Memory

Memory

 

Even if I erase everything that reminds me of you;
I can’t throw away the memories;
Even though our drama up until now has ended.

Love is painful
the watch you gave me wakes me up every day
Once again, I can’t go to sleep

 

 

“Why? Did I do something wrong?” Seunghyun asked his boyfriend, Jaejin, who’s breaking up with him.

 

“No… Don’t blame yourself… It’s just… I…” Jaejin looks at Seunghyun eyes to eyes, “I don’t love you anymore…”

 

Seunghyun’s face went blank. He didn’t know what to say; he didn’t know what to do. And he just stupidly asked, “You… don’t love me anymore?”

 

Jaejin sigh, “I’ve been thinking of this for a week or two. I realized maybe we thought we loved each other but we really don’t… Maybe we just thought we loved each other because we’re always together and we don’t socialize with other people. Maybe we thought we’re in love but the truth is we’re just finding each other’s company comfortable… Do you get me?”

 

“What are you saying? I love you even before you knew that a Song Seunghyun exists…”

 

Jaejin holds his breaking soon-to-be-ex-boyfriend’s hands, “Seunghyun, please don’t make it hard for us…”

 

Seunghyun sniffed but nodded, “Did you… find someone else?” he bites his lower lip as if regretting his question because he himself wasn’t sure if he wants to know.

 

Once Jaejin gave a small smile, Seunghyun knew that he has found a person who can fulfill his world and it hurts Seunghyun’s heart and soul thinking that he isn’t that lucky person.

 

“You had…” Seunghyun said forlornly pulling his hands away from his ex-boyfriend; bowing his head staring at his hands lifelessly.

 

“One of my co-workers in High School Musical…”

 

Seunghyun nodded, “Do I know him?”

 

Jaejin’s smile went wider, “She’s not a he…” he said proudly

 

 

                Seunghyun sobbed quietly biting his inner cheek remembering what happened 3 days ago.

 

                Jaejin and Seunghyun was in a romantic bond for a year and a half before they separated for the reason that Jaejin found someone who gives him more unexplainable feelings than what he had with Seunghyun. They did not end up hating each other like what other just-newly-broke-up-couple does; in fact just after that, it’s like nothing happened; as if they didn’t just broke up.

 

                Jaejin tells story about his new found love fairy-tale; he didn’t know, that his ex-boyfriend was breaking into millions of pieces that while he was talking about happy times about his new lover, each time he smiles, it’s as if Seunghyun’s heart was slowly burning in pain.

 

                But Seunghyun didn’t cut his hyung off. He didn’t shout ‘SHUT THE UP’ even though he doesn’t want to hear more. He acts as if everything is okay in front of his ex-boyfriend. He can’t blame his hyung for feeling that he isn’t enough for him. His hyung was far too perfect compared to him and that’s what makes him hate his own self; because he isn’t perfect –not even close to it.

 

                “Seunghyun? Seunghyun are you awake? I’ll enter, okay?” FTISLAND’s leader, Jonghoon, called Seunghyun at the outer side of the younger’s room cutting the sad ones thoughts.

 

                Seunghyun was lying on chest motionlessly drowning in sorrow; facing the closed glass window of his room watching how the heavy rain hits his window and how the wind makes the leaves float in the air. He heard his leader calling for him but he didn’t care.

 

                He wanted his leader to scold him. He wanted to hear how he’s being an ; because he thinks he deserves it. He thinks he deserves to be punished for making the love of his life lost his love for him. He blames himself for not being perfect. He blames himself for all the bad.

 

                “Hey are you still alive?” Jonghoon asked trying to joke but regretted it when the younger responded.

 

                “Disappointingly, yes”

 

                Jonghoon sigh and shakes his head not because he’s disappointed but because he doesn’t want to see Seunghyun like that or any of s. Jonghoon was about to say comforting words to Seunghyun but someone entered the room.

