Is It Enough?

Cat and Mouse

 

Ha Ni walks out of the café besides Taecyeon. Taecyeon look at Ha Ni and can’t stop but to wonder, what would it feel like if he hugs her? Will his heart beat rapidly just like it does when he’s in love? He wants to know if this curiosity he have about Ha Ni is really because he’s in love with her like what the others said or is it simply because he’s just curious about her. Taecyeon quickly get back to his senses when he realizes Ha Ni looking at him while smiling. Oh, this is the first time she ever smiles so sweetly in front of him, he thoughts to himself and can’t help but to smile back at her.

 

“You’re a fan of any of them we just meet?” Taecyeon asks walking closer besides Ha Ni.

 

“I like listening to music, mostly ballads, I know all of them but to call myself a fan who wishes to meet their favourite musician, I don’t think I’m one.” Ha Ni said.

 

“I thought there is because you know, it’s the first time you ever smile happily to me.” Taecyeon said, opening the passenger seat’s door for Ha Ni.

 

“I just like meeting people. Despite being celebrities, I find them nicer than what I imagine. So, thank you for showing how normal celebrities are.” Ha Ni said. She’s actually happy because through this meeting, she knows one more facts about people and she even get ideas on what she can write. The only celebrity she’s closely related to is Jay.

 

“You don’t have any favourite singer or actor that you wish that you can meet? Just because you’re a fan of them?” Taecyeon asks, hoping to hear a name that he’s familiar with so that he can let her dream comes true. At least realizing it would make her think positively of him. Besides wanting to introduce Ha Ni to his celebrity friends, he actually wants to see her true reaction to meeting famous celebrity. Ha Ni stays quiet for a while before answering him.

 

“There’s actually one but I don’t think you can help me in meeting him.” Ha Ni said to Taecyeon, knowing exactly why Taecyeon asks her that question. She’d guess it from the beginning, he’s introducing her to his friends because he wants to make her fall for his charm and because of his connection.

 

“Try me,” Taecyeon said, taking a challenge.

 

“Chris Evans.” Ha Ni said calmly, knowing the fact that he won’t be able to win her this time around.

 

“Your taste is so foreign. Don’t you like any Korean actors or singers?” Taecyeon asks. Ha Ni actually find Taecyeon quite funny by now. Because they have a week to date, he’s doing the best he can in winning her hearts and she can’t help but to loosen up around him a bit. He’s being really sincere with her and she can feel it.

 

“Lee Seunggi. I want to meet Lee Seunggi for once.” Ha Ni said. Taecyeon look ahead, not even bothered to look at Ha Ni when she said those words. How can he let that happen? If people put Lee Seunggi and Ok Taecyeon side by side, no one would have their two wide eyes open to choose Ok Taecyeon. Everyone would end up picking Lee Seunggi, the prince who captured almost everyone’s heart.

 

“Taecyeon-ssi. You can stop here. Thank you for today. I enjoy the first date.” Ha Ni stops Taecyeon from his wandering thoughts again. Taecyeon open the door for Ha Ni and Ha Ni enters the café while waving her hands to Taecyeon. Taecyeon feels happy that she’s giving him chance. He’s also happy that she told him that she enjoy today’s date. This is really the first time he’s doing this, trying so hard to win someone’s heart by going on dates with them. Usually people will date him after knowing who he is and he didn’t really bother about being used like that because being able to tell s that he’s going out to meet someone, ‘a girlfriend’ makes him feel good about himself. That is also why he never really introduces his girlfriend to s, because they’ll know that he’s just using his status as a member of 2PM to get girlfriend.

 

======================================================/

 

I drive to the dorm and enter it with a troubled heart. Is this really love or is it really just curiosity? Are they right or am I right? My heart doesn’t beat rapidly just because I’m curious of her but beating hearts are what dramas do to make you believe that it means you’re in love. Being in love doesn’t only mean that your heart would beat rapidly like those stupid love drama, there’s something else to it but he’s not sure what it is either because it’s been so long since I really love someone.

 

“Were you sending her home or what? We got home before you do when you were the one who leave first.” Nichkun asks when I enters his room.

 

“Why are you all so sure that it’s love that I’m feeling right now? Even I’m not so sure about what it is. I don’t have those beating hearts like those dramas have.” I said to Nichkhun pointing at my heart.

 

“Come on man, you drank 7 cup of coffee because you want to have her talk to you. Is that not an answer?” Nichkhun asks me. Wait, no one really knows about the 7 cup of coffee thing besides Jay. This man needs some beating really.

 

“I like coffee?” I asks him trying to make a stupid excuse about the 7 cups of coffee I drank.

 

“Oh yeah, Tiffany asks me something. When you plan on making a good impression on her, does introducing her to us makes any difference because it doesn’t look like she wants to meet celebrities. She wants me to tell you that if you want to make an impression on her about the connection you have, you need to introduce her to someone she wants to meet.” Nickhkhun said to me. Do they really think of me as someone stupid? Of course I know that.

 

“The thing is, the one she wants to meet is Chris Evans and Lee Seunggi. If I introduce her to Seunggi, what would happen if she falls for him? I won’t do that when I’m not even sure about my own feelings yet.”

 

“Figure out what she likes besides what celebrities she likes. Find out what she wants to be, find out what her hobbies are. Instead of making an impression on her, maybe you want to try having fun with her by doing things that would make her laugh instead of making her impress? I don’t think you’re going the right way and you’re the member who always has ‘a girlfriend’” Nichkhun said, making fun of my techniques. Well, I never have to really win anyone’s heart before. It was always easy but this is not. This needs effort and time, is 1 week, in this case 6 days enough for me to win her heart?