003

[DISCONTINUED] Paranormal and the Sea

Yoon Mi's POV
I woke up in an unfamiliar room. White ceilings, white walls and mintgreen covers. Some paintings on the wall and an empty vase on the nightstand.

A beeping noise made it's way to my ear. Ah, I'm in a hospitalroom. I wonder if it really were Eli and Kevin who brought me here.

At that point the door burst open and a cute guy sprinted in. He was followed by a handsome, a pretty and a y guy, the y one calmly walking in.

"Hello I'm Kevin! I'm so glad you're fine and awake!" the cute guy told me. I blinked once. Then twice. "Don't mind him, he's just a little bit... excited," the pretty one told me. "Oh I'm Kiseop, by the way."

"Yoon Mi," was all I said in return. "Eli, it's a pleasure to see you in an awake state," the handsome guy joked. I laughed softly and nodded.

Then, I looked towards the y guy. "Soohyun," was all he said after he noticed me looking into his direction. I nodded and said: "It's nice to meet you, Soohyun-ssi." He just hummed in response.

"Okay, let me ask a question first: Who found me?" "We did! We were taking a stroll on the beach together and found you there. You were bleeding so much!" Kevin said while pointing to himself and Eli.

 

Soohyun's POV

"We did! We were taking a stroll on the beach together and found you there. You were bleeding so much!"

For some reason, that word struck me and left me with a weird feeling, like there was a knot in my stomach. I swallowed and tried to get it away. But it didn't.

Am I jealous? No, there's no way I'm jealous... Why am I feeling this way?  I tried to concentrate on what was said.

"I see... Thank you for carrying me here. Wait! Who carried me?" Yoon Mi exclaimed. "Uh, I did," Eli said. "Why?"

I could see Yoon Mi was startled with this question. "Uh... erm... No reason! Just curious, hehehe."

I noticed she was extremely nervous and awkward. I found her very suspicious and decided not to trust her yet.

"And why would you be curious about that?" I asked her. She blinked and fidgeted with the sheets.

However, before she could answer my question, Kiseop spoke up. "Hyung, she just woke up. Give her some rest. Let's just go home. We can visit her again tomorrow after our schedule ended."

"Fine," was all I said in return. I shot Yoon Mi one last look and then signaled the members to follow me out of the room.

 

Yoon Mi's POV

As soon as they'd left the room, I released a relieved sigh. Soohyun almost caught me. Thank god for Kiseop. But they'll be back tomorrow, they said...

I released another sigh. I really can't have them finding out. Let's hope they keep the other members out of it.

 


 

A/N
Hello my dear readers! ^^ As you, can see, I finally updated again! Yay! :D I'm really sorry for not updating, but unfortunately, I can't promise I'll update quicker next time. I just can't, since I know there's a pretty high chance I'll break my promise... >_< But I'll try!

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and please comment, subscribe and upvote! I really appreciate them. (:

Thank you, KimLieShin, SulHwa and kagestar55 for subscribing!