two

ex gangsta and a gangsta

JAYY POV

after the frog princes introduce themselves all the girls except for my girls squeal like idiots... i groaned kicked miyoung's chair and miyoung just gave me a signal to calm down... i sighed and take out my ipod and start listening to a-cha by super junior and put the volume loud enough to make me deaf...

MIYOUNG POV

i was surprised because someone kick my chair but i always knew it was jayy... she looked like she was going to blow any moment now... all i can do is ask her to calm down... wanna know she is gonna blow?? well jayy is a girl who is easily irritated in the morning... all our members knows that don't mess with her in the morning or you will be dead meat... the one who can control her temper are me and heechul.. why me??? because i've known jayy since we were in the 1st grade... i heard jayy sighed and i knew she was gonna listen to her ipod and the volume is loud enough to make people deaf.... i was bored and i have no choice to pay attention to mr. bean about the boys... mr. bean said 6 words that gave a heart attack to all of our members except for jayy because she was still absorb with her ipod...

" choi minho you can sit beside park miyoung" myy jaw dropped... i was like wth??? can't he sit beside anyone else??? i kept blabbering and cursing about this in my mind i didn't noticed that mr. bean called me a few times until he smacked the wooden ruler against the board and make me jumped a little....

"what" i asked lazily

"can't u raise your hand ms park??" he is lucky that i quit from the gang bussiness or else he will be feed to the wolves.... i raised my hand to lazy to argue... the choi minho guy walked towards me  and take a sit and start to talk..

"choi minho imnida... i hope we can be friends and nice to meet you" he gave me a smile which was breath taken and i froze not knowing what to do until someone just had to kick my chair and faked cough... i gave a quick glare at jayy who was trying so hard not to laugh and i quickly introduce myself

"park minyoung imnida and nice to meet you too..."  i gave him an eye smile and minho who was staring into my eyes... i was caught up at the moment i too was staring at his beautiful eyes until mr bean just had to ruin the mood.

"ok ms park and mr choi u can stop staring each other now. lee taemin u can sit beside kim jayy" the moment mr.bean said that the whole class was silent.....

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

ok after a long time i updated... don't worry tomorrow i'll update more but no promises because i have to go for a checkup... sorry if the chapter ... i'll try harder... btw any malaysians here??? if there are excuse me... i'm stress right now and i have nowhere to express my feelings...

#pe kne ngan dorg??? aq xknl dorg pastu tetibe nk cri gdoh pehal??? tlgla aq xknl korg dan xprnh tau korg wujud pon.... jgn kacau aq ngan kawan aq..... sbb bende ni pon ko sampai nk maki2 kt fb pehal... kwn ko yg bg tau ckp kitorg plak.... xfhm btl.... sengal sengal sengal... #