Teaser 1 - Nam Ju Hwa

Five Stars All the Way

She gripped the envelope excitedly, recognising the familiar emblem from the restaurant she applied for online. 

Ju Hwa tore open the envelope with a grin.


Dear Nam Ju Hwa, 

twisted_light_bulb_in_neon_blue_ornament

RE: Your employment at Restaurant Illustrio

We are certainly pleasured to have you as Head Chef of Restaurant Illustrio. 

We are expecting you to be accomodated by the end of this month in our staff accomodation, where each member of staff has been given their own living space. 

Our wish for you to arrive as soon as possible is to introduce the head of the kitchen, this is important, as co-operation in the kitchen can provide better quality food, and thus, service for our future guests.

If there are any problems or queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

 

Yours Sincerely 

PODs-signature.jpg

Lee Chin Ho,

Manager of Restaurant Illustrio  

 


 

The smile on her face could not be wiped off. Nam Ju Hwa squealed excitedly, falling off  the sofa and spasming on the floor in pure glee. 

Finally, she reached the goal of her life, and at twenty seven. It only took her six and a half years.  

That was another achievement within itself. She was seated on the floor, now, fist pumping the air excitedly.

She couldn't wait.

 

 

 


So, here's my character, guys. I haven't posted anything else to do with her really. The teasers will be this short, so make the most of it. I would like more application forms please, and even though I haven't got a certain deadline, I would like the applications in ASAP.

It gives me some motivation, and reminds me that I do have a story, too look after, oops.

Thanks,

HudaCheesecake xxx