The Truth

Freyja's Love Journey

“Hyung, I’m back.” Kibum said.

“Let’s go back home.” Heechul said.

“What? I thought you are going to eat ice cream?” Kibum asks.

Heechul ignores Kibum and walks fast. He doesn’t want to let Kibum know that Freyja already have a family.

……………………………………………………….

“Umma, I saw Heechul oppa.” Rhea said.

“Who?” Freyja asks.

“Heechul oppa. Super Junior.” Rhea said.

Freyja looks around but didn’t see him.

“Let’s go somewhere else.” Loki said. He needs to hide Freyja from the Super Junior.

……………………………………………………….

They are walking on the street when they saw a noodle restaurant.

“Appa, can we eat there?” Rhea asks.

“Sure, no problem.” Loki said.

Freyja looks at the signboard of the restaurant.

“Gray Man’s Noodle Restaurant.” She reads. She can’t understand her feelings but that restaurant seems familiar to her.

“Freyja, let’s go.” Loki called her.

Loki and Rhea are at the entrance of the restaurant.

“Ne.” she said.

……………………………………………………….

“Welcome to Gray Man’s Noodle Restaurant. How may I help you?” the waitress said.

“Freyja umma, they have Halo-Halo too.” Rhea said.

“Freyja umma?” the waitress repeated what Rhea said. “Are you Freyja Norse?”

“Ne, why?” Freyja answered.

“Oh my gee! We thought you are already dead.” The waitress said.

“Do you know me?” Freyja asks.

“I’m Gyuri. We both working here as waitresses.” The waitress said.

“I-I worked here?” Freyja asks.

“What happened to you? Don’t you know that Heechul oppa and Kibum oppa are worried about you when you are missing?” Gyuri asks.

“Heechul oppa? Kibum oppa?” Freyja asks.

“Have you forgotten your boyfriend and best friend?” Gyuri asks.

Freyja is trying to remember what Gyuri said. ‘I have a boyfriend?’

“I think we’d better go.” Loki said. If it continues, Freyja’s memory will be back in no time.

“No wait! She might help me to get my memory back.” Freyja said.

“Memory? You have amnesia?” Gyuri asks.

“She’ll talk to you some other time.” Loki said and pulls Freyja to the exit.

“What’s your problem?” Freyja asks when they finally got out of the restaurant.

“Do you believe what that woman said?” Loki asks. They are walking away from the noodle restaurant.

“Of course.” Freyja said.

“What if she’s lying?” Loki asks.

“What is her purpose to lie? And besides, she knows me. She knows my full name. She knows that I worked there. She knows that I have a boyfriend.” Freyja said.

“But-”

“Will you please cut it out?” Rhea interrupts them.

They forgot about Rhea.

“I’m sorry, little princess.” Freyja said and carries Rhea.

“Appa, why don’t you tell her the truth?” Rhea said.

“What truth?” Freyja asks.

“Nothing.” Loki said.

“Don’t lie to me. Tell me what it is.” Freyja said.

Loki didn’t talk.

“Fine. I am going back to the restaurant.” Freyja said.

“Wait!” Loki said but Freyja continues her steps back to the restaurant.

“Umma, if you happened to know the truth, will you leave us?” Rhea asks.

“No, little princess. Umma will not leave you.” Freyja said.

……………………………………………………….

Gray Man’s Noodle Restaurant…

“I swear it was Freyja.” Gyuri said to Lala.

Right after the three left, Lala came with Hankyung, Heechul and Kibum.

“That’s impossible. We saw her in the Philippines.” Lala said.

“I heard the little girl called her Freyja and when I asked her if she’s Freyja Norse, she said yes.” Gyuri said.

“I believe her.” Heechul said. “I saw her yesterday at the mall with her family.”

“Family?!!!” Lala and Kibum said.

“Now that you mentioned it, she’s with a guy and a little girl. The little girl called her umma.” Gyuri said.

“But she said she has a fiancé.” Hankyung said.

“That’s true.” Freyja said from the door.

They let Freyja sat on the chair.

“Who is she?” Lala asks Freyja. She is talking about Rhea.

“She’s my little sister, Rhea.” Freyja said.

“But she calls you umma.” Heechul said.

“That’s because I grew up without a mom. When Freyja umma came, she became my mom.” Rhea said.

“Now we know.” Kibum said. “Back to our problems, how come you can’t remember us?”

“I got hit by my dad’s car while trying to save my dog. When I woke up in the hospital I can’t remember anything.” Freyja said. “That’s when my dad decided that we should stay in the Philippines.”

“You are missing something, Freyja umma.” Rhea said.

“What is it?” Freyja asks.

“Appa wants you and your boyfriend to separate so you won’t end up like appa.” Rhea said.

“What do you mean?” Freyja asks.

“My mom is a model. She and appa involved in an arrange marriage. Mom doesn’t want to have a family. She only wants is her career. When she got pregnant, she tried to kill the baby but appa told her that he will set her free after she gives birth. So, when my mom gives birth to me, she flies to Paris and never returned.” Rhea said. “That’s the reason why appa was scared that your boyfriend will leave you because of his career.”

“Does Loki know this too?” Freyja asks.

“Of course but he can’t tell it to you because he loves you so much.” Rhea said.

“How do you know this things, little girl?” Heechul asks.

“Sometimes sneaking to appa’s office can learn something. That’s the reason why I became your fan because I know that you’re umma’s boyfriend and he is umma’s best friend. That’s why when you came to the Philippines I thought that that is the right time that you and umma meets again.” Rhea said.

“You are so smart, little princess.” Freyja said and hugs her little sister.


Last Edited: March 27, 2014