 

                “YAH SEUNGHYUN! DON’T BE AN ! STOP MAKING IT HARD FOR THE GROUP! IF YOU WANT TO-”

 

                “LEE HONGKI SHUT UP! YOU ARE NOT HELPING!” the leader scolded his boyfriend.

 

                Hongki glares at him, “WHAT? NOW I AM THE ONE NOT HELPING!? HUH! LOOK AT THAT BASTARD BEING LIKE THAT FOR DAYS!” he shifted his eyes from the person on bed again, “HEY! IF YOU WANT TO PULL YOURSELF DOWN STOP TAKING THIS GROUP WITH YOU!”

 

                “HONGKI, GO OUT. NOW!” Jonghoon ordered but Hongki just rolled his eyes and walks over to Seunghyun.

 

                He stands in front of Seunghyun making the younger look at him with a very annoyed expression. The tension in the room is getting higher.

 

                “GET UP!” Hongki shouted at Seunghyun but the other didn’t move.

 

                Jonghoon went beside Hongki and tried to pull him by the arm but Hongki shrugs his hands away from him.

 

                “STOP BLAMING YOURSELF! IT IS NOT ANYONE’S FAULT THAT JAEJIN REALIZES HE LIKES AND NOT TO ! PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!”

 

                “LEE HONGKI I AM WARNING YOU! IF YOU DON’T-”

 

                Before Jonghoon could finish, Seunghyun stood up; grabs Hongki’s collar and throw punches on his face. Jonghoon tried to stop but Seunghyun lost it as anger took over him.

 

                “MINHWAN COME HERE! FASTER!” Jonghoon shouted while still trying to pry Seunghyun away from Hongki who isn’t fighting back or even stopping his attacker.

 

 

To me, love is pain, I’m hurt by love
I can’t move a single step so
I can’t hold onto it but I can’t let go of it, its love
I am lost, I hate love

 

 

                “I DID EVERYTHING! I LOVED YOU SO GOD DAMN MUCH AND IT HURTS SO ING BIG TIME! I GAVE MY ALL TO YOU! ALL THE LOVE IN THE WORLD THAT COULD EVER EXIST I GAVE IT ALL TO YOU FOR S SAKE WHERE DID I GO WRONG FOR YOU TO DO THIS TO ME!?” Seunghyun shouted while punching Hongki’s face with all his might. He was sobbing so hard that words coming out from his mouth became not very explicable.

 

                Minhwan came and successfully detached Seunghyun from Hongki, holding the aggressive ones arms and pushing him down to bed while Jonghoon inspects his boyfriend’s bloody messed up face.

 

                “Seunghyun, calm down, please” Minhwan begged.

 

                Minutes passed and Seunghyun already calmed down but still sobbing quietly on his bed while Minhwan icing his knuckles that he used to punch Hongki’s face. Hongki’s seated on the floor beside Seunghyun’s bed leaning his hurting body at the wall as Jonghoon cleans his face.

 

                “You piece of stupid ” Jonghoon scolded his boyfriend while applying ice on his face to prevent swelling.

 

                Hongki smirks with his cracked lips, “That’s all he needs. He’s bottling it all inside him and he just needed to let go, really”

 

                “You sacrificed your face” Jonghoon said worriedly frowning a little not really wanting what happened to his lover’s flawless face

 

                Hongki giggles, “It’s good that we’re having a month of vacation right?”

 

                “You’re so stupid” Jonghoon said pecking Hongki’s bleeding lips before smiling. He can’t deny that what Hongki did to make Seunghyun feel better made him proud.

 

                “Hyungs…” Seunghyun sits up guiltily staring at his hyungs who were seated on the floor.

 

                “Sorry? Save it. Tell me you’re feeling better” Hongki said

 

                Seunghyun smiled and nodded, “A lot better.”

 

                Hongki smiles too, “Good. Now go cook some food for me. I’m hungry and sore”

 

                “Anything you wish.” Seunghyun said standing up, “Minhwan! Come on let’s cook for honggorilla!”

 

                “YAH!” Hongki shouts as Seunghyun and Minhwan runs out of the room to the kitchen.

 

 

In my memory, I will erase your voice
in my memory, I will even erase your name
I think I have been in pain enough
Every time, I call out to you and break down

 

 

                A week had passed after the incident and Seunghyun was much better after that day Hongki made him let his anger out on him. The dorm went back to its normal state. Hongki and Seunghyun keep on teasing each other but there’s Jonghoon to shut his boyfriend’s bad mouth with a sloppy kiss. The couple didn’t know that as they kiss, Seunghyun can’t help but to miss his ex-boyfriend. Minhwan was back playing video games and sometimes joining his immature hyungs. The only thing that changed was Jaejin who is always out or sometimes not even going home staying with his co-worker, his girlfriend.

 

                The three other members do not blame anyone neither Seunghyun nor Jaejin. But they can’t help but to feel pity for Seunghyun. They all know Seunghyun still loves Jaejin more than anything in the world but they cannot just corner Jaejin and tell him to get back with Seunghyun. Jaejin has his own life and feelings.

 

                “Hongki hyung what happened to your face!?” Jaejin asked when he went back to the dorm and saw Hongki’s bruised face.

 

                Hongki and Seunghyun looked at each other. Seunghyun didn’t see how Hongki gave him an it’s-okay smile as he bowed his head in guilt.

 

                “Seunghyun and I went to grocery and I was so hungry…” Hongki made a story making Seunghyun and the other two look at him with what-the-hell look. “You know me when I’m hungry I easily get pissed off and there’s this bastard bumps me and boom I ended up having these black patches”

 

                After hearing Hongki’s made up story, Jaejin panicked and immediately stood in front of Seunghyun and holds Seunghyun’s face in between his hands; inspecting his face, “How about you? Were you hurt? Where? Did you-”

 

                Everyone was shocked. Seunghyun’s heart even skipped when his ex-boyfriend’s face was so close to him, his skin touching his face and the way he panicked in worry… “I’m fine hyung…” Seunghyun moved a step back before he can’t help himself to hold back and just hug his hyung and beg him to be with him again.

 

                Hongki coughs before the awkwardness rise up, “He was too late! I was already beaten up when he came so yeah he didn’t get even a scratch”

 

                Jaejin muttered and ‘ohh’ not breaking his eye to eye with Seunghyun; confused too of what he’s feeling at the moment. He didn’t know why he felt something not so nice when Seunghyun pulls away from his hold when in the past, Seunghyun would even rub his skin to his own. He wants to get mad at Seunghyun for stepping back but how could he if he’s the one who wished for this.

 

                Before Jaejin could feel more of his confusion, his screaming phone broke the room’s silence. He excused himself and announcing that his girlfriend is calling him.

 

One touch of Jaejin everything flashes back, the happy memories they shared, even the times when he’s not still a member of FTISLAND, during his pre-debut and looking at Jaejin from afar but as those memories freshens in his mind so as the sad memories; mostly, the part where Jaejin broke up with him.

 

                That night, Seunghyun wanted to cry in his room but he didn’t –he has moved on; he suffered from too much pain already and he’ll not cry because of it again; he’ll not waste s’ efforts that helped him to get out from his dark hole.

               

 

I thought things would be okay once the sun rose and set and the seasons changed
The spot you were in is so deep that it won’t close up
Your hair pins left on the sofa keep poking me
It hurts so I can’t even smile

 

 

                “Jaejin, are you going to come with us today? We’re going to watch a movie!” Seunghyun heard from his room when he was about to step out, Jonghoon asking his other hyung and he didn’t know why he stopped and anticipate for the reply.

 

                “I can’t! My girlfriend wants to meet me! I can’t cancel it!” Jaejin shouted and from Seunghyun’s room, he knows that Jaejin was just about to step out of the dorm.

