The Dream...

I'll Love You Even If I Die

 

Flashback


Snowflakes started to fall from the white cotton sky, it was very beautiful. “ Aahh ......ahhh... aachoo!”

“Hahahaha!, yah Dara  you’re snot is starting to freeze.”


“Ehhh?!?!” Eottokae?!


“Aigoo!, here wipe your nose with this”


He handed me his hanker-chief, “What?, don’t stare at it take it”. He insisted.


“Kamsahamida”, I grab it and blow my nose really hard.


“Wow, you sound like an elephant” he said.


“Oh mianhae”, I handed back his hanker-chief.


“Err...just keep it, e_e I don’ think I will need it anymore”. “Oh! that reminds me, I have something to give you this Christmas”.  


I saw him took out of his pocket, it was a simple heart shaped pendant necklace.


“Okay I know it maybe cheap but hey I had to break my piggybank for it >o<”.


I smiled at him, “I love it oppa!” He grinned back at me. “I got one too, it just that mine is a circle.”


I saw him open the circle and put the heart pendant in middle, it fits perfectly when you close it. He gave back the heart pendant to me and said. “Yah!, you better keep it with you at all times, ‘cause I’ll be going to America tomorrow”. “I’ll promise you, that one day I’ll comeback for you, arasso?” he winked and hugged me. Little did I know, tears started to fall from my eyes.


“Ehh? why are you crying?....didn’t oppa told you that oppa will comeback for you?”


“I know ...its ...its j-just that ….you’re my only friend....once you leave who will be there for me when I’m alone. And who will be there for me when I’m sad?” I asked him as warm tears falling from my eyes rapidly; and so was my snots leaking from my nose. But he wipe it with his sleeves.


“Yah, you chubby bunny, didn’t I tell you to not to worry about it;I will be gone just for a short period of time. I’m always here for you.” He then hold his necklace infront of my face and gave me a big grin to assure me. I nodded my back, “Neh!” as I hold tightly to the heart pendant against my heart with both my hands.


“YoungBae-ah! Its time to go sweety!”, I heard his mom yelling.


“Guess I have to go now, wait for me arasso and take care neh?” said YoungBae.


“Neh...”, I nodded. And like the wind he was gone.


“Annyeong oppa, take care” I whispered until he was gone.