END

i want some pringles.

 

“Come on gege!~” Lay pleaded, looking at Luhan with his brown teary eyes. “I’m hungry~”

“No. We have an upcoming dance schedule today. You’ll get bloated.” Luhan replied coldly while he walked to the kitchen, where the pantry was located, and placed the Sour Cream & Onion flavored Pringles. Lay shook his head, trying to look sadder.

“Come on, please!~” Lay pleaded again, pouting and with teary eyes while Luhan walked back to the living room sofa. Lay’s attempts were futile, of course.

This time, Lay moved next to Luhan. He put knees up to his knees, with his best pouty face on. “Gege… Please?...” Lay pleaded again, his voice softer and his pout a lot more natural.

“No,” Luhan replied coldly, again.

Lay sighed. He knew it was futile to try and persuade the older to let him eat the delicious and god given gift that is Sour Cream & Onion Pringles. He was still leaning on Luhan, though.


After two hours of Luhan and Lay watching random cartoon shows, it was time to go to dance practice. Everyone took a shower of course. This time, Lay tried to shower with Luhan. He knew the older didn’t like to shower with people, but this time, he wanted it to work.

Lay grabbed two towels and walked over to Luhan’s door. Luhan opened the door, towels in hand, also.

“Gege~ Can you shower with me?”

“No,” Luhan attempted to close the door, but Lay stopped it with his hands.

“Pleaasseee~” Lay pleaded again. Luhan wasn’t up for arguments since they only had 30 minutes to prepare.

“Fine,”


Lay was dressed in a black tank top and sky blue shorts that stopped below his knees. Luhan was dressed in a normal white tank top that was covered with a light jacket. He was wearing orange shorts that stopped somewhere in the middle of his legs.

They made their way to the car, but Luhan sighed and told them to hold on a minute. He grabbed his backpack and ran back inside the door, to the pantry.


After hours of practicing, everyone was beat and tired. Luhan walked over to his backpack and grabbed it. They headed back to their van. But this time, Luhan wanted to sit next to Lay.

“Luhan?~” Lay asked, tilting his head to the left. “I thought you always sit in the front.”

“Not this time.” Luhan took out a green, long cylinder shaped item out of his backpack. Lay gaped and beamed at Luhan.

“Luhan!~ Thank you!” Lay said, snatching the Pringles’ container out of Luhan’s hands.

“Nope,” Luhan snatched the container back, leaving a pouting Lay next to him. “We’ll share,” Luhan replied back, opening the container and taking some Pringles out of the container. “Oh, and I really like that word, ‘gege’. Keep calling me that, okay?”

“Yay! Okay! Thank you, gege!” Lay snatched the container and swiftly took some out of the big container.

As they were eating, their hands were touching; of course, neither one of them didn’t mind. They enjoyed the food and the skin ship.