Rules, deadline and application form

Five Stars All the Way

 

Let's lay out some ground rules. I'm not going to worry about language to get it into some people's heads, okay?

I'll introduce myself as Cheesecake, you can see my username anyway, so we'll stick to Cheesecake because I'm lazy.

Now:

  1. Subscribe first, yo. It gives me a sense of trust, okay? Upvoting is optional, but that'd be cool too ;D
  2. ing, or else known as 'bashing' other people, or the author will result in me reporting you, and your application will be ignored. I expect everyone to be respectful, no matter how much they want to strangle the other person. 
  3. I have put brackets in the application form for those who don't understand the form. Use them. 
  4. Any applications should be in blog form and commented on that blog I have posted. If not, your application will be ignored.
  5. Only English applications please. I'm a retard.
  6. Do not change anything in the ing form unless said so in the form. ing up the font type and colour will irk me to no end.
  7. If accepted, please comment at least every other chapter. Like dude, I chose you. 
  8. If not accepted, it's cool if you want to unsub. I know the feeling. I'll probably use you as a sub-character though. 
  9. Every member of the kitchen will be used. That's seven people, dropped down to five if I decide I want to be part of the story and my co-author does too.
  10. Make your applications as original and neat as possible ^^
  11. There is a password. Go find it. 

 

APPLICATION FORM:  www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/683141

 

DEADLINE - MONDAY 3RD FEBRUARY 2014