Final

It's KyungsooDay

He moved slightly to the left..then to the right..then he pulled his comforter to his chest.. His hands were trembling..Sweat rolling down his fluffy cheek.. His teeth were grinned together..Until some door knock sounds made him sit up straight, wakes him up from his uncomfortable sleep immediately.. He wiped his sweat and grabbed his phone to check out the t-time n-now..
 

"Holy ,,I'm late." Kyungsoo tossed the comforter aside, grabbing his towel and ran to the bathroom.

 

When he is inside the bathroom wanting to hang his towel, he realizes that his phone is still with him. He puts the phone on the small cabinet and begin to take his shower.

 

It's not that they had a schedule early in the morning but he promised the boys to make them fried rice for today. He squeezed the strawberry shampoo onto his palm and washed his hair quickly without realizing the foam stinging his eyes.

 

"Ouch.." his hands were groping around finding a small towel in the bathroom. Suddenly, his slippery hand bumps into something..and 'bloop' sound was heard..

 

"What's that??" He grabbbed the towel quickly and wipe his soapy eyes to see that inside the bidet, laying sadly is his phone with small bubble surrounding it.

 

"!! No!! " He picked out the poor dead phone hesitatingly. He covered the phone with the towel before and finishing his shower.

 

After showering he changed into a t-shirt and jeans while glancing sadly at his dying phone. After settling his hair, he walks out from the room. He saw some of the members lazing around in the living room, taking another short nap. Chanyeol and Chen are fighting about their new game and the others.... maybe still in their room.

 

" Kyungsoo, you're a bit late today." Xiumin greeted the younger when he walked into the kitchen.

 

"Yeah,, bad dream." Kyungsoo start gathering the ingredients for today.

 

"Want some help??" Xiumin offered himself after finishing his daily chocolate milk.

 

"It's okay.." Kyungsoo continued cutting the kimchi and some meat.

 

Then,,he started cooking while his mind is still breaking down about his phone. That was not a good way to start a morning. He stared at his fried rice in the frying pan. Suddenly his grandma image appeared in his mind.

 

"Soo yah.. If you had a bad dream, means you will have a lucky day tomorrow. Don't worry dear.." his lovely grandmother his hair softly and smile.

 

He continue the flashback for himself with his dream last night. In his dream, Kai was on his bed making out with Sehun and there's Luhan silently watching them with him.The Chinese member was holding his hand and together watching the bloody ing scene. He cannot remember anything after that because he ran toward the door behind him and he woke up..

 

"Isn't it the worst dream ever?? "he talked to himself after snapping out from the flashback.. He shook his head and continue thinking how much is he willing to spend for another new phone..He sighs. He should get something nice today and he looks forward to it..

 

"Yah!! Are you trying to burn the kitchen!!" Kai's panic voice behind him makes him startled.

 

"What??" Kyungsoo asks in dazed while blinking at his lovely lover.

 

"Your cooking!! It's burnt!!! " Kai pushed Kyungsoo aside and put out the small fire on the rag beside the stove.

 

Kyungsoo looks at the pan and realized.

 

"Oh My God!! What have I done.." Kyungsoo's doe eyes become teary and he is looking at the taller.

 

"Where did you put your head, huh??..It's not your first time cooking! " Kai slightly yell at the smaller and open the window to let fresh air in.

 

He burnt his cooking for the first time in his life and now he is being yelled by his lover for the first time in his life.

 

Kyungsoo stay freeze until he heard voices in the kitchen.

 

"Kai, what happened?? What were you yelling for?? Suho asks when he enter the kitchen followed by Sehun and Kris.

 

"Nothing, hyung" Kai replied coldly while cleaning the mess.

 

Kyungsoo eyes glancing straight to the maknae.

 

Kris looks at Kyungsoo and stand beside him. Whether he realized or not the smaller start trembling.

 

"Let's eat ramyun for today..There's some rice left right??" Kris asked Kyungsoo and he nods.

 

"Aahh..Ramyun is not enough.." Sehun whinned. Kyungsoo gulped hearing the maknae's whined.

 

Suho who already understand the situation quickly ensure the maknae to treat him chicken after this..

 

Suddenly Chanyeol enters the kitchen and greet loudly..

 

"Morning everyone!!Where's the kimchi fried rice?? I smelled it before.." he looks at everyone and grin creepily happily.

 

Suho smacked his forehead once while Kris smacked Chanyeol's neck..And then cover his mouth.

 

"Let's eat ramyun.." Kris firmly announced.

 

...

 

Their schedule starts around 12 o'clock for MuBank recording. Before that, they go get their hair done. During the choosing time Kyungsoo is the last to choose an ended up with red bowl-like hair which makes him look rounder.

 

He hates that hairstyle because most of the members have fun teasing him. It likes pouring salt into his wounded heart..Kai and Chanyeol unite to call him ()  'native' along the recording.

 

During the pre-recording, Kyungsoo made a lot of mistakes. He stepped in Suho's foot, bumped into Luhan and launched his fist to Chanyeol. He tries to keep focus during the real recording..at least he tried until he heard a loud long sigh from Kai. Although he not sure whether the sigh was because of him or whatever.It still makes his heart scramble and his mind fly away in an instant.

 

 

After a soft 'good job' to the staff, Kyungsoo makes his way to the waiting room silently. The other members also enter the waiting room one by one. They sit at their usual sofa in the waiting room, Kyungsoo shifts his sit to the leader's because Kai already half asleep at his sit. He is still sulking with Kai. Ermm, sulking may not be the exact word.

 

When he land his cute on the sofa.. 'proooott' sound is heard to the entire waiting room.

 

HAHAHAHAHHAAHH!!

 

Laugh sound filled the waiting room and every single eyes are on Kyungsoo.

 

"Why did you sit there..that's Suho hyung's sit right??" Chen continue laughing his out.

 

"Gosh,,it really seem that you're the one who's farting" Sehun gives a high five to Luhan.

 

"You looked so funny right now, Kyungsoo..." Lay gives him the angelic smile ever.

 

"What happened?? Why Chanyeol is rolling like that?? " Suho asks when he entered the waiting room.

 

"Roll like a..." Kris continues and gives not-so-soft kick at Chanyeol's leg.

 

Some of them still laughing or chuckling slowly when Suho ask the-head-down-boy..

 

"Kyungsoo,,why are they laughing like this?? "

 

"..."

 

Suho keep staring at the silent boy and slowly the room also turned into a silence.

 

The silence is not the perfect match for the boys. Soon, when they came back their dorm and during their lunch time, Suho ended up checking his wallet Chen and Baekhyun joining Chanyeol to order their lunch. Giving highfive to each other and laughing when watching the leader's forehead frown continuosly. While the maknae, keep half-yelling to the laughing monster not to forget his chicken and so ever..

 

"Kyungsoo, I ordered jajjangmyun for you, you like it right??" Baekhyun asked after finishing his hysterical laugh.

 

Kyungsoo opened his mouth but then closed it instantly. He does not feel like having jajjangmyun today but the latter only asked him after they had ordered. He just nod.

 

When they the food arrived, people outside will think there are party in the house. The hungry boys turn into a pack of hungry monster immediately screaming to each other to not taking other people's food. Not to point out that they only ate ramyun for breakfast.

 

"Where is my chicken..I want my chicken...hyung..you promised me.." Sehun whined when he cannot find his chicken.

 

"Chanyeol!! Did you order the chicken? I told you to.." Suho raised his voice a little to against Xiumin's high pitch when he found his steamed bun,

 

" Owh..i thought Baekhyun had ordered it " Chanyeol pointed at Baekhyun that are busy divide the fries with Luhan.

 

"Huh..I already told Chen to add the chicken" Baekhyun start munching on his fries.

 

"Owh..I thought its for you,hyung. So I ordered the chicken legs, mianhae Sehunniee.." he grinned

 

"Here have some chicken porridge, you should not eat so much chicken you know..your is turning into one" Chen winked once then continue digging his food.

 

Chanyeol and the others start to laughing at the poor maknae when Chen start trolling him and Kai slowly scooted to the maknae and feed him his chicken bibimbab.

 

They are continue eating, chatting, laughing, feeding and they did forget someone.

 

Kyungsoo watch silently when Kai start feeding the maknae. His shaking hands slowly opened the wrapping of his jajjangmyun. He tried to focus there. He mixed the noodles carefully and start taking a bite. He put the pickled radish for his second. Despite the texture of the radish is quiet weird. he takes a big bite and let his teeth work.

 

"..."

 

 His round eyes getting bigger twice than the normal one when he spit out all the noodles and pickled.

 

"What the heck, Soo..We are eating here." Kris turned his head, did not want to spoil his heaven.

 

"Kyungsoo, what's wrong with the food?" Lay asked when Kyungsoo did not move even after Kris get pissed.

 

Kyungsoo tries his best to speak out from his numb mouth. Some weird-acidic-taste lingered in his mouth.
 

"The pickled...is ginger.." Kyungsoo muttered the word, still processing what happened. After that, he dashed to the kitchen and gulped a full glass of water.

 

He never liked ginger. It ruined the taste. Now his appetite is ruined and the ginger effect still did not want to leave his mouth. He took a sip again and sighed

 

He walked back to the living room only to see half of the members are laughing hysterically, mostly the younger while Suho and Kris are having a small quarrel plus Xiumin and Luhan is trying to make them stop laughing.

 

"You should not let them do that" Kris voice is annoyed.

 

"I am not the one who took the order. They did." Suho defended himself

 

"Shut up you guys, please" Luhan kicked Chanyeol's shin and smacked Chen forehead.

 

"Auww..but hyung can you see his eyes when he eat the ginger.. its so big" Chen grinned while brushing his forehead.

 

" and also...owh kyungsoo..are you okay?? drink some water?? " Kai change his word when his see the petite boy standing still.

 

Kyungsoo look at his food that already been wrapped up and he looked at Chen's I-am-not-so-sorry face. He picked up his food (now its wasted) ,walked to the kitchen and throw it into the dustbin.

 

He walked past the silence living room in silent.

 

Baekhyun tried to offer his food but Kyungsoo simply entered his room after reminding them its already 2.00pm and they had schedule.

 

The schedule for the evening are an interview for M members while Suho,Baekhyun,Kai and Sehun has StarKing's recording. Chanyeol already had plan to meet his sister leaving Kyungsoo all alone in his room.

 

Why can't they just let him to go together to the recording?? He knew he doesn't talk much as Baekhyun and not as important as Suho. But still...

 

He is meditating on his bed while hearing the members preparing for their next schedule.He closed his eyes with hope to recover from his mental breakdown with his luck today.

 

"What should I do today?? Its still early.." His eyes wandered around his small room until it landed on Kai's laptop.

 

"Surfing will do.." He got up from bed, plug off the laptop from charger and brought it to his bed,

 

He entered the password simply and logged in. (he is the one who made the password ^^ )

 

"KAILOVESOO.   Enter."

 

He opened the browser and look up at the history. he clicked at the latest history page and it is a blog. A fansite blog to be exact and the main is Kai.

 

Kyungsoo smile shyly when Kai's bare body appeared as the main picture.

 

"A fangirl.." he mumbles and scroll down the most popular post for today.

 

'KAI'S OTP POLL'

 

Kyungsoo stared the screen until his eyes beg him to blink and a few drop of water running out from the corner of his eyes.

 

 

KAIHUN : 64%

KAIRIS  :34%

KAISOO : 2%

 

He slammed the innocent laptop shut. And he shoved his face on his pillow.

 

Whydoes the fans hate him??? Do they hate him only??? Or hate him when being with Kai?? Or....or..

 

AAAARGGHHHHH...

 

He let out his frustration to his pillow.

Quickly he changed to his jeans, grabbed his coat and made a beeline to the front door. He wanted to take a walk. The house felt like burning. He bent to pick his shoes but he also confused which one is his. he picks the nearer and realised that is Xiumin's.

 

"Our size fits together, right??" he mumbled while taking out the doubles insoles in each shoes.

 

He wants to have a comfortable walk today to let go his not-supposed-to-be-luck. He makes sure he locks the door before start walking around the neighbourhood.
 

Sometimes he acknowledged that he is nothing without s. No one bothers to recognised him. Only a shortie walking to the playground.

 

He sighed.

 

He reached the public recreation park. There were only a few elders with their puppies. Some children and trees.

 

Kyungsoo took a deep breath. What a long day today.

 

He felt something at his legs and he looked down to find it is a puppy. He smile and play with the puppy happily until an ahjumma came and knocked his head. Kyungsoo apologized and walked away as the ahjumma start nagging for disturbing his puppy.

 

Kyungsoo walked faster while letting out his frustration.

 

"What's up with that ahjumma,,, I'm not the one who...." his mouth shut up when he felt a sticky thingy under his shoes..

 

He knew that his bad luck won't end ,so he cried.

 

He nervously looked down under his shoes..a clump of poop..still wet with an unpleasant smell.

Stickly  and yet glued to the blue shoes. Xiumin's shoes.

 

 

"Omg I'm dead!! It's hyung's..He's gonna kill me." Kyungsoo can't even imagined his hyung's white round face turns into red when its comes to the cleanliness of his stuff. But now its a poop. !!

 

He planned to turn back to the park and wash it there. But the previous ahjumma is now walking towards his direction. Not wanting to receive another knock,so he walks straight back to his house.

 

Why does his house seem so far away now.. A thunder was heard.He panicked. He increased his pace when the surrounding were getting darker. Sound of birds flying back to their places could be heard. A flock of bird flew above Kyungsoo.

 

In Kyungsoo's head, he already planned to dash into the bathroom, washing the shoe with the soap and rinsed it before drying it..and whatever before Xiumin eats him alive.

 

Some liquid suddenly fell down from his head to his fore head.

 

"Is it rainingg already??" he wiped the liquid and found it sticky.

 

"EWWWWW!!! What the....." he wiped some more liquid on his head and smell it.

 

"!! Damn birds..why are you ever exist!!" (maybe he should think back how important birds to him...lol)

 

 

Some of the poop dropped on his white coat and...

 

"Oh God, and I have to wash this coat too.." he pissed and dashed to his dorm.

 

He opened the door and carefully took off the shoes and bring it to the bathroom. Get his towel and lots of detergent.He then put a double amount of the lavender smell detergent into two different basin. He dipped into the first basin for the shoes and another for his coat.

 

He then cleaned his hair..Squeezing double strawberry amount of shampoo onto his hair too..Then continue to get rid of the poops.

 

He puts the shoes and the coat outside to dry it off.

 

He then made a move to the kitchen but as he enters the kitchen the morning and lunch scenes were playing continuously. He decided to sleep. He shoved Kai's laptop out from his bed. He glanced his alarm clock on the nightstand and it shows 7pm..The members will come back soon. But now he is so freaking tired and just wish for everything to go back to normal as soon as possible. He layed down and ...slept...

 

 

...

 

 

Various sounds and voices were heard. Some yelling for the bath room and towel , door banging and such. Kyungsoo wakes up slightly but shiver when a cold wind swipes his legs. He is pulling his comforter up when the door was open. Suho enters the room.

 

"Oh Kyungsoo, you are sleeping??” the leader asked will open the closet and takes out some clothes.

 

"Why are you so wet, hyung??" Kyungsoo sleepily asked when the leader changing his clothes.

 

 

"Oh..its rain heavily out there. You must have been sleeping for whole day long ,were you??"

 

"What??? Oh !! " Kyungsoo's eyes instantly getting bigger and he quickly struggle from his comforter and running outside to pick up the already drenched shoes and coat.

 

"Oh I'm dead tonight" Kyungsoo shivers for his stupidness and bad luck plus his clothes are already wet. He entered the house and analysed if the M members were around.. He can do something.,but what???

 

"Babe, how did you get wet as well?? I thought you were asleep" Kai appeared in the middle of the house like the shining knight amour to save Kyungsoo's live.

 

And there Kyungsoo start sobbing slowly.

 

Panickly Kai got hold of his love and pulled out the drenched shoes. He asked what happened.

