Unaffected

Blurred Lines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

You stared at the ceiling while Hongbin traveled down your body; leaving light bite marks as he went. His movements began to slow and eventually halted when you didn't respond to his touch. Hongbin crawled back up your body, letting his fingers linger on your stomach.

"What's wrong?" he asked seeming concerned.

You shook your head, "Nothing. . ."

His eyes watched you carefully, "Don't lie. Tell me."

Your lips parted, the words you have been thinking of saying threatening to slip out. You locked eyes with . . .hesitataing.

Hongbin leaned closer, his fingers beginning to draw patterns over your ribcage. "_____, tell me."

 

You didn't want do. . .you couldn't.

Banishing your thoughts you took hold of his hand; guiding it to your as you leaned up to join your lips with his. He hesitated for a moment before sighing as he returned the kiss.

~~~~~~

 

"Do you mind if I stay the night?" Hongbin questioned, his breathing ragged.

"S-sure," you responded, your mind dazed, body still shaking from your high.

"Thanks," he sighed pulling the blankets over your bodies, "Night."

You laid silent until you heard his breathing grow slow. Turning around, you watched him through lidded eyes.

 

Your eyes wandered over his face, the lighting from the street lamp outside casting dark shadows over his features making them more prominent. Your eyes continued lower, glancing at the skin of his back that was left uncovered; admiring it's stark contrast to your dark sheets. The desire to reach out and touch tingled in your fingertips. . .

He stirred then , groaning as he rolled onto his side. His arm reached out,  wrapping around your waist, pulling you closer. 

You found your face pressed firmly against his chest, your skin welding to his. You stayed still for a moment, finding comfort in the way his chest rose and fell with each breath he took.

 

Get a hold of yourself . 

 

Your inner thought broke you from your trance. You shifted, slowly slipping out of his grasp. As you moved, edging your way out of the bed, a hand clamped around your wrist stopping you. Looking down you, you were met with a pair of half lidded eyes.

"Where are you going?" Hongbin asked, his voice heavily laced with sleep.

"I'm going to go sleep on the couch," you answered pulling out of his grip before standing up.

Suddenly a pair of arms encircled you, tugging you back into bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter