Chapter 1

Deceive me

Ringggg~

The bell rang to mark the end of class. You were keeping your things when someone slammed her hand on your desk. You looked up and saw a familiar junior. You raised your brows.

"It's you, right?" she looked at you," The one who told my boyfriend that I'm cheating on him."

You paused for a while before answering," Yeah. I think I told him."

She gasped," Why did you do that?! I did not cheat on him!"

"I just told him what I think. And he just believe me." you said nonchalantly while putting your books.

"Why would you think that way? What did I do to you that you're being like this?!" she raised her voice.

You sighed. *I think I messed up with Miss Drama.* "Excuse me." You got up to walk away while she grabbed your arm.

"Answer me! What did you do that?"

You sighed. *I don't really have time for this.* "I told you I just told him what I think. It's his fault for believing me not you. Are you really sure he is your boyfriend?"

The girl's eyes widened. Yes, you're indifferent especially in the area of finance. You did not just care what others would feel. 

When you came out of school, you met up with your friend. 

"Heard that you caused a trouble again." Sunhwa slung her arms around you. She is your bestfriend since young and both of you are easy going. The two you would lie for money. 

You shook your head," It's not trouble. Her boyfriend paid me to find out about her and since there is nothing to tell, I just told him she is seeing another boy."

She laughed a little," I thought you never hurt others."

You rolled your eyes,"Please. She wouldn't die losing him. Instead, she shoud thank me. She shoudn't be with someone who wouldn't trust her."

"Anyway, should we head out for our plan?" she smiled at you mischiveously.

"Yeah... But are you sure they are rich?" you looked at her. 

She winked her eyes," Trust me, buddy."


Kris was walking out of school with his group of friends. They were blabbering about how excited they were to meet the girls from another school. 

"But Kris won't be having fun." Xiumin pouted (if guys ever pout. keke). The rest of the boys rolled their eyes unable to see the aeygo explosion of the eldest hyung. 

"It's better he is not coming," Lay said," There will only be two girls."

Luhan sighed," What if all of us like them?"

"You shouldn't forget the eldest," Xiumin chimed as if he was reminding them of something. 

"Hyung! You shoudn't bully the maknae." Tao looked at Xiumin.

Kris rolled his eyes. He could not understand why they are fighitng for the girls they have never met. 

Tao turned to Kris," Hyung, can you please come? They never take care of me like you do, hyung."

"I'm not interested in blind dates." Kris raised his hands a little to emphasize that he was not really interested in it.

"It's not blind date, hyung," the most excited Chen said," It's just a meeting because we want to know more about their school."

Kris rolled his eyes. A meeting? Do they think they are managing companies or something?


Exo M arrived in front of the cafe where they decided to meet you and Sunhwa. Yes, you and Sunhwa were heading to meet them.

"Are they here?" Kris asked his friends. He came along after so much pursuasion of Tao. 

"I don't think so yet." Lay said while scanning the cafe.

"Let's go back. They won't come anymore." Kris turned back to go when Tao grabbed his hands.

"Hyung, don't go," Tao said pleadingly," I think they are late. It's normal that girls are late when they are meeting boys."

Chen gasped," They must think of this as a date." He was just contented that girls are putting effort just to meet him.

Kris hit his head lightly," Keep your coolness a little."

"Let's take a place first." Xiumin said and walked to a table.

"I'm not sitting in the middle," Luhan said like he claimed his seat. He would rather sit beside a girl than his dongsaengs.

"I'm sitting here." Tao also didn't take the middle seat.

Kris shook his head. He couldn't believe his friends were so childish even to the seating position.

"Oh. I think it's them." Chen said excitedly when he saw two highschool girls walking into the cafe. 


Hey there~ Thank you for reading this until the end of this chapter. (: And thank you my lovely subbies.