I met him

All I've ever wanted

Just a glimpse of him is more than enough for Sehun. He go through all day staring into his phone for any of his information,HD pictures,selcas and such. The first time he saw him is when he was browsing through some of his favourite dancer's—Lay's videos. At the end,Lay introduced him through the video. And since then,Sehun has been a fan of him. His name is Kim Jongin or more knownly as Kai.

Today,Sehun woke up again with a smile as he hugged his bolster,''Hmm...Jonginnie...''he giggled. Just then,a boy pushed his door open,it was Baekhyun,his brother. ''Gosh,Sehun! You're still with that Kkamjong bolster? Wake up already!''his brother groaned at Sehun's room. No matter where he see,it's full of Kai. Heck,even the door to his bathroom is stick with a Kai poster. But,thankfully Sehun is still sane enough. At least he didn't wear anything that's related to Kai.

Sehun groaned and went to check his clock,it was just 6am,two hours left till school start. But,knowing himself who will spent more than an hour just to fix his own hair,Sehun decided to go take a bath.

By the time he's satisfied with his own appearance,it was already 7.15am. Sehun walked down the stairs and grreted his father and mother. ''An hour and 15 minutes,earlier than usual. Why the rush?''his father,Kris asked. ''Must be that Kkamjong guy again.''Baekhyun rolled his eyes. ''Okay,he's dark. But he's y okay?''Sehun retorted. ''What about that ridiculously tall creepy guy? What was his name? Chanyeol?''Sehun asked back at his brother.

Just when Baekhyun wated to retorted back,their mother came out. ''You better cook a decent breakfast,mom.''Sehun eyed her. ''Sehun.''Kris hissed. Their mother just scratched the back of her head and laughed dryly.


School was always boring for Sehun. So,he was extremely relieved when the school bell ring for the last period. Students rushed out of the classroom until Sehun was left alone. He doesn't like crowded places. So he would always wait until there's barely any student on the hallway. Only that time will Sehun headed back home. His family have nothing against this,they knew clearly that Sehun doesn't like crowded place,just like his mom.


Sehun stopped by the usual bubble tea shop he went to and place his order. After getting what he wants,Sehun paid the cashier and headed out while sipping his bubble tea. He was scrolling his phone again for any Kai's update just like usual. His mouth would twitched sometime because he wanted to hide his smile or else others might thought he's crazy.

Sehun stopped by the playground near his house to finish his bubble tea. He took a sit on one of the swings and swing it. 

''Hey,mind if I sit?''a voice asked. It was the voice that Sehun could recognized everywhere. No matter how small the voice may be. Sehun shooked his head violently and looked to that person.

''Jonginnie....''Sehun blurted. He finally met him.