Threatened

Forgotten Love

Even though L.Joe chose JinAn over you in that small incident, but you knew he truly cares about you and loves you a lot which made you forgave him easily.

After school, you were going to go pack your books and head to the library to study.

Since studying wasn't L.Joe's thing, you decided to go alone and call L.Joe after you were done so he can pick you up.

You swung you book bag around and walked exit the school. While passing by the grassy area of the school, you were stopped by someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" You looked up to see it was JinAn. "Oh, hello JinAn-sshi. Sorry if I-"

You were cut off by her speech. "Look. I don't care who or what your name is. All I know is that you saved L.Joe back in the States. I'd thank you for that, but you stole him from me so I am going to make myself clear that I hate you."

You blinked at her in astonishment. I thought this only happens in dramas and movies.

"He was my childhood friend and I knew him first. I love him more than you think. So you better slowly back off before I do something Arraso? And if you tell him about this then we are going to have a problem."

You were terrified at her threat. Back then you would just smirk and brush pass her, but your memories and true personality was surpressed.

JinAn bumped your shoulder as she walked in the opposite direction.

You rubbed your shoulder from the bruise she created and walked towards the library.

On the other hand, L saw and heard every word the girl said to you. If she lays a hand on my SungMi then she is going to pay for it.

He tightened his fists and punched a nearby tree. "Yah! What's wrong with you?" Sunggyu asked.

L shifted his gaze away. "Why are you always looking at that girl?" Hoya questioned.

L just ignored their questions as Sungyeol, who knows pretty much everything about L, shook his head in disappointment. Myungsoo-ah I feel so bad for you. Maybe I should be the one to talk to SungMi about this?

Sungyeol ran up to L. "Myungsoo-ah, Wanna talk privately?" L gave Sungyeol a glare. "Don't call me that. No one has called me that in years." He hissed.

Sungyeol was a bit frightened by his words. "Okay, okay. I know you don't like people using that name, but we are childhood friends and we both know SungMi together. Don't you think we should at least tell her that?"

L placed his hands in his pocket. "I don't know. What if she doesn't believe me? We did leave a bad impression for her."

"Well, we did, but you saved her. And didn't you say she fainted once. What if she got some of her memory back?" Sungyeol said optimistcally.

"I-i guess we can try." L stared down at the ground.