We Are One

The Harmony of The Ocean

The loud snores echoes in one of the room in hotel while the sunshine peeked through the ventilation and radiated it's light to the sleeping figures. One of them shifted slightly, Luhan was on the edge of the bed while Minseok was fully hidden under the cover. Luhan rolled onto his side and ended up kissing his shoes, he groaned in pain while rubbing his forehead.

"Damn it!" he cursed and climbed back to the bed. He was just closing his eyes when a very loud cry (obviously from the little girl he saw last night) from the room next to them broke his peace.

"Why!?" Luhan sat up and runned his fingers on his hair. He sighed before glanced to the other person next to him who still produced the soft snores. Luhan stared at Minseok for a moment then decided to join his boyfriend under the blanket. He circled his arms around Minseok's shoulder and hummed softly as he inhales the latter's sweet scent. "You're heavy", Luhan felt his smile got wider when he heard the sleepy voice. He trailed his hand down to Minseok's stomach and let it rested on the warm flesh. Minseok turned around and nuzzled Luhan's shoulder. "Let's take a shower and we can have a walk in the beach after the breakfast", Luhan said, kissing the latter's forehead. He chuckled when the boy in his arms mutterred a 'five minutes' against his shoulder.

 

-

 

They ended wake up an hour later. Luhan buried his face further in the pillow and he tightened his embrace around Minseok's body. He opened his eyes slowly as he felt some kisses on his neck. "What time is it?" he asked. "Hm, eight o'clock?" Minseok sat up, followed by Luhan who yawned loudly. "Let's go to the bathroom", Minseok wrapped his arms around Luhan's neck and the other just hummed in response before got up with his boyfriend in his arms.

 

 

 

 

That's all for chap 1. Sorry for the mistakes.