I'm Sorry

Our Beautiful Friendship

"Minho?" 

~

Key's POV

"Gosh blondie almost didn't recognize you with that new hair of yours." Minho said as he ruffled his fingers in my hair. 

"Who's this Key?" CL looked annoyed with the way he was treating me. 

"Minho this is CL. CL this is Minho." 

"Call me Chaerin. Only my friends call me CL." She said as she shaked Minho's hand. 

"Looks like we got a up in here." Minho said and winked at her 

"You little!" CL yelled as she slapped Minho on the cheek. 

"You're lucky that Key is your friend. You know that right? If not-" 

"If not what? I'm not scared of you Min HOE." She said as she pushed him to the tables 

 

Now people were staring. 

 

"Guys please. Just stop. Nice seeing you Minho but, can you leave?" 

Minho got up and said "Oh I'm not done here. Key pick up your bags we're going." 

"What? Why? I'm not going with you."

Who does he think he is for me to go with him? I bearly know him. 

"Now. Key." 

"No." 

"YAH don't tell Key what to do! Let's go" CL said as she picked up the leftovers from our food and gave it to Minho. "Here why don't you stay with your own kind, trash"  

 I got my shopping bags and left. 

"You'll see more of me Key don't you worry." I heard Minho say as I walked away. 

 

" what's with him?" CL said as we got into the car. 

"Mehh I don't know. I just met him a couple days ago." 

"Really and he's already attached to you like that?" 

"I guess." I said as I put on my seat belt. "Hey... do you think Minho is..." 

"Yup. It's obvious he likes you." She said without me saying 'gay' 

"I-" 

"Key why are you such a  magnet?" 

"What?" 

"Guys just love you don't they?" 

"I-I can't believe you just said that." 

"What! it's true!" She yelled as we both laughed. 

 

We approached my house and I saw... Jonghyun. 

 

", what does this little want?" CL said as she parked. She got out of the car. 

"YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled at her as she got out. 

"HEY YOU LITTLE TURD!" CL yelled as she approached Jonghyun. 

 

JJONG'S POV 

 

"HEY YOU LITTLE TURD!" Uh oh... it's CL. 

"M-me?" 

"YOU REALLY DO HAVE SOME BALLS SHOWING UP HERE!"  wow someone likes to curse..

*slap* 

"!" I yelled as I cover my cheek. "What the hell?!" 

Then I saw the passenger seat open and it was Key. 

"Yah Chaerin-ah calm down." he said as he held her shoulder.

"Oh thank god. I thought you were going to slap me too." I said as I rubbed my cheek

Key nugged CL out of the way and... *slap*

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!" Key yelled

"I-I ... can we talk?" I can't talk properly I just got slapped by some of the biggest divas of Korea. 

"NO! JONGHYUN LEAVE." 

"Mehh I hate you." she said while she mad dogged me.  "I'm leaving see you later Key." She said as she handed Key's phone and left. 

"Key... can we please talk." 

"Why? So you just point fingers at me again?"

"No. I talked to Sekyung and... I'm sorry. Really I'm sorry that I didn't believe you." 

"Okay. And?" 

"Key please. We've never fought before and, I can't accept the fact that I made you cry." 

"Jonghyun you know I just can't accept your apology that easily right?" 

"Why? Aren't we best friends. We have been with each other through thick and thin." 

"Yeah we are right? Then why is it that you just think of that now?! When I told you that I didn't do it... you didn't believe me... If we were really there for each other through thick and thin... then wouldn't you have believed me?" 

"I know Key... I'm sorry... really I am. Key I'm sorry and I promise to be there for you. Always." I said as I hugged Key. "Key please hug me back. You don't know how bad I felt. How I cried. I feel so unworthy to be called your best friend Key. You're the only person that understands me and I just feel myself around you. You're the only reason I still have to live. Please don't leave me" 

Key's POV 

"I feel so unworthy to be called your friend Key. You're the only person that understands me and I just feel myself around you. You're the only reason I still have to live. Please don't leave me" 

I hugged him back. 

"I accept." 

"REALLY?! YOU DO?!" He pulled me closer and picked me up. 

"YAH JJONG PUT ME DOWN NOW!" 

"NO. I'm never letting you go!" 

"Kim Jonghyun put me the down." 

"Geez didn't have to get all y." He said as he put me down. 

"I just realized we're still outside."

I shouldn't have accepted his apology so easily. I'm still really mad at him but, afterall he is my best friend 

"Oh yeah."

"Um.. do you want to come in?" I said as I unlocked the door. 

"Um no thanks I got to go. See you later Key, right?" 

"Yeah see you later!" 

 

He walked away with his hands in his pockets. He turned around and waved bye. I waved bye back and went inside. 

 

"Halmeoni? Are you home?"

silence

"Hmm.. guess not." 

I should really start my homework. 

 

JJONG'S POV 

 

After I left Key's house I felt  better now that I was able to see Key smile. But, damn did that hurt when CL and Key hit me. I guess they were right... I really did deserve it for not believing my Kibummie. 

 

I finally reached home and saw that noona's car was parked outside. I knocked on the door because, the idiot I am I left my keys inside. 

 

"YAH KIM JONGHYUN HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO LEAVE YOUR KEYS INSIDE?!" Sodam yelled and smacked me. Man.. how many times am I going to be slapped today? 

"Yeah Yeah Yeah." I said as I walked in. "Where's umma and appa?" 

"Work. both of them. Ughhh they haven't been home. They've been so busy lately."

"Noona don't stress out." I said as I held her head and gave her a quick peck against her forehead

"I think it's a little too late. Jonghyun I'm not like you where I can just brush these things off okay. I'm just worried about our parents. I don't want to keep seeing them coming home late and tired." She picked up her stuff. "I'm going to Ailee's house she's not doing so well lately. There is this rumor going around school about her. She hasn't been coming to school. So I'm going to go see her for a little." 

" pictures. I know I heard. I hope she feels better soon. Tell her hi for me noona?" 

"Yeah I hope so. Yeah I will. Oh and make sure to do your homework." 

"I don't have any." 

"Then study!" 

"BUT IT'S THE WEEKEND WHY?!" 

"Just...  DO WHAT YOU'RE TOLD JJONG!" She said as she closed the front door behind her. 

"How about... no" I walked upstairs to my room and closed the door. 

Why am I so bored?! 

"UGHHHH" I groan as I sit in my chair. What can I do right now?! I'll just call Key... Where's my phone? 

Once I found my phone I dialed Key's number. 

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ri- 

"WHAT JONGHYUN?!" 

"GAAA DAMN! Why are you yelling?!" 

"I'M DOING HOMEWORK! WHICH IS SOMETHING YOU SHOULD BE DOING!" 

"Geez... I don't have any homework my Kibummie so I'm calling you." 

"Well I do. So leave me alone."

"But I don't want to!"

"GOD Jonghyun just go... watch or something I don't know. Just leave me alone already!" .

"Thanks for the idea Key!"

"WAIT WHAT?! NO I WAS KIDDING!" 

"Hmm sure you were" 

"What ever you sicko bye." 

"Bye!" 

 

I hung up the phone first and sat at my computer table. I opened the computer and... 

 


edited ~ 10/18/14