 

                That was Seunghyun’s end of holding back. When he heard ‘my girlfriend’, his tears fall so hard that he cannot see anymore. He stumbled back and let his body fall on his bed crying his heart out. He really lost the love of his life.

 

                As the three members heard the cries from Seunghyun’s room, they all went in there finding the second youngest crying, hurting and breaking.

 

                Minhwan was the first one to make a move and lay beside Seunghyun and hugs him whispering consoling words even though he knew that Seunghyun’s not hearing him.

 

                Jonghoon followed and hug Seunghyun at the other side begging him to stop crying and that he still has them.

 

                Hongki didn’t know what to do. He’s Seunghyun’s teasingmate but he never wanted to see him like this. It cannot be like this. If Jaejin’s having fun out there, Seunghyun must not be drowning himself into sorrow.

 

                Hongki jumped on top of the three making the youngest complain and groan whilst Jonghoon cursed his boyfriend. Hongki hugged the three and places his head on Seunghyun’s chest facing his boyfriend.

 

                “Yah~ stop crying! You’re so gay!” the person on top teased.

 

                Seunghyun stopped from crying but stilled thinking of what just hyung said.

 

                After a moment, they heard Seunghyun laugh. His laughter became louder and louder as the other three started to laugh too.

 

 

Because there was so much I didn’t do for you
Because there were so many times I was bad to you
I guess I’m receiving what I gave to you
Because there was so many things I am sorry for
Because there are so many things I should be criticized for
I guess I can’t forget what I said to you

 

 

                Minutes passed and they calmed down from laughing so hard. Hongki’s now has his back on top of his boyfriend’s chest as his legs were on top of Seunghyun extended up to Minhwan. They’re still on the bed in a comfortable silence.

 

                “I love him so much… I thought I was moved on but hearing his voice, seeing his face and feeling his touch… I want him back. I want him back so badly but I know I can’t. Before, during my pre-debut days I was the happiest boy every time you guys visit the FNC training room because I get to see Jaejin hyung. My classmates always tease me and also saying that I will forever be looking from afar as Jaejin hyung is my star. I didn’t wish for more. A glance was enough back then.”

 

                “You’re really head-over-heels to that goat huh” Hongki commented making Seunghyun chuckle bitterly

 

                “When Han Seungho-nim announced that I’ll be the replacement for Wonbin hyung, I thought I will not be able to perform with you, with him. I thought that moment I’m going to die. We all know that as the first months I joined you, everything was awkward between us but Jaejin hyung was there for me. He never let me feel that I am just a replacement or whatsoever. He treated me like I am not just a replacement but the original one.”

 

                “Hey! Why bring that up!” Hongki scolded not wanting to hear how rude he was with Seunghyun during the first months of Seunghyun in the group. But Seunghyun just giggle.

 

                “When I told Jaejin hyung that I like him more than a friend, a band mate or a senior, I thought I was going to have a heart attack when he said he feels the same.” He smiled as the memory flashes, “I did my very best in practice and lives. I did my best in everything because I don’t want to fail him. I was so thankful that he liked me even though he deserves someone perfect.”

 

                “That goat isn’t perfect. He has lots of hair” Hongki commented with a pout and Jonghoon can’t help his boyfriend’s cuteness and kiss his ear.

 

                Seunghyun smiles, “His hair… I love everything about him. Ah~ did you think I became self-fish? I want all of him only for me. I want to be the cause of his smiles, his laughter and all.” He sighs, “I am not enough for him. I did not do my job to be a good boyfriend that’s why I lost him… I can’t blame him for leaving me. His… girlfriend…” he gulps, “she can give what I can’t give to Jaejin hyung… I should be happy because he’s happy right?”

