ch.1

In Love With A Student

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon and hyoyeon they were in the same class and they were sitting with each other.

''Taeyeon did you know that there is a new teacher''hyoyeon said.

''No''taeyeon said as a male teacher came in.

''Hello everyone my name is oh sehun and i am a new teacher''sehun said as everyone started to get wild and crazy.

''Hyoyeon whats going on why is everyone crazy over him anyway''taeyeon said as she wondered.

''Cause he used to be a model dugh''hyoyeon said.

''Oh really i didnt know that''taeyeon said.

''Ok todays lesson is that we are going to read and if you dont have a book borrow from this book shelf''sehun said as he pointed.

''Yes mr oh''all the girls said in unison as they eached grabbed a book and so as taeyeon and hyoyeon.after that everybody started to read a book but taeyeon got caught by sehun since taeyeon was chit chatting with hyoyeon.

''You taeyeon your punishment is that you must read with me in the hallway since your talking instead of reading''sehun said.

''But mr oh my friend was talking with me also''taeyeon said as taeyeon stare at hyoyeon who was prentending to read a book.

''Enough taeyeon go to the hallway right now this instant and hyoyeon watched my class and if someone is talking write there name up''sehun said.

''Ok mr oh''hyoyeon said as sehun grabbed taeyeons hand and they both went to the hallway.After that.

''Now whats your book called''sehun said.

''This is not my book im just borrowing it''taeyeon said.

''Fine whatever what are you reading''sehun said.

''Um passionate love''taeyeon said.

''Ok now read the book to me''sehun said as taeyeon did.Later hyoyeon came out the classroom.

''Mr oh actually the students are talking and i write there name up but they keep on erasing it''hyoyeon said.

''Ok hyoyeon i think i can deal it and taeyeon you may come now''sehun said as taeyeon did.After that everyone froze because they saw sehun.

''STUDENT BACK TO YOUR SEATS RIGHT NOW''sehun yell as the student did.

''Good''sehun said as taeyeon and hyoyeon went to their seat.Later.

''Guys today you have gym and the gym is like''

''Ok we know''taeyeon said.

''Well then ok''sehun said as we all did.When we arrived at gym.

''Hello everyone i am the new gym teacher and my name is xi luhan''luhan said as everyone started to squel and stuff like that.

''Hey hyoyeon does everyone know him''taeyeon said.

''Yea he used to be an athletic''hyoyeon said.

''Oh i didnt know that''taeyeon said.

''Ok everyone go changed your gym cloths''luhan said as we all did.When were done.

''Ok today we will be doing pacer''luhan said.

'What but i hate pacer''a boy said.

''Well too bad so sad i want to see how fast you are''luhan said as the pacer begin.After that poeple were running back and forth and some poeple quit running since they are slow.

''Taeyeon i think i cant catch up i think im gonna quit''hyoyeon said.

''What ok''taeyeon said as she continue running.Later everybody started to watched her running since she was the only one left and luhan was watching too and he was impressed.Later taeyeon was tired so she fell on the ground.

''Wow taeyeon nice job''hyoyeon said as she helped taeyeon get up.

''Thanks''taeyeon said as luhan came towards them.

''So what was your score''luhan said.

''Um 125''taeyeon said.

''Ok''luhan said as he put taeyeons score in his clipboard.

''Well done poeple you did a great job now you guys are going to music''luhan said.

''Bye mr xi''all the poeple say in unison as they changed there cloths and went to music.After that they arrived.

''Hello everyone im the new teacher and my name is''

''Byun baekhyun''all the girls said in unison.

''Well haha i guess you guys know my name''baekhyun said.

''Hyoyeon how come the girls know his name''taeyeon said.

''Dugh have you listen to his music he used to be a singer''hyoyeon said.

''Oh ok''taeyeon said.After that they started to sit in their seats.

''Well ladys and gentlemen all of you will be singing my leasha(i made that up lol)''baekhyun said.

''Well whats that''hyoyeon said as baekhyun started playing the paino and started singing.When he was done everyone made an o shape on their mouth.

''Ok you guys turn''baekhyun said as everyone started to sing and some poeple were kinda confused because they forgot the lines but then taeyeon started to sing alone and baekhyun was impressed and started to sing along with her and averybody started to glare at taeyeon but except for hyoyeon.When they were done singing everyone started to appluase.

