Part 2

Cold

Somehow Hackyeons life became brighter, he once again talked his boss into letting him start working again and it surprised him that he did say yes (After much complaining and apologizing saying he got his together now) 
He slowly felt the smile growing on his face and he noticed how more relaxed Hongbin became day after day seeing his friend slowly returning back to his old self.
But still there was times he slipped back but he always fought through those days. He always found himself thinking about the blonde man from that time and it warmed his heart but it felt so weird. But still if it kept a smile on his face he didn’t mind.

-

Hongbin saw his chance one day when Hackyeon had a unusually bright smile on his face. He grabbed his arm and pulled him out into the alleyway once again.
“How is things?” he asked with a small smile 
“Better”
“Ah, that’s good”
“Yeah I guess but I do fall sometimes” Hackyeon looked down at the ground and Hongbin stepped closer and gave him a hug.
“That’s perfectly normal and a hundred percent okay” he let go and walked inside again and Hackyeon smiled brightly. He seriously needed to buy Hongbin lunch someday.

-

“Ah! Wonsik! What are you doing here?” Hackyeon looked up when he heard Hongbins excited voice and he recognized the name. It made him peek out the door from the kitchen and caught the sight of the blonde man who was smiling widely and he grabbed Hongbins hand and bumped shoulders.
“I was looking for someone, I heard he worked here?” Hackyeon closed the door and hid in the kitchen but he could still here the conversation as it was located near the front door.
“Oh! Who?” Hongbin looked around the place trying to figure out who could possibly know his friend he never told him he knew anyone at the restaurant.
“Hackyeon?” Hongbin spun around and raised a brow.
“Oh! Wait I’ll go get him” Hongbin smiled widely and headed for the kitchen. By this time Hackyeon was crouching down to the floor with eyes big by surprised.
“So how do you know Wonsik?” he crouched down in front of Hackyeon and a small smile on his lips.
“He came to leave the spare keys to my apartment” he whispered
“Why did he give them too you? Taekwoon could have just gone by and left them in the mailbox” the last part was almost inaudible but Hackyeon stiffed at the name and shook his head.
“I don’t know” he answered. Hongbin smiled and stood up dragging Hackyeon with him.
“Well get out there now, he is waiting! I’ll cover for you today? I can just call Sanghyuk to help me out! he needs practice off with you” Hongbin pushed him out of the kitchen.
“You need to stop acting like a big brother your younger than me!”
“When you get your together I’ll make sure you’ll treat me to a meal or two!” Hongbin stepped back into the kitchen and Hackyeon met Wonsik eyes and he smiled.
“Hi” Hackyeon whispered looking down at his feet as he shifted his weight from one foot to the other.
“You look better than the first time I saw you” he said and Hackyeon snorted and laughed quietly
“Sorry about that” he answered and Ravi smiled brightly.
“Hey… I shouldn’t disturb you when you’re working” he trailed off and looked at him with what could be called puppy eyes.
“No its fine, Hongbin is covering for me, but if you’re not going to eat how about we talk someplace else”

-

The conversation was stiff to begin with and Hackyeon didn’t really know why Wonsik had come looking for him and he didn’t ask why. Their conversation slowly just floated along and they were talking about stupid stuff and whatnot and for the first time in months Hackyeon felt so relieved and so so happy. They found themselves sitting on a bench in the park talking the day away.

“Oh man it’s already 7PM” Wonsik stood up and looked down on his cellphone
“Really?” Hackyeon also stood up and looked at the setting sun.
“Are you at work tomorrow?”
“No it’s my day off”
“Okay see you tomorrow??” Wonsik gave him a warm smile and Hackyeon felt so weird that he just nodded.
“Oh maybe we should exchange numbers! I don’t want to come over if you’re still sleeping”
Hackyeon agreed and they went their separate ways.

 

Authors Note: Okay this was super short I know. And I was really tired writing this fic so I guess this part is a little weird written I tried to fix it but I don't know. So I apologize if the english is weird at times(It's not my first language so yeah) Anyways! The third and last part is longer so be expecting it! It will probably be up sometime by next week I hope!