D.O. Oneshot #1:

Imagine... (EXO Edition) [NOW TAKING REQUESTS~]

oneshot one; d.o.

 

page-divider-105.gif

the familiar ringtone that indicated a text came, rang through the room. rubbing sleep from her eyes, mckenna slowly got up from her bed and got her phone. 

from: dyo

yah, mckenna, you're gonna be late for school!! i'm gonna pick you up so hurry or i'm gonna leave without you~~~ >_<

"Aish! That kyungpoo! i swear..." mckenna mumbled to herself as she hurriedly washed and dressed for school. as soon as she started running down the stairs, a honk came from outside. cursing inwardly to herself, she grabbed her backpack, put on her shoes, and jumped in kyungsoo's car. 

"yah!!! thanks to you, i didn't even eat my breakfast!" mckenna pouted and glared at the older boy. the boy smiled in return and pointed to mckenna's feet. 

"what are you- omo!!!!" she exclaimed in suprise when she looked down. she saw a plate with freshly cooked eggs, sizzling bacon, toast smeared with butter, complete with a fork, napkin, and water bottle.

"i love you dyo~~~" The boy smiled in return. little did he know that she wanted to say those 3 words everyday, sincerely. mckenna has had a crush on do kyungsoo since forever. however, mckenna only believes that kyungsoo thinks of her as just a best friend. school came and went. as she was walking back home, a car pulled up in front of her. a familiar face poked out of the window.

"mckenna! the gang is going early christmas shopping! wanna join?" kai's friendly voice reached her ears. well, her mom wouldn't be home till later and it would be a good time to get presents for everyone...

"sure!" she went into the car and sat in between kai and kyungsoo. she recieved a knowing look from kai. of course. all of the guys, excluding kyungsoo, knew that mckenna has a crush on kyungsoo. when they reached the mall, everyone stumbled out of the car and bustled in. they all split up, so they could get presents for eachother. mckenna roamed the mall like a hawk. out of the whole group, she was the one that always got (and recieved) the best gifts.

she stopped in front of a jewelery store. oh, what a pretty necklace... it looked like a rose inside of a small glass case. no, you shouldn't get side-tracked... back to finding presents for the boys... when everyone was done shopping, they met in the food court. mckenna was proud of herself for buying presents for everyone. she bought a nice, leather wallet for joonmyeon, a hoodie for sehun, a new speaker for jongin, headphones for chanyeol, face creams for baekhyun, and a new phone case for kyungsoo.

christmas crept forward. the gang all got together at joonmyeon's house, since he was the oldest. they had a great dinner that was cooked by kyungsoo, and everyone had a great time. soon it was time to exchange presents. the boys loved mckenna's presents and she got new clothes and accessories. but then she realized something. she didn't get anything from kyungsoo. she glanced at him to see him sitting next to sehun, staring at the floor.

"come onnnnn hyung... just do it! go! now! hurry!" mckenna heard sehun whispering to kyungsoo. the older boy suddenly stood up and walked towards her. 

"can i... uh... talk to you? outside?"

"huh? uhm... sure?" mckenna was absolutely confused. the 2 teens walked outside. it was dark and the stars and moon were shining brightly. kyungsoo and mckenna both sat down on the swinging chair. she could see him taking something out of his pocket. he handed it to her.

it was a rectangular box wrapped carefully in wrapping paper. she ripped the paper and opened the box. 

oh... my... god...

"kyungsoo..." she breathed out. 

"mckenna... to be honest, i've liked you for a long time. liked you more than a friend. will... you be my girlfriend?"

mckenna hugged the male tightly and nodded into his shoulder. feeling the nod, kyungsoo smiled. she let him go and looked into the box one more time. in it was the same exact necklace she stared at in the mall.

for kpopluvergirl