Prologue

Forgotten Love

You are at your Middle School Graduation. It was suppose to be a happy day for you and your best friend, MyungSoo. You both planned to go to high school together then college.

You both have feelings for each other and plan to go out when you are in high school, but your parents received a good job opportunity in the States so you are moving there for high school.

"SungMi, I can't believe you are moving to the States. You HAVE to write to me every day and chat with me on the phone at least once a week. Arraso?"

"I will, Myungsoo-ah. Who knows what if I decided to come back earlier. I'm going to miss you. Don't look at other girls besides me okay?"

MyungSoo nodded his head. "And you can't flirt with American boys or something bad will happen to them." He cracked his knuckled. "Okay, okay." you chuckled.

You two hugged each other, but MyungSoo hugged you tight and quite long too. "Uh, MyungSoo-ah. You can let go now. This hug is getting to long."

"Give me one more minute." You let him hug you until he lets go. "Don't forget me."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

You have been at the States for a month now. You liked your new high school and kept in good contact with MyungSoo.

You were exploring your big high school until you reached the football field. You saw a bunch of Seniors making fun of a little scrawny Freshman boy who like you is from Korea. They were mocking his poor English and his accent.

You cletched you fists tight and march over. "Excuse you boys. How can you pick on such a vulnerable guy? You should pick on someone your own size instead of taking advantage of others."

Before you knew it, a fight brokeout between the 11 of you while the boy is on the floor crying. It was 10 against 1. You were at a disadvantage. Luckily, you were a master at TaeKwonDo and MyungSoo taught you how to fight well.

Even though you were a good fighter, there were too many. They knocked you out. Fortunately, a nice student walked by and saw the scene. She went to get the principal in time before they beat you any further.

The principal arrived, but saw you laying on the floor unconcious. The ambulance came and you were rushed to the hospital.

When you woke up, your parents and the boy you saved stood by your bed looking worried. You couldn't remember a thing. "Where am I? Who are you guys?"

"Mr. and Mrs. Song? I am so sorry, but your daughter is in a terrible condition at the moment. She is suffering from a terrible concussion. She lost her memory and it might or might not come back. Only time will tell." The doctor said and left.

Your parents start to cry,while the boy kept apologizing to your parents and bowing. "Mr. and Mrs. Song. I am sorry. It was my fault. She just wanted to stand up for me. Mianhae."

"It's not your fault. It was those boys that did this." Mrs. Song sobbed.

"I will take good care of your daughter from now on. I won't let her get hurt anymore. I promise." You smiled at the sweet innocent boy's comment.

"Hey, What's your name?" The boy looked at you and smiled. "My name is Lee Byunghun, but my friends in Korea like to call me L.Joe."

"Nice to meet you. My name is....I don't remember." You start to hit your head. "Your name is Song SungMi." He smiled.  I like this boy he is so sweet.

Another month has passed. You and L.Joe had became very close friends. You supported each other in everything and you tutored him in English.

Meanwhile, back in Korea, MyungSoo is always checking is cell phone for missed calls or letters from you. He was getting upset. How can she forget about me? Didn't I tell her to write and call me? Maybe she found someone else.

From that day on, MyungSoo created a nickname for himself, L. He turned into a cold-hearted person. He would hate it if someone called him, by his real name. Within a span of few years, he end up being one of the best fighters/gangsters in Seoul and developed a bad temper.

When it was your Junior year in High School, L.Joe ask you to be his girlfriend. You, still suffering from memory loss back in freshman year, forgot about MyungSoo and said 'Yes'.

You both wanted to make Senior year memorable, so the two of you transferred to a high school back in Seoul.