Final

Just Do Whatever He Says

Written for Fanny :D because of her Namsong love.

For those that don't know, Nam Tae Hyun and Song Minho are part of Team A and YG's survival show WIN.

_______________________

Seunghyun was watching tv in the living room when Jiyong walked into the room.

“Ok Seunghyun, you can leave now. Tae Hyun’s coming over to talk and I don’t want you listening to our conversation” said Jiyong. Seunghyun internally rolled his eyes. The YG trainee Nam Tae Hyun had become close to Jiyong. They were both sort of divas and discovered that they had a lot in common so they became friends. Tae Hyun was dating another YG trainee, Song Minho. Tae Hyun would show up to Seunghyun’s villa once a week to gossip with Jiyong and Jiyong always kicked Seunghyun out of the villa, but not today.

“What? Why do I have to leave MY villa? Can’t I just go to another room?”

“Ugh fine. Just don’t listen to our conversations” said Jiyong.

“Not like I wanna listen to two divas” Seunghyun muttered.

“Excuse me, did you say something?” asked Jiyong while narrowing his eyes at Seunghyun.

“No nothing, I just said I’m going to our room to watch tv.”

“Yeah, that’s what I thought you said.”

-------

Two hours later, Seunghyun was bored. He decided to go to the kitchen to get himself a snack. He was walking when he heard two voices and remembered that Tae Hyun was over.

“ugh he’s so stupid. We can’t go anywhere without him complaining about how tired he gets. He’s such an old man” Seunghyun heard and recognized Tae Hyun’s voice. He assumed they were talking about Minho.

“Tell me about it, I’m dating ahjussi Choi Seunghyun. It’s like dating a grandpa” he heard Jiyong say and decided to make his presence known.

“I’m right here” he said.

“ off Choi! I told you to not listen to our conversations.” Jiyong glared at him.

Tae Hyun stood up and bowed because after all, Seunghyun was a sunbae. Seunghyun nodded to acknowledge him.

“Fine fine. Whatever, I just came to get a snack” he said and left to the kitchen.

-------

He went back to his room and after 30 minutes he got a text from Song Minho. Minho had asked for his number so he could ask about rapping tips and whatnot and being the good Sunbae that he is, he agreed to give Minho his number.

From: Minho
Hyung, this is kind of embarrassing to ask but I know Tae Hyun is there and I just wanted to know if he’s mad at me. Has he said anything?

Seunghyun really didn’t want to get involved but he decided to reply.

From: Seunghyun
Um, I heard him say something about how you always complain about being tired when you two go out but that’s about it.

From: Minho
Nothing I ever do is good enough for him… I know I asked for your number so I could ask you about rapping and lyric writing but… do you have any relationship tips? Please hyung, I’m desperate.

Seunghyun groaned but he decided to help Minho out.

From: Seunghyun
Just do whatever he says and… that should work. That’s really all the advice I have, sorry.

From: Minho
It’s ok hyung, I’ll try doing that until Tae Hyun calms down. Thank you for the advice :)

-------

An hour later, Seunghyun heard the front door close and he guessed it was safe enough to come out now.

As soon as he walked into the living room he heard “Hyunnie, gimme a foot massage.”

He wanted to say no but decided to follow his own advice ‘just do whatever he says’.

“Of course Jiyong, whatever you want.” He received a huge smile for that.

While he was giving Jiyong his foot massage, Jiyong kept .

“It feels so good hyun, I really needed a massage. You’re so good to me, I love you.” Jiyong said and lifted his body to peck Seunghyun on the lips.

“So good to me” Jiyong whispered in his ears this time while his hand was moving towards Seunghyun’s crotch.

Oh yeah, it definitely paid off to do whatever Jiyong wanted.