''Taeyeon you have the most powerful singing i ever heard also a beautiful singing voice''baekhyun said.

''Thank you''taeyeon said as she started to sit down on her seat.Later.

''Ok everyone i have fun singing with all of you now you may go to your classroom''baekhyun said as we did.After that.

''Hello everyone glad to see all of you how was gym and music''sehun said.

''Good''i said.

''Im glad to hear that''sehun said.Later sehun was writing on the board until taeyeon started texting her cousin until...

''Taeyeon you are in trouble now you have to eat lunch with me''sehun said.

''What but''taeyeon said.

''No buts''sehun said.Later when it was lunch time taeyeon was eating lunch with sehun.

''Next time if you do that again you will eat lunch with me the rest of the year''sehun said.

''What ok i will not do that next time''taeyeon said.

''Good''sehun said.

''Its such a nice day right''sehun said.

''Yea''taeyeon said as she started to drink her juice.

''How old are you''taeyeon said.

''Um 24 years old''sehun said.

''Ok''taeyeon said as she was about to get up until sehun hold her hand.

''What are you doing''taeyeon said.

''Nothing''sehun said as he let go of her hand.After that lunch was over.

''Hey taeyeon mind if you tell me what you and mr oh were doing''hyoyeon said as taeyeon told her everything.

''Well ok''hyoyeon said.Later.

''Hey taeyeon thats my sharpie your using''girl said.

''No this is mine''taeyeon said as the girl snatched away her sharpie and started punching taeyeons face.

''Thats it''taeyeon said as she snatched her shirt and was about to punched her back until sehun came.

''What is going on''sehun said as he seperated the both of them.

''She stole my sharpie and i ask her if i can have it back but she said that she wont give it to me so she grabed my shirt and almost punched me''girl said.

''No i wasnt''taeyeon said.

''Yea mr oh taeyeon didnt do it''hyoyeon said.

''Hyoyeon your not involved here so stay away''sehun said.

''But''hyoyeon said.

''Please hyoyeon''sehun said.

''Fine''hyoyeon said.

''Sorry taeyeon''hyoyeon whisper as she went to her seat.

''Well _______ you go to the office right now and taeyeon you will be staying after school with me''sehun said.

''What should she go to the office too''girl said.

''No exception''sehun said as the girl got mad and went to the office while sehun went to his desk and call the office.When he was done.

''What are you standing there go sit in your seat''sehun said.

''Ok''taeyeon said as she did.When it was time to go home.

''Taeyeon want me to wait for you outside''hyoyeon said.

''No i think you should go ahead because you might be waiting till it is night time hehe''taeyeon said.

''Are you sure''hyoyeon said.

''Yes im sure''taeyeon said.

''Ok then bye taeyeon''hyoyeon said.

''Bye hyoyeon''taeyeon said as they waved at each other.After that taeyeon was at her class sitting at her desk waiting for sehun until he arrived.

''Sorry about that i was catching up on something hehe''sehun said.

''Thats ok''taeyeon said as sehun started to sit next to taeyeon.

''What do you even want''taeyeon said.

''Nothing and i want to say something to you''sehun said.

''Ok say it''taeyeon said.

''I kind of believe you''sehun said as taeyeon was shocked.

''What,if you believe me earlier why did you give me a dention''taeyeon said.

''I dont know''sehun said as he started to get closer to taeyeon until she started to stand up and run for it but sehun grabbed her wrist.

''Let me go''taeyeon said.

''Why''sehun said.

''Becasue i didnt get in trouble why would i get dention''taeyeon said and just then they both started to tripped and the awkward thing for taeyeon is that she was in the ground and sehun was on top of her and his one leg is between her legs and his right hand was touching her left s and his lips was like 3 ft away from her lips and taeyeon started to blush.

''Oops sorry''sehun said as they both stand up and taeyeon wasnt staring at sehun,she was looking down embarress.

''I-i think i should go now bye''taeyeon said as she went off while leaving sehun speechless.After that she bumped on somebody.

''Oops sorry''taeyeon said as she bowed 90 degrees.

''Its ok hehe''baekhyun said as taeyeon looked up.

''Hi taeyeon what are you doing here its almost late and school already ended a long time ago''baekhyun said.

''Nothing''taeyeon said as she went off.After that she walked home by herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Whoahoo chapter 1 ubdate and OMG sehun why did you do that haha lol,i hope you guys like it.