them as you cleared your throat knowing that you froze two more idols.

"So, have you guys thought about what kind of songs you would like to do?" You sat on the floor as the guys followed your lead.

"I thought that we could do one of Ukiss’ songs." Soohyun boasted as Hoya curled up one side of his lip and stared at him just like he would with his own members.

"Why not do one of Infinite’s songs? They seem to have a better at capturing all sorts of hearts and audiences." Hoya rudely teased. The guys glared at each other as you giggled at their banter.

"Why don’t we see what song you guys like the best from the list of songs that I took the liberty to compile." You got up and moved to the stereo as you plugged in your phone, choosing the first song you watched the two guys as Hoya closed his eyes and bopped his head along with the beat while Soohyun moved his head to the melody.

Getting through your list, you made your way back over to the guys as you asked them which ones they liked the best. Hoya asked to see your phone to look at the songs again as you handed it over Soohyun leaned over his shoulder and they both saw this song that they wanted to see. Soohyun pressed the track as your song came on. Widening your eyes you tried to grab your phone out of Hoya’s grasp.

"Yah! Give that back!" You called as you got closer and stood up, Hoya did everything to keep it out of your reach, to which he was succeeding.

"Why? I love this song." Hoya said as he smiled at you softly.

"I like it too." Soohyun held you back as you tripped and fell over on top of Hoya and Soohyun.

"You guys can’t perform that song, it isn’t even produced. I-It is just something I mixed together." You stuttered as you tried to move off of both of the men, your cheeks flushed as Hoya gave you back your phone.

"That will stand us apart, I think we really could win with that song." Hoya said as he looked into your eyes, his kind side melting from his hard outside and into you.

"I really like it too. If you want some help I would be happy to." Soohyun said as you nodded.

"If you guys really want to do it, I guess we could do it. But I would have to work on the lyrics tonight so you could practice for it tomorrow." You moved off of them as they both sat up.

"We could help, Hoya has done some of the lyrics for his band and so have I. Hoya could do the choreography too, I could help you with the piano and vocals. We don’t want to you to be all alone on this project." Soohyun convinced you as Hoya nodded.

You smiled, so happy that they were going to help you with this project and not just do what they were told and leave you to do all of the work. Long hours were put in as Hoya pounded out the choreography, he came and sat by you as his head rested on your shoulder soon falling asleep on you. Soohyun was singing as he used your thigh for a pillow as he soon fell asleep too. Long hours took you over as you finally finished everything and fell asleep on Hoya, your head resting on his as your fingers played with Soohyun’s hair.

Hoya woke up first as he saw you hunched over as he moved your head to his shoulder and wrapped his arms around you, pulling your hands from Soohyun’s hair you snuggled into him as he pet your cheek gently. Hoya saw what you had been working on and he was shocked when he saw that it was all finished. Slowly petting your head he smiled proudly at you as you slept for the rest of the day with your two members.

Over the next few weeks you could tell that there was something that was between Hoya and Soohyun, they would try and compete with each other for something. Your song was perfect and loved dancing and singing to it. Then a late night, the two guys stopped and took a break as you watched them clapping since they did it perfectly.

”_______?” Soohyun started as he tried to catch his breath, “If you had to choose one of us which one would you choose?” Hoya perked up as he knew as well as Soohyun that both of them had deep feelings for you. 

"I couldn’t choose." You stood up from the floor and made your way to the mirror. "Hoya’s dancing is intoxicating." You showed a few of his moves that you had mastered as Hoya felt his heart fall for you more. "While Soohyun has a beautiful voice and can sing to the angels. Hoya can rap but Soohyun is so talented as well. Both of your personalities are so special and unique to both of you and I love them both." You sung gently to your song as you watched through the mirror that the guys were blushing and smiling at you. 

The next day was the competition as you chose their outfits for them. Black tank top and stone washed jeans with white skater shoes; of course a hat for Hoya and Soohyun would have bracelets and accessories. Running your fingers through each of their hair made you smile as you did their makeup too and got them ready for the night. You were in some tight jeans with a white tank top and a green jacket over it.

In a few minutes they were on stage as you wished them both luck. The crowd roared as Soohyun began to sing. Hoya danced as Soohyun joined, Hoya rapped next as Soohyun danced. Everyone loved it. When they finished the crowd stood up and screamed for them as they ran off stage wrapping you in a big group hug as they both kissed your cheeks, for helping them. A while later they announced the winners as Hoya and Soohyun pulled you out onto the stage.

"The winner is… Soohyun and Hoya!" The MC’s called as they wrapped you in a hug again and hoisted you on their shoulders, taking the trophy into your hands as glitter and confetti rained down on everyone in sight.

After everyone had left you were just admiring the stage as the lights gently shined on the stage. Soohyun and Hoya walked out to you as you  danced and sang your song for fun, letting your voice resonate through the concert hall. The guys gently walked up to you as they sung with you. Morphing the song into a confession as they both sung/rapped to you happily.

I love you (I love you)
Please don’t leave (don’t leave)
I want you to stay by my side forever (my side)
Please, I’m begging you to stay by me, to love me (love me
To care for me (care), To give your heart to me (heart).

You are my angel please don’t leave, you are perfect.
Perfect beyond compare, I want you I need you
Please don’t leave me hanging. I love you (I love you)

Please Be Mine

I want your Forbidden Love

You are my Paradise

Don’t ever Stop Girl

'Cause you are my Special Girl

I do Believe that you are my Cover Girl

It Must Be Fate, I want you in 60 seconds

Without you, my heart wishes Someday I will be with you again.