1

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
      "Never ever go near her"     that was Yoochun's warning. If he didnt saw her too, why would he warn me about 'her'?     What does he know about her?          Is she really a ghost? Is she really not existing in the real world anymore?         The only times I've seen her were whenever I was with my sister.         Her one eye peaking behind her curtain hair, but I'm pretty sure she was staring straight at me           Her gaze was so intense that it makes my heart ache   Such intensity lights her stunning dark eyes that it almost frightens me.             Days after Yoochun had warned me.. I can't help but be more curious about her. I wanted to know if she's dangerous or not. If she's real or not             I became greedy. Greedy to see more of her, to know more of her           I've only seen her eyes, making more curious of her face hiding beneath her hair.            One day I decided to peak at the room where I saw her the first time. My heart raced when I saw her sitting near the window at the back.          She's in a junior class, same year as my sister.           I waited outside until their class ended and everyone had gone out. No one except her was left in the room.       I stayed, waiting if she's going to disappear like ghosts in movies or books do.            I hid in the room next to hers when I saw her standing up preparing to exit the room. I followed her in a not so far range.            I saw some students talking loud and cheerfully suddenly bowed their heads when the door revealed 'her'. And stiffened as she passed by them.             Why are they acting like that? Could it be that they can also see her?

          I grew more hungry of the truth about her by the second. It's almost whacking all sanity in me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter