Where Do Babies Come From

THE EXORT (EXO Real estaTe)

#1 Where Do Babies Come From

 

cast: Krislu, Layho, 2min, Wonkyu, with their child.

genre : MPREG

don't like don't read

You must READ the foreword and spoiler first,


 

Once a day~

Wu’s family residence.

 

Kris couldn’t stop his excitement, he kissed Luhan’s temple numerously after he heard good news from his wife. He didn’t stop say thanks to God because Luhan got pregnant. They were in bathroom after checked the result from testpack.

 

“Thanks God! Well, I make a score again!” shouted him in the bathroom, still holds Luhan’s flat belly then hugged him.

“Hum... yeah. But will you still love me when Im not longer beautiful because of this pregnancy?”

“Yeah, you may have gained several pounds. Like you were pregnant baby Chanyeol.” Kris kissed his temple, “But I don’t care.” Added him.

Luhan smacked Kris’s head, “several pounds you said?”

“Aw... it hurt baby, don’t harash me.”

“Hm... let me off, I want to checking Yeol and Kyungsoo right now, they had sleep or not.” Luhan pushed Kris toward.

“Don’t... you will sleep with them at least, how about me? will you let me sleep alone again? and we probably celebrate our score tonight.” He winked to Luhan.

“Kyungsoo frequently woke up in the middle of night, he will cry if I’m not beside him, and why you winking at me?”

“He has chanyeol who sleeping beside him.” pouted Kris.

“He wants me yeobo, not his brother.”

Kris released his embraces, then turned Luhan facing him,

“Is he 6th years old now? You should make him not spoiled on you.”

Luhan shrugged his shoulder, “Please make it correct, WE, not ME or YOU. Aren’t we his parents? And that was an our rules as teammate for raising our children, right?”

“Yeah... Okay okay, WE. OUR. US.”

Luhan smiled to him, “I’ll prepare your steamy water later, you should wait until I come. Don’t sleep at the couch, it’s not good for your back-bone, Papa.”

“Okay, Mama. And now the time for Groom and bride kiss each other.” Kris pursed his lips and moved toward  to Luhan.

Cup~!

“H-old! Hold on!”

 

HOEGGGH! Urggh

Luhan pushed away Kris from him and kept vomit on the wash-basin.

“Male-Preggy” -__-u

 

###

Chanyeol munched the cereal while his eyes keep spying on their parents from the dining-table. The echoing sound of his Mommy’s vomiting heard in every corner of their house after lastnight. His parents were in the kitchen, Kris patted Luhan’s back and calm him. He also heard a Luhan’s complain againts his daddy. Kyungsoo looked at his brother.

“Chanyeol-ie, what do you seen of?” He waved his hand cutely to older brother.

Chanyeol shrugged his shoulder, “I don’t know, Is Mommy sick?”

Kyungsoo turned his head, looked at their parents then bite his lips, worried. “or maybe Dad and Mom Had a fight lastnight?”

 

Kris noticed if his children looked trough him and his wife, he smiled.

“No worries kids, Mommy is okay.”

“It’s just about football score.” Kris grinned.

 

Luhan hit Kris’s head and also nodded, made sure his children kept their positive thinking, but no longer Luhan holds his mouth with palms and ran to the bathroom while Kris follow him.

 

Kyungsoo look at his brother, “Chanyeol-ie... are you sure our Mommy is Okay?”

“I don’t know... hum....  but i remember something.” he puts his index finger under his chin, thought something relevan with the last moment that he did.

“What is it?”

“Do you remember when we’re play at Kai’s house?”

“Uh uh,” Kyungsoo nodded cutely, copied Chanyeol’s gestured.

“Taemin-aunt also did the same thing with our mommy, right?”

“Uh uh...”

“What if we ask to Kai when we’re play at his house?”

“Uh uh...”

“Hey, are you kidding me with your answer?” Chanyeol pats Kyungsoo’s head with his spoon.

“Bad Chanyeol!”

“Hey, you should call me hyung or yeollie!” chanyeol pinched Kyungsoo’s cheecks and he started sobbing.

“H-HUWEEEE MOMMY!!!!”

 

Choi’s royal family residence.

 

“Good morning Appa,Umma.” Suho kissed Siwon’s left cheek then turned to Kyuhyun.

They also had breakfast together.

“Good morning,”

Suho took his plate then added more strawberry jam on his toast.

“Suho, could we talk?” ask Siwon.

“Sure, what’s wrong?” said Suho while savoring the sweet Jam from his finger.

Siwon put his newspaper and told all of the maid who served their breakfast to go for a while with his gesture, Kyunhyun look at Suho intens.

“You should go home, solve your problem with Yixing first and don’t runaway.”

Suho put his toast on the plate, then sighed.

“No, I can’t. I hate him.”

“If you hate him, you might also hate Baekhyun too.”

“How possibly? I love Baekhyun more than my self even he rejected me when i gave him an embraces.”

Kyuhyun cleared his throat, “It’s a protest for his Mommy who always scolds his father and never listen to him.”

“Ofcourse, because Yixing brainwashed him!”

“Suho... Yixing is a good person, to us and can manage our bussiness. Please be kind to him.” said Siwon. “Talked to him, and I’m not receive a rejection, or I’ll stop my financial support to you.”

“How can?? Ummaa tell Appa to cancel his said.” Whined him to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun sip his almond-tea, “I.. whatever your Appa said, because I praise my husband, You should tried like me.”

“That’s one of the reason I Loves him.” Siwon kissed Kyuhyun’s temple.

 

###

At Elementary School,

 

The exort children plays a football on the grassfield when they had a rest-time. Kai role as their captain, while Kyungsoo bored wait the ball came to him, he role as ball keeper .The exort time play pretty much good to their rivals.

 

Kai lifted his school uniform when he made a perfect goal, their team won.

 

“Good Job, Kai.” Kyungsoo pats his shoulder.

“Yeah! Cause i’m cool!”

“Here,” Kyungsoo gave him a bottle of mineral water, Kai drank the mineral water that Kyungsoo gave to him.

“Kai, can I and Chanyeollie hyung play at your house after we finish the lesson?”

“Oh, sure. You can ask Baekhyun too.”

“Ok, thanks. We’ll be there at 04:00 pm.”

 

After they finished the school, finally they came to the Kai’s house. Taemin greets them kindly and served a lemon tea and cookies for them.

“Thanks aunty.” said Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

Taemin smiled, “You’re welcome kids, “ He ruffles Kyungsoo’s hair.

 

Chanyeol said to Kai while they playing a trading-card.

“Kai, how could Your mom looks beautiful ?”

“Ehm... maybe it’s from baby effect.”

“Baby??”

Baekhyun turned looked at Chanyeol and Kai, Kyungsoo did it too.

“I don’t really knew about it... My daddy said Mama has a baby, and I must take care him, not to be so rude, listening whatever Mama said, and eat vegetables and don’t forget to brushed teeth after we ate and before we went to slept.” Kai tried gave his friend’s an explain.

“Oh, My Papa also said to ate vegetables to me, he said vegetables was good for our growth.” Said Baekhyun.

“Yeah! My mommy also warned me if I forget brushed my teeth before went to the sleep.” Said Kyungsoo.

“Kids, please. “ Chanyeol make a derp face.

 

“You said Taemin aunt has a baby?? how could it possibly?”

“Ofcourse because Mama Taemin loves Daddy Minho.” Said kai proudly.

“Noo I don’t agree. Our parents loving each other but we don’t have a baby.” protest Kyungsoo.

“But You’re a baby Kyungsoo.” Mocked Chanyeol.

“No! I’m not a baby!”

“If you’re not a baby why you always asked Mommy to accompany you when you sleep?”

“What a noisy brother.” Kai glared to Chansoo who started their fight.

“So? Where do babies come from?” ask chanyeol to his friends.

“I said it comes from love. If we’re not loving each other so we don’t have a baby.” explained kai.

“Urgh... from now I prefer you  hate me guys.” Said Baekhyun.

“Huh!? Why Baekhyun???” ask them at the same time.

“What- a reaction... Yeah, If we love each other we might have a baby!” shout him.

“Yucks! I hate babies!” Kyungsoo pretended to vomit.