 

                “Seunghyun…” Jonghoon called, “You are not self-fish. If you think you’re self-fish because you want his reasons to be you then everyone in the world who’s in love are all self-fish…”

 

                “I agree! To be honest during concerts, I want Jonghoon to only look at me but I know that can’t be… But I really like it when he does that” Hongki butted in.

 

                Jonghoon hugs Hongki and kissed his ear, “You find me y when I’m playing my instrument, that’s why, yeah?”

 

                “Hyungs! Stop that!” Minhwan complained making the couple laugh.

 

                “Being a boyfriend isn’t a job. And if you love your partner that I can see you really do with Jaejin, then you are a perfect boyfriend. You don’t want him to cry and be hurt and all that… Everybody have their own ways to show how do they love a person that’s why we can’t judge anyone right? I’m sure Jaejin loved you its just… he finds someone who thinks is better than you but that doesn’t mean you are a point less… Ugh I can’t explain it but I know you know it” Jonghoon continued but Seunghyun only nodded and smiled again.

 

“After he broke up with me, that’s the worst feeling I ever felt. Then I remember what my mom always tells me, that love is a clone of hurt. Love is scary. Love is painful. But even though I broke into pieces and I thank you guys for helping me to be whole again, I still love him so much. And I am not scared of breaking again if that means I’ll be able to love him and have him back again.” I want you back so badly it hurts…

 

 

In my memory, your heavy tears
in my memory, the memory of holding you
I think I have erased you enough
but I can’t let go of you and I break down

 

 

2 weeks have passed and the whole group was really having a good bond during these weeks. They’re laughing, teasing and playing together; having a movie marathon in their messy living room like what they’re doing right now.

 

                They are all comfortable at each other again; even Jaejin and Seunghyun who treats each other as brothers even though sometimes Seunghyun feels very awkward when for example in a middle of a movie he turns and sees Jonghoon and Hongki stealing kisses, he’ll glance to Jaejin to see him so into the movie and not really caring.

 

                Seunghyun wants to ask why Jaejin’s not going out on a date anymore but he didn’t. He knows he has no right to ask; even if he says it’s a brother looking after a brother, everybody knows that that’s going to be a lie. He doesn’t know if Jaejin is aware of what he feels but he’s not getting hopes on it. He’s willing to break again to have Jaejin back but not to break because he hoped for nothing.

 

                The movie ended and Minhwan stood up first and turns the light on stretching his body. Hongki groans and complained how tired and sleepy he already is and asked Jonghoon to carry him into their shared room where his muscular boyfriend pleasingly complied.

 

                “That movie was real boring” Minhwan commented sleepily

 

                “Is it? It’s kind of interesting…” Jaejin said.

 

                Seunghyun shakes his head when Minhwan yawn and rubbed his eyes tiredly, “Minani go to bed. I’ll be the one to turn off everything…”

 

                Minhwan yawns again, “Okay. I’ll go to sleep. Goodnight! Goodnight Jaejin hyung”

 

                “Ne~” Jaejin said standing up from the carpet while Seunghyun starts to fix everything.

 

                “Hyung, you go to sleep, too. You look sleepy” Seunghyun said ejecting the Blu-ray from the player.

 

                Jaejin bites his lip, “Seunghyun…”

 

                “Hmm?” the younger hummed still not looking at the older.

 

                “I’m going out tonight…”

 

                Seunghyun stopped what he was doing feeling his heart skipped but immediately worked again thinking he shouldn’t be too obvious, “Oh… Okay… Have fun with your date!” he tried to sound excited for Jaejin hoping that his ex-boyfriend wouldn’t figure that he was faking it because the truth is, he didn’t want him to go. He didn’t want him to go out and have his date.

 

                “No, I mean, would you… like to accompany me?”

 

                Seunghyun’s head turns to Jaejin not really expecting that; his mouth ajar and his eyes wide not believing what he heard, “What?” he asked in a whisper.

 

                “I… I mean just to have fresh air or something” the older said with a tone of nervousness.

 

                Seunghyun furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, “You? And me? Alone?” he asked dumb founded

 

                Jaejin hummed, “But if you don’t like I could… Just go alone…” he said as he turned his back preparing to leave.

 

                Seunghyun still can’t believe it and he just watched Jaejin as he walks out of the door and closed it shut. After just a short while, what Jaejin wants sink into Seunghyun and he immediately stood up, grabs his jacket and runs out of the house leaving all the lights and DVD player on.

 

                “You said you want me to go with you but… you left me…” Seunghyun said when he reached Jaejin and now they’re walking together.

 

                Jaejin smiles at him, “I thought you didn’t want to be with me…”

 

                Seunghyun sigh, “I never said that” he said coolly stretching his arms and bending his neck back looking at the stars.

 

                They ended up sitting on the grass in front of a wide river. No one was speaking but it was a comfortable silence. Just the mere presence of each other was enough to make them feel relax and comfortable. But the silence broke when Jaejin started to talk.

 

                “My girlfriend and I… we broke up…” he said hugging his knees and hands locked together staring at the moonlight which mirrors at the water.

 

                Seunghyun’s head shoots up and looks at him with surprised face. He didn’t know what to say or do. His mind was telling him to party and be happy that Jaejin isn’t in a relationship anymore but his heart was squeezing hurtfully knowing his beloved hyung is hurting.

 

                The cold breeze made Seunghyun shiver then he realized Jaejin has no jacket and only wearing a thin shirt and was even rubbing his skin seeking for heat. Seunghyun took of his coat and moved closer to his hyung putting his jacket on Jaejin whom the other took it and let the thick fabric hug his shivering body.

 

                “Are you okay? I mean of course you’re not but-”

 

                “I broke up with her…”

 

                “Eh?”

 

                “Eh what you dumb. I broke up with her. Remember the last time I went out?”

 

                How could I forget that? Seunghyun thought. “Hmm…”

 

                “I went to her house and we really had a good day…”

 

                Seunghyun frowned even Jaejin couldn’t see. Does he want to hear the story?

 

                “We watched movies and all nothing special really… We made out and-”

 

               Seunghyun stands up, “I don’t want to hear. If you ed her I don’t care. If you didn’t like her on bed, I don’t care. Hyung! I was never okay since you broke up with me and I think it’s too much if I let you tell your story about you and her making out and all!”

 

                Seunghyun shouted but he regretted it when Jaejin stood up and faces him with bloodshot eyes. He’s crying.

 

                “H… hyung… I-”

 

                Jaejin sniffed, “I know you have all the rights to get mad at me; for making your life miserable; for making you feel the worst. I know you can’t ever hurt me even though you’re so mad and I am sorry for Hongki hyung that you have released your anger towards me on him…”

 

                Seunghyun frowned, “What? How-”

 

                “Minhwan… I made him to tell me everything”

 

                “That-”

 

                Jaejin shakes his head, “No, Seunghyun, he didn’t want to tell me but you know Minhwan he’s a good liar and I made him tell the truth” he sniffed, “Please listen to me first… please…”

 

                Seunghyun nodded wanting for his hyung to stop crying. He wants to wipe those tears away but he’s holding himself knowing he’s not in the position to do that.

 

                “I thought I loved her but I realized that I never loved her more than a friend. I liked her company but that’s it. I never felt the things that you’re making me feel…”

 

                “Jaejin hyung…”

 

                “We were about to have but I stopped her! When she kissed me all I could think was you, you and you! The more we do such things the more I’m hurting. Instead of pleasure I’m burning…” Jaejin went on his knees and buried his face on his hands making Seunghyun take a step back in surprise, “Seunghyun… Tell me what to do… Tell me what I should do for you to forgive me… I was so stupid to leave you… And I swear… I swear I regret everything that I have done… I am so sorry” he sobbed harder that he can’t speak anymore.

 

                Seunghyun sigh and smiled softly; he went on his knees placing one of his hands at the back of Jaejin’s head and pushes him close to him as Jaejin cries harder on his chest. Seunghyun’s other hand Jaejin’s back calming him down.

 

                “Jaejin hyung… Stop crying… You know that I hate it when you cry… Huh? Stop now…” the younger whispered soothingly and he feels how Jaejin tries himself to stop crying.

 

                “I am really sorry…” Jaejin murmured

 

                “It’s okay… Just stop crying already… You’re making me feel bad…”

 

                Seunghyun cups Jaejin’s cheeks and pull him away from his face to wipe Jaejin’s tearful appearance, “Stop crying…”

 

                Jaejin sniffed, “After what I’ve done to you… I hurt you too much… I know I have no right to ask you but I don’t want to regret that I didn’t try…” Jaejin looks directly on Seunghyun’s eyes, “I swear to all gods, I promise to all the graves in the graveyard that I will never ever leave you again… So… Will you please, please take me back?”

 

                Seunghyun frowns annoyingly, “Do you think you deserve to be taken back?”

 

                Jaejin tried to bow his head but Seunghyun’s hands cupping his face didn’t let him so he just shifted his eyes away from Seunghyun, “I know that I don’t… I understa-”

 

                Jaejin didn’t finish what he was saying when Seunghyun pressed his lips on him. Seunghyun rubs his lips with Jaejin’s softly but quick enough, he pulled back with Jaejin’s eyes wide open looking at him, “You never learn huh? I always tell you that you deserve everything and all the best, didn’t I?”

 

                “Seunghyun… Does this-”

 

                “I’m just waiting for you to ask me back…”

 

                “You’ve already forgiven me?” Jaejin blinks the tears that was in his eyes that Seunghyun immediately wipes

 

                “I was never mad at you… It’s not your fault that your heart’s desires changed…”

 

                Jaejin frowns, “It didn’t! I was confused… I thought-”

 

                “I was sad –very sad. Because I thought I lost you… Not because I hate you, you understand?”

 

                “You’re making me feel guiltier… You should’ve get mad at me, shout at me, and push me away…”

 

                “Why would I push you if I want you close to me? But hyung… Can I ask you to promise something?”

 

                “Hmm?”

 

                “Never, ever mention anything about you and another person making out or having in front of me”

 

                Jaejin snorted, “Why? Jealous?” he teased

 

                “Nah~ I just can’t imagine you showing your toothpick-like to other people” Seunghyun rolled his eyes

 

                “YAH! HOW DARE YOU-”

 

                Seunghyun didn’t let Jaejin finish again and kiss him harder this time; wrapping Jaejin’s slim waist with his arms pulling him closer while Jaejin rounded his arms around Seunghyun’s neck and made the kiss deeper.

 

                After how many seconds, they pulled back pushing their foreheads together, “I missed you so much” Seunghyun whispered ending it with a smile; more than happy that they’re back together.

 

                Jaejin smiles too, “I missed you, too… and… I love you, Seunghyun, so much and thank you for accepting me back”

 

                Seunghyun pecks Jaejin’s lips, “I love you, too. Even the world flips upside down, my memory of you will never be erased, remember that.”

 

                Jaejin, “Does that mean you’ll love me forever?” he giggles

 

                “Forever”

 

-----------------------------

READERS I AM BEGGING ALL OF YOU PLEASE HELP ME

1. GO TO THIS TWITTER LINK: https://twitter.com/hongstarpat/status/384711089985830912

2. PLEASE RETWEET AND IF IT'S OKAY ASK YOUR FRIENDS TO RETWEET IT TOO

WHY?

IF I GET PLENTY OF RETWEETS I WILL BE ABLE TO MEET SUPER JUNIOR SO I AM BEGGING ALL OF YOU

THANK YOU!

----------------------------

And btw I planned on making the ending of this sad but I can't let OTP break ;_;