SMACK

ex gangsta and a gangsta

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!!

TAEMIN POV

Akward… the whole class just turn quiet. I was searching for the guy but no one raise their hand. Weird. I was gonna ask the teacher but the teacher is like a mind reader or something.

“Kim Jayy – yang!  Stop listening to your bloody damn ipod and raise your hand so that this new student know where to sit.” (yang is for calling a younger girl than you)

But the Jayy  girl just raise her hand lazily. I looked at her face and she was hot!!!! I smirked a little and walked to the sit and start to introduce myself.

“Annyeong haseyo. Lee taemin imnida.” I said cutely I was waiting for to squeal or make complete a fool of herself like saying I’m cute or something but she just gave me a little nod and continued to watch something on her ipod. My jaw dropped. How can someone that hot just ignore me?!?!?!?! I scoffed and just sit but inside my head I’m planning how to get her to notice me…

“So what is your name?” I asked her nicely but she just gave me a cold response and show me her nametag. What the hell?!?!?! Is she mute or something??? I felt annoyed and said

“Yah are u mute or something?”

she still didn’t say anything but put her index finger on and do the sign that says ‘be quiet’. I thought she was going to listen to the teacher who was talking about a group project but instead she put her head on the table and sleep. Seriously this chick has got some serious issues…but I think she can’t sleep so she kicked the chair in front of her and asked her for some candy. That girl just scoffed and gave her 4 candies. She took them happily and ate one but keep the rest in her pocket. I just kept staring at the candy wrapper in her hand. She looked at me for awhile and gave me one. I took one and ate it. I was about to thank her but she started to sleep again. Suddenly, an idea popped into my head. I smirked and leaned in and kissed on the lips. I expect her to blush but instead of blushing. She SLAPPED my beautiful face HARD.

“YAH WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!?!?!??!?!?!”  

She was about to say something but she was cut off  by the teacher

“Lee Taemin-gun! Kim Jayy-yang! What happened?!?!” Jayy was trying to explained but she was cut off again.

“Never mind I don’t want to hear anything. Since Taemin-gun was already talking to you loudly Jayy, I’m gonna put u in 1 group for this project”

“But sir I did-” she was trying to speak again

“no buts young lady. It’s final” I smirked. She sighed and glared at me with those y evil eyes. I shrugged and looked at her with my ‘innocent’ eyes. She was going to hit me but the bell ring, I quikly take my bag and ran out of the class. Hey it was lunch and I was hungry.

_____________________________________________________________________________________ sorry guys I know I’m late again. It’s just I have a big examination this year called pmr and all 15 year old Malaysian have to take the damn exam. my mum does not let me use the computer even if for 30 minutes and she keep my laptop in her room… so I have to sneak out…  I hope u like the chapter..  TO MY SUBSCRIBERS AND MY NEW SUBSCRIBER I LOVE U ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS AND ALSO THE SILENT READERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!! and once again the title didn't make any sense