“Why not? isn’t baby cute??” said Kai to Kyungsoo.

“But Kai is right guys, My Mommy hate Papa Yixing... maybe that’s the reason why they don’t have a baby.”

 

Suddenly they heard a loud conversation from Taemin.

 

“Oh Luhan!! Im glad to hear that! Congratulation then, keep your healthy and don’t forget to consume some vitamins that i recommended to you.” 

 

 They blinked their eyes,

“Mama, what happen? Why you looks happy after had a conversation with someone?” Kai looks curious.

“Is it my mommy rite?” ask Kyungsoo.

“Yes dear, it’s your mom.”

“And why auntie get excited?” Chanyeol also asked him.

“Oh my darling... “ Taemin came closer to Chansoo and pecked their cheeks. “Congratulation! Your Mommy will have a baby!”

“BABY??!” Shout Chansoo together.

“Oh, is it because they love each other??” asked Kyungsoo cutely.

“Sure!”

Taemin smiled again, so beautiful.

But Baekhyun didn’t seems happy at all.

 

###

 

The Zhang’s family residence.

 

Suho and Yixing had some argued when Baekhyun just arrived from Kai’s house. He sighed after parked his bicycle in the garage.

 

“Papa, I’m home.”

Baekhyun blinked his eyes, His Mommy choking his Papa with a broken vase scattered on the floor. They had fight.

“B-baekhyun.”

Suho released his choking and cleared his throat.

“W-welcome home, dear baekhyun.” Said Suho awkward.

 

“Why Papa and Mommy always fight? Is it because of my fault? I ate vegetables, I got the first rank in my class, I brushed my teeth before went to the sleep oh I’m forget... I also washed my feet too. I listen what Siwon grandpa said to me, I- I... hiks.”

Baekhyun cried, the tears falls down from cheeks to the chin.

Yixing immediatelly reach his little boy’s waist and hugged him lovingly, “SSh... don’t cry baby, you hurt Papa with your tears.”

Suho stunned,  Yixing gave him a code to calm baekhyun. Then he hugged Baekhyun too.

“Oh my dearest son, please don’t be like this.” Suho pecked his hair.

“I want have a baby like Chanyeol and Kai too, so please don’t fight.” Said him , the tears still ran downs.

Yixing frowned, he looked at Suho.

“What do you mean, dear?” ask Suho.

“Their parents will have a baby because they loves each other, so i want it too.”

“Huh? baby? Luhan and Kris, then my brother-minho?” asked Junmyeon confusely.

“S-sure! Ofcourse Papa and Mommy Suho will try give you a baby! tonight!” Yixing suddenly grabbed Baekhyun’s shoulder, then wiped away his tears.

Suho widen his eyes, hope he could heard a wrong sentences from Yixing.

“Really??” asked Baekhyun.

“W-wait! Baekhyun tell Mommy what do you mean?”

“Don’t you listen him? He want us make a baby for him, is it right, honey?” asked Yixing to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun nodded, he stopped his crying.

“Mommy, Please love Papa again. if you did it, possibility I have a baby will grown fast.”

“No, stop it Baek-“

“Ofcourse! We will grant your wish, Baekhyun.”

“Huh? Hey stupid horse. Don’t brainwash him, You ert.” Shouted Suho.

“I’m unicorn, Im not a horse! And i just want to make my son happy. Is it something wrong?”

“Mommy! Papa! Stop! Please make THAT baby for me! You two just need loving each other right? Mommy just needed to prepare breakfast for Papa, and Papa should give a  morning kiss to Mommy like Grandma did to Granpa before he leaving work, and don’t forget give me pocket-money, Im sure the baby will come among us.”

 

They’re stunned. Two of them.

“Oh...My God,” Suho facepalmed.

“He trying give us an explain about love, Should we? Tonight?” asked Yixing, poked Suho’a waist.

Suho rolled his eyes, “You stupid horse.” He took his bag, and ready to go, Yixing worried if Suho would leave again.

But he didn’t, because Suho took his bag and walked toward to their bedroom, a place where they spent a wedding night sixth years ago.

Yixing kissed Baekhyun gladly.

“I love you my little boy.”

 

 

‘where do babies come from’ -Fin-