So you won't tell anybody? :)

Babysitting the EVIL Jo twins

 

Eun mi's POV

"yah, what do you want me to do so that you won't tell anybody?"

"buy me LOTS and LOTS of ice cream." she said as she jumped up and down.

hah. easy. "okay." i nodded.

"but, it's not only ice cream, let's do some shopping!" she exclaimed.

aish. no wonder she's the sister of the twins, they're all addicted to shopping and loves to blackmail me >.<

"unnie, i want to shop in a sanrio shop!" she excitedly said- wait, did she just said sanrio?

"you're addicted to hello kitty too?" 

"yes! how about you unnie?" she excitedly said.

"super! kya~! XD" i replied. "gimme a minute! dress up too,okay?!" i said and dashed to my room to change my clothes. after changing, i grabbed my shoulder bag and dashed downstairs. 

i sat on the bench beside my pool. i waited for her for like 10 minutes.

"unnie! let's go!" she said, cheerfully.

"okay! but, wait, where will we go first? sanrio shop or ice cream shop?" i asked.

"sanrio shop of course! c'mon, let's hire a cab." she said.

"we don't need to hire a cab. i have my own car." i said.

"eh? you can drive?" she asked, confused.

"yeah" i replied.

"omo, unnie! you're so cool! i wish i have a sister like ya! you're not only cool, but also very pretty!" she sais in an amazed tone.

i nodded and skipped towards my car, she obidiently fllowed me.

"this is your own car?" she asked.

"yeah." i replied.

"do you have your driver's license already?"

"nope."

"then you're not allowed to drive. what if we'll get caught by the cops?" she worriedly asked.

"nah~ don't worry i have a solution for that!" i asked and pushed her beside my car. she hesitantly sat. i sat on the driver's seat and we drove off. then suddenly, the cops stopped us.

"Ms. can i check your driver's license?" the guy asked.

" i don't have one. i'm still underage." i calmly replied. i can sense hana is shaking.

the guy raised a brow. "then you're not allowed to drive if you're still underage."         "even if i'm underage, i'm still better at driving than you :P" i replied.                          "yah, i'm a cop. respect me."                                                                     "psh. like i care." i stucked my tongue out. he was about to raise his arm (i closed my eyes >.<)  when a familiar voice spoke, "yah! what are you doing to my princess?"        

my eyes widened. "UNCLE!"i walked outside my car and i hugged him tightly and he hugged me back. he spun me around and finally put me down.

"uncle, that mean guy wants to punch me ;(" i said with my PUPPY EYES *_*

my uncle faced the guy. "yah! that's my niece! don't worry, she can drive well! better than you!" he snickered.

the guy bowed "i'm sorry" then he left. huh! that's a relief! thank god uncle's here! keke >:)

"yah, don't drive your own car, what if i'm not here? tsk this girl. yah, this is like the thousand time you got caught. i won't help you next time again" he said as he ruffled my hair." hire someone older to drive for you... want me to find you one?"  he asked. i shook my head

"no need,uncle. i'll be turning 18 (kor. age) soon :D" i replied.

"okay, but be safe,okay? your umma will get mad at me if anything happens to you."

"don't worry,uncle! ;)"i winked at him.

"aish. this cute little girl." he mumbled.

"it's time for us to go now,uncle. see you again ,next time! take care!" i bid goodbye and drove off.

 

"yah unnie,  youngmin oppa said your dad is a yakuza. then why do you have relatives whose cops?" she asked.

"hana, my dad is in japan, and my uncles and aunts are here.!" i said.

"eh?  you have another relative cops?" she asked again.

"yeah. 2 of my uncles are cops and 2 of my aunts are also cops." i explained.

she just nodded.

we finally arrived at the mall. i saw hana sighed. so adorable! i chuckled. she's like the girl version of youngmin, kek- wait, what am i thinking? >.< i metally slapped myself. 

"eun mi unnie, are you okay?" she asked in a worried tone.

"yes! i am!" i gave her a reassuring smile. "c'mon let's go inside!" we happily went inside the mall. i took hana in a sanrio shop, where i always visit. we skipped inside and scanned the whole shop.

hana looked amazed. it's not my first time in this shop. i always go to this shop. i actually have my hello kitty collection. keke. i just watched hana pick the things she like. she's finally done shopping and she have lots of shopping bag hung in her hands.

"unnie, i'm hungry~ let's eat lunch~!" she pouted.

"i'm hungry too. let's eat at the nearest restaurant here." i said and she nodded.

after we ate lunch, we decided to go to the park. we bought lots ice cream and sat on a bench. i my ice cream. ah~ it's very delicious. we took photos and had a lot fun.

"so hana, where did you came from?" i asked her.

"canada." she replied.

"why?" i asked again.

"imma exchange student, that's why." she said and her ice cream again.

"oh, cool." i replied and she chuckled.

"unnie, i really want to have a unnie like you. you're nice,cool and all~! i also wanna be like you" she said.

"ha, i also want to have younger siblings, especially younger sister."

"btw, unnie, sorry for taking care of my brothers. i know it's hard to look after them," she lowered her head.

"nah~ i had a lot of fun taking care of them. we're close to each other already." i chuckled.

"thank you unnie~" she hugged me. she's so cute, she loves hugging me!

"your welcome,dongsaeng~!" i hugged her back. my phone rang so i broke free from the hug. i took out my phone and answered it.

'YAH! WHERE ARE YOU? I THOUGHT WE'LL PLAN TODAY?" youngmin yelled, sounding really angry. i placed my phone a few inches away from my ear cause his voice is so looooouuudddd.

"okay, we'll go home now." i said and hung up.

"let's go now, hana, your oppa is angry already." i said and she pouted. i ruffled her hair.

we stood up and we skipped towards my car.

"unnie, thank you for today~ i had a lot of fun~" she said with a sweet smile.

"no problem,dongsaeng~! btw, keep your promise okay? keep it as a secret! don't tell anybody!" i took my pinky finger and she did the same and we intertwined it. 

"promise!" she replied.

Hana's POV

keke. sorry eun mi unnie, youngmin oppa already know! keke

Youngmin's POV

aish >.< that >.< she told me we'll plan something about our booth >.< arrgghh! how can she leave the house like that without telling me? she's so dead!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry for the LAMEST chapter ever =.='' i can't think of anything>.<