1;

The Girl Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This would be the memorable day for me. I finally got my own house and thanks to my grandfather for this high school graduation house heh."

 

For the first time in her life, she finally got her own freedom which she gonna be a girl who can be independent. That girl is called Lee Jieun or she would prefer to be called as IU  which is her nickname with the meaning of "I and You" which is her passion towards music. This year is gonna big year for her because she is finally got accepted into one of the famous university at Seoul which is Seoul University, one of the university that famous with excellent students.

Today's weather is such a cold day though and today also is the day she gonna move in to her new house. She lives with her grandfather together with grandmother because her parent lives at overseas and it's kind of hard for her to go there and she prefer to live with her grandfather and grandmother because they're the one who take care Jieun since she was young. Her grandfather don't want her to move out though but she kept coax her grandfather to let her lives by herself and she said she wants to be an independent girl.

"Haraboeji, don't be sad okay? I will try to visit harabeoji and halmeoni often okay?", Jieun smiles as she hug both of her grandfather and grandmother before she drove off from the Lee Mansion.

 

"Baekhyun, where did you put my favourite t-shirt?"

"Yah Baekhyun, can't you please clean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter