Chapter 2

Deceive me

"Annyeong," Sunhwa gave the gorgeous smile she used that every guy fell for when she greeted EXO while you just smiled at them. You did not really understand Sunhwa's taste this time. They looked extremely gorgeous but they did not look like they had that much money. Yes, you and Sunhwa were the cute girls who dated rich boys just because it was more fun. 

Kris looked at you and Sunhwa and scowled. *Money lovers. I can't believe the boys didn't see that.*

Chen smiled back at your friend and it was evident he was mesmerised," Hi. My name is Chen. We chatted on social media, remember? Chen_chen?"

"Oh of course, oppa. You look so much better in person." Sunhwa squealed.

Chen smiled with satisfaction while Kris rolled his eyes. Too bad. Someone's already bored, you thought. 

Xiumin nudged Chen and it knocked Chen back to reality, "Oh yeah. I have to introduce you. These are my friends - Lay, Xiumin, Luhan, Kris and Tao." 

"Nice to meet you all. Oh my god, I feel like I am meeting the cool kids from school. You guys must be kingkas." Sunhwa complimented. You surpressed your laughter *She is always good at this.*

"You can kinda say that. Our group has a name - EXO. Everyone from University of SM knows us." Tao boasted like a kid. 

*And someone's a big mouth.* You thought with a raised brow. 

"I bet with all these looks everyone would be captivated. Oh and I almost forget; meet my friend Joohyun." Sunhwa introduced.

You gave a small smile and waved, "Hi all. Nice meeting you."

They all smiled and said hi except Kris. He was really not interesed in this meeting or whatsoever. You noticed that Kris is really indifferent. *Rude.*

You all talked for more than an hour while Kris kept silent the whole time. He rolled his eyes every single minute. Everyone looked oblivious to that except you. When he happenend to meet your eyes, you gave him a friendly smile while he just blankly looked away. *Totally rude when I'm trying to be good.*

Sunhwa checked her watch and gasped loudly," Oh my god. I have to go back home. My mom told me to be back by 5 and it's already 4:30. It's going to take at least an hour to take public transport from here." she looked at you, " What should I do, chingu ya?"

"Oh that's bad," Luhan said," I will send you back."

"Hyung, don't you have to go to the practice? I will send her back." Tao said. Kris rolled his eyes for the upteenth time. *When does he become so good. He never even send me back.*

"Hey, hey I will do that since I invited her here." Chen said. 

You raised your eyes. *Wow. They are quite easy though.*

"No, no, it's ok. I will go back with public transport. I will take my mom's scolding. I dont' want to be a burden." Sunhwa stood up and took her bag and winked towards you secretly. 

"You will not be a burden. I will take you home. " Chen stood up too and took his bag. 

After they left, you said to the remaining EXO, "That was really cool of him to do that." 

"Hyung's a really nice guy. Just sometime he is noisy. You will want to tell it to Sunhwa noona," Tao told you. 

You laughed out loud, "I will keep it from her though. Let's let her think he is always cool. Oh by the way, what's your name again?" you looked at Kris. 

Kris pointed to himself with raised brows," Me? Kris. You don't really need to know since this will be the last time we meet."

You pouted while the guys threw a tantrum, "Aii hyung. Why you gotta be so rude?" 


I know I am really bad for not updating this long but hope you enjoy this chapter. Just to remind you, the characters in this story are ficitonal and is not related to anything whatsoever from reality.

And...thank you, thank you for checking this out again. Your comments will make me happy.