31

Tale of EXO Family

Baekhyun's POV

Today is the day. I have been planning to confess to Hyerim for a while and the members have been helping me organize the BEST and the MOST ROMANCE scene of confession. With the help of Sehun 'reunion' with Hyerim, I had more time to buy more things.

"Baekhyun Oppa, where were you. I haven't seen you around the last few days.."

"I...w-was...doing errands for omonim..."

"What does umma want you to do?"

"She told me not to tell anyone..."

"Oh...I have to go now....bye!"

*That was close...* I walked to the place where I'm going to confess tonight. Almost everything is set. I just need the present and Hyerim and its perfect. Since today is Christmas, EXO and I are going to perform a song for Hyerim and pretend that we are having a party.

Sehun's POV

We have been stalling time for Baekhyun hyung to get ready but he is so slow. He still isn't back from that place.

"Oppa, I thought we are going to celebrate Christmas...where is Baekhyun Oppa?"

"I don't know...I think he is not back yet..." After saying that, Baekhyun hyung came back and he is dressed nicely. I walk up to him and whispered.

"Hyung where were you?"

"I was making sure everything is ready..."

"OK! Let's GO!" Hyerim must be very excited. I heard from the reunion with her that she never celebrated Christmas...

We walked to the park that is near where Baekhyun hyung is going to confess...but I don't know why but I don't want Hyerim to date hyung...maybe my Over-protecting-sister thing is coming...

"Hyerim we have a surprise for you..."

"What is it Suho Oppa?"

"Just watch..." We all walked behind a tree to wear our suits for dancing...we are going to dance to a song called Christmas Day. We are trying to look like trees so our dress shirt is green. We walked out and Hyerim was laughing...I don't know why...maybe because we are wearing green...we started prerforming...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fBu5_8eyOU

Everybody that was walking around saw us and stopped to look at us performing...we were embarrass but for Hyerim it's OK!

"OPPAS! THAT WAS SO CUTE!"

"Komawo~"

The party is about to end and now it's time for Baekhyun hyung to confess.

"How about we play a game before Christmas ends..."

"What kind of game Chanyeol Oppa?"

"Let's play hide-and-seek but in pairs."

"How? There is an uneven number of us..."

"Well...since one person is 'it' then there is twelve people then there will be six pairs~"

"Mehrong"

"To make this fair we will draw names..."

"Kris hyung and I will go draw the paris...since Chanyeol is the one suggesting it, he will be 'it'..."

"WHAT!? WHY!?" Hyungs all glared at him and he finally understand..."FINE..."

Suho hyung and Kris hyung went to draw the names but we know that they are going to pair Baekhyun hyung and Hyerim together so Baekhyun hyung can confess.

Pairs: Suho/Lay Kris/Tao Xiumin/Chen Luhan/Me (Sehun) Kai/Kyungsoo Baekhyun/Hyerim Chanyeol/IT

We all ran around the place and Baekhyun hyung dragged Hyerim to the confession place.

Baekhyun's POV

Finally. It's time. I'm very nervous but I really like Hyerim so I don't mind. I dragged her to the confession place but she didn't pay attention. She was too concentrated on the game...

"Hyerim-ah I have something to tell you..."

"What is it Oppa?"

"Close your eyes first..." I know the other members are looking so I was even more nervous. I wrapped a charm bracelet on her wrist and she flinched because the bracelet was cold. "Open your eyes.

1385138249785023.jpg

"It's so pretty~"

"You are too..." She looked up shocked. I showed her my wrist.

18936_2-G_1024x1024.jpg?v=1387223118

"Oppa..."

"Hyerim-ah. I like...no...love you for a long time and I wanted to say this to you for a long time and I'm going to say it today...I love you and I want you to be my girlfriend..." I waited for a while but no response...I guess I was rejected...I look up and I see Hyerim crying...

"W-why are y-you c-crying?"

"I'm very happy! It's my first time spending Christmas with my Oppas and this is my first time hearing a confession...OF COURSE! I would LOVE to be your girlfriend~" Right after she said that there were fireworks right above us but I can tell that EXO did that. Hyerim and I hugged for a while and we just stood there looking at the scene.

banpo-bridge.jpg

"Thank you Hyerim~"

"Thank you too Baekhyun Oppa..."

"Such lovely scene isn't it?" We turned around to see Hyerim's 'parents'

"Why are you here." I pulled Hyerim behind me

"It's Hyerim's birthday today which means I'm here to get her power and kill her..."

"Wow such life...getting my first boyfriend, first celebration of Christmas with my brother, and celebrating my birthday on the same day" Never knew Hyerim was this sarcastic...

"Wait...Hyerim today is your birthday...does that mean you are getting your power..."

"Yeah...is that why I didn't feel like eating?"

"Maybe..." I started whispering..."What power do you think you have?"

"Don't know..."

EXO members started fighting with them and I was still trying to help Hyerim figure out her power...

"CAN YOU GUYS STOP FIGHTING FOR A WHILE!" Hyerim bursted and everyone actually stopped...

"Hyerim I think your power is Mind Control..."

"I think so too..."

"Tell those two to confess to the police..."

"Sure..." Hyerim walked up to those two..."I want you to go to the police station and confess all the bad things you did."

"Yes...Miss..." They started walking...we followed in case something happens but nothing did. They confess their bad deeds and they got arrested. Hyerim came up to me and hugged me.

"Today is my BEST day ever!"

"Me too Hyerim." And we kissed...not kiss but pecked because of...

"STOP BYUN BAEKHYUN!"

"OH SEHUN HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO YOUR HYUNG!"

"THE PERSON YOU'RE KISSING IS MY SISTER SO I HAVE THE RIGHTS!"

"BUT THE PERSON I'M KISSING IS MY GIRLFRIEND SO I HAVE THE RIGHTS TO KISS HER!"

"STOP!" We stopped again because Hyerim said it. "Oppas...you guys are older than me but you guys are more childish than me..." Hyerim started shaking her head and walked away.

"Hyerim wait!"

"Dongsaeng mian!"

 

 

 

~꽅~