Babies day out! uh, i mean TEENS day out!

Babysitting the EVIL Jo twins

Eun Jung's POV

I excitedly walked downstairs. good thing aunt is home ! weeee~~~~

i stepped outside and saw eun mi sitting outside.

she saw me and quickly ran towards me. she's a fashionista! 

(this is her outfit)

"you ready?" she asked and i nodded.

she linked arms with me and started to walk towards her car and i saw the twins standing beside a pink car. HER OWN CAR! gosh, what do i expect? of course she has her own car! she's a queenka! BUT THE CAR SHE HAVE IS MY DREAM CAR! I'VE NEVER RIDE A CAR BEFORE (except for taxi) >.< 

i noticed the twins is glaring at me. OMO >.< "eun jung, sit in the back." eun mi pointed at the back of the car. the twins raced to the sit beside the driver's sit. aish >.< i don't know who is who. they have the same hair color. but i noticed the other one is hugging a pikachu plushie.

the other twin won and sat beside eun mi, then the other one grumpily sat beside me. seriously, why don't they like to sit beside me? i think the one who sat beside me is youngmin, creepy >.<. 

he's glaring at me and i don't know why! T3T i should've stayed in the house! 

~AFTER 30 MINUTES~

"WE'RE HERE!~" EUN MI YELLED. and because of her voice i woke up. i slept??

"c'mon you're so slow!" youngmin exclaimed.

"s-sorry." i said. i quickly went outside and tripped, luckily, kwangmin grabbed me.

"thanks."i said and he smirked.

-WE QUICKLY WENT INSIDE THE MALL-

WOW. JUST WOW! i think they already checked all the stores around the mall! and each of them holds a bunch of shopping baskets. 

i was wandering around and something caught my attention. it's a bag. but it's too expensive T.T i don't have money T.T eun mi noticed me and ran up to me. "you want that Jansport bag?" she asked. was i staring at it for so long? "y-yes. but i don't have money." i said, scratching the back of my head.

"which? the pink reversible bag?" she pointed. i nodded. 

(This is the bag. *author*-->i actually have this kind of bag! :3)

then i went away. 

it's already 8:00 pm. gosh, can you belive it?! they shop like forever! they're all holding a bunch of bags, well except me. 

"I'm hungry!" kwangmin exclaimed. then pointed at a japanese restaurant. 

OMO >.< i had a hard time chosing what i like. why? well it's JUST because all the food are super expensive!

what will i order? eun mi noticed that i had a hard time chosing, so she asked me, "Pick the food you want. don't worry if it's expensive. i'm paying" she said. so i ordered what i want. it's so delicious >.<

We spent many hours eating, i checked my watch, EKKK!!! it's already 10:00 pm! omo~

we went to her car and they drove me home.

"thanks alot~ this day is fun!" i said and waved goodbye. i was about to leave when eun mi grabbed my wrist. then she handed me a paperbag. 

"open it once you're inside your room" she said, winked and they left.

i quickly went to my room. i excitedly opene dthe paper bag. OMO! >.<

it's the jansport bag that i want! thanks eun mi~~~~ ^_^

i want to thank her but i don't have a cell phone. i want to thank her in school but i can't, why? well the QUEENKAs and KINGKAs will beat me up if i'll go close to her. hmm... what should i do?

then i heard somebody's knocking at my door. i hid the bag and opened the door.

it's my aunt. she slapped me. i rubbed my cheek. it's hurts like hell!

"YAH! why did you left the house?! YOU LEFT MY MINI STORE! I TOLD YOU TO STAY HOME! WHERE DID YOU GO?HUH?" she yelled and pulled my hair. 

"i-..i..."

and before i knew it, she dragged me outside the house, she took all my things, she threw it on me and closed the gate.

"don't comeback here again! you're so lazy! go away!" she shouted. 

where will i go? i wandered around. i have nowhere else to go. i found a bench and just laid there. 

and before i knew it was already fast asleep...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

YAY! new character! BTw i have a new FIC! please read/support/subscribe and comment! 

Eun jung is the main protagonist in my new FIC! :D (but i;m still editing the story, i haven't posted a chapter there)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/56952/why-are-we-still-friends-i-m-100-sure-we-re-perfect-for-each-other-n-a