 

"Nothing..it's just I took a walk before..just to get knocked by an ahjumma, stepped on the dog poop and extra bathed by the bird poop,,I cleaned it but now its soaked" Kai smile and dragged the latter to the kitchen .

 

 

"Its Xiumin hyung's right?? You are putting your legs into a hot water,babe" Kai made the smaller sit down on the chair while finding a stack of old newspaper.

 

Kyungsoo messed his hair while watching the younger crumples the newspaper.

 

"You can help me if you want it fast" Kai shoved half of the newspaper to Kyungsoo and he didi the same.

 

Then, Kai shoved the crumpled newspaper into the shoes. Kyungsoo just follow the younger's actions.

 

"My mom always did this if I messed up with my dancing shoes but need to wear it the next day." Kai makes sure the newspaper filled the shoes tightly and then put the shoes under the refrigerator.

 

Kyungsoo stared at the younger with his heart-shaped lips and mumbled thank you when Kai hugged him tight.

 

"You want some drink??" Kyungsoo offered.

 

"No,,I want you.." he winked ily and lifted the smaller bridal style. Kyungsoo wrapped his hands around the neck shyly.

 

They walked past the living room with Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun are playing board game.

 

"Yah..get a room!! " Chanyeol shouted after he saw the loveydovey scene..

 

"Thats what I am doing" Kai replied that close the door.

 

...
 

Kai put the smaller on the bed carefully and then lands his heads on the other laps.

 

"Having a bad day today, babe??" Kai closed his eyes when a small hands his hair.

 

"Erm..and its because of you , you know??" Kyungsoo turns to massage the temple when Kai opened his eyes..

 

"What I've done??" Kai slowly get up and hold Kyungsoo's hands.

 

"Errr..it's nothing..just forget it" Kyungsoo pulled back Kai's head to his laps but Kai dodges it.

 

"Do Kyungsoo, spill it.."

 

"Why are you yelling at me in the morning??Are you mad at me during the mubank recording?? why are you feeding that Sehun when I can't even eat my food..Why are you joining them laughing at me?? And do you know about the fans..."

Kyungsoo cannot continue his talking as he started to sob for real.

 

Kai pulled Kyungsoo in his hands, hugged him at soothes his back.

 

"First, I'm sorry for yelling. It's because I'm panicked to see you with the fire. Second, I'm not mad at you..Next, I don't know why I gave my food to Sehun. Its just a reflect and I'm sorry for everything,okay?? Sorry babe." Kai wipes the flowing tear with his kiss. And he changed the position and laying on the bed together with Kyungsoo's head on his arm.

 

"My phone is dead..I have to get a new one" Kyungsoo shifted his body and faced the flawless creature in front of him.

 

" We'll think about it tommorrow. Wanna sleep with me?? " Kyungsoo nods in hurry received the chuckles from other.

 

"Lets sleep,,Sleep tight,babe..Sweet dream " Kai pecked the forehead and closed his eyes.

 

Speaking of the dream...

 

"Kai, did you believe if we had a bad dream at night, the next day will be a lucky day??"

 

Kai mumbles as he already sleep..

 

"As long as you are by my side it is a lucky day for me.." Kai replied with his eyes closed.

 

"Errr..okay love..good night..and thank you.." Kyungsoo smiled and buried his face into the warm neck and..... together to the dreamland...

 

 

 

 

 



 

Err,,,idk what's happened seriously.. XD

and I'm an very very old tortoise.. ^^ hope you like it..

Thanks for reading it..and mind to comment.. :)

I'm a tortoise so i only eat vege not human.. #_#

The pile of grammar mistakes and combinations are for my dear friend to correct.. ahacks..

And once again..thanks.. /knee down and bow/

 

P/s: I had requested a poster but will get it only after I posted the story so here I am.. ^^

 

I edited your story already! :) Only slight mistakes available. I'm thinking that after I edited it , I might have did some mistakes too. No one i perfect lol and tbh , It's a cute story ;3

And that refrigerator shoe trick is marvelous! Gonna try doing it some day haha

Sincerely by

put95eri