First II

Stitched Hearts [Pit-A-Pat]

Narrator

There were whispers throughout the whole restaurant.

“Suzy! What did you do?” Your mother said as she ran out of the kitchen.

You looked at your mother, scared and surprised at your own behavior.

“I-I-I-I didn’t mean to…it just…something came-“ You paused when you felt a hand on your shoulder.

“Excuse me ma’am, but you shouldn't rebuke your daughter. What she did was right. That’s just what he needed. That cocky and rude man.” A man wearing a white suit said. He had brown dress shoes and a checkered handkerchief in his coat pocket. He had a very light and happy impression.

“Um…who are you?” Your mother asked.

“Oh, excuse me. I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Han Tae Joon. The CEO of Kingdom Mall in Seoul.” He said with a bright smile.

You dazed off into his dark brown eyes. His smile, his nose, his perfectly gelled black hair; you were head over heels for him.

“Oh. So you’re Mr. Han. Please, please sit down!” Your mother said as she brought him over to the table.

Mr. Han looked over at you and flashed her a smile as he walked over to the table.

Your heart was fluttering. You started to breathe faster and faster, gasping for air. 

Suzy

Who is that hot man? Oh my goodness…thank you God for sending such a beautiful angel onto this earth and sending him to my mom’s restaurant. Oh boy was he fine! All these thoughts started running through my head. CEO? Kingdom Mall?! The mall that’s always on commercials and dramas? Super handsome…super hot…super everything.

I kept staring at him even when my mom called him over. I gave him a little smile and then he flashed a bigger smile back at me. I could’ve fainted right there, but I had to keep my cool. No way was I going to faint in front of such a hot guy. I have to stay strong I kept saying to myself. Don’t fall for him so easily, but it was already too late.

Narrator

“What’s wrong with you? Too fat so you can’t breathe?” Suho said.

You heard him and made a fist, but kept looking at Tae Joon.

Suho cringed, but realized that you didn’t hit him.

“What’s wrong with you? You like him?” he bluntly said.

You then came back to her senses and glared at Suho.

“Come with me,” you said as you brought him to the back.

“Can you please shut your big mouth? There are people out there!” You stomped your foot on the ground.

“What’s wrong with saying that you like him? It’s not like you like, like him. I mean come on…I know you’re stupid, but I doubt you’ll fall for a guy you just saw…unless…you’re actually that stupid…” he said as he sighed at the sight of you looking back to the front of the restaurant to look for Tae Joon.

“Man, why are girls so stupid?” He spoke aloud.

“I know right,” you and Suho heard a deep voice from behind.

Your eyes got bigger when you saw who it was. He was washing his hair with a used towel and squeezing water out of his coat. 

“I mean, how stupid can a girl be to drop a whole liter of water…I mean, dirty water on a customer. It just makes no sense to me. And then she goes on and on about her family history, which I don’t really care for.” Himchan said as he sighed.

“Yea…umm…who are you?” Suho said.

“Oh me? I’m-“

“He’s no one. Just ignore him Suho.” You cut him off.

“Wow…stupid and rude," he said as he hit your shoulder. 

"Excuse me--"

"Yes you're excused. You should be excused...out of this resaturant and out of my sight. What's your problem? I'm trying to look good for the man who you're stupidly blabbing over, but no. You just had to ruin my plan and embarrass me in front of his whole company. So, yes. You are excused. And I hope to never see you in my sight ever again." Himchan said as he left the back. 

"The man I'm in love with..." you repeated in your head. 

"Wow..what did you do now? He looked really pissed," Suho said with a slight smile on his face. 

"Get rid of that smile. It's nothing you need to know about," you cut him off. 

You looked out towards the front of the restaurant. You were trying to find the guy you poured water on, but couldn't' find him.

"Suzy! Suho! Come and help us out!" Your aunt shouted. 

"Coming!!" You and Suho said. 

As you were serving the men, you looked around to find the guy, but couldn't see him anywhere. 

After a couple of hours, the men were leaving one by one. 

As you brought the dirty dishes over to the kitchen, you saw a figure stand in front of the sink. You looked up, surprised to see who it is. 

"Mr. Han?" You said carefully. 

"The food was amazing tonight. I couldn't find your mother, so might as well tell her daughter," he said with a warm smile. 

Your heart started to flutter again. 

"Thank you," you said as you bowed. "My mother will definitely appreciate it. Please come again!" You said with a bright smile. 

"I will," he winked and left the restaurant. 

When he turned his back, you started to wiggle your body, jumping up and down, but stopped when he looked back. Your smile faded and you bowed to him again. he chuckled and left the restaurant. You started to jump and screamed a little bit. 

"Oh, by the way. Your name is Suzy right?" he surprised you as you were screaming. 

You calmed yourself and nodded bashfully. 

"Okay. Bye Suzy," he said. His deep, smooth voice made you go crazy. 

Himchan

After I was drying my hair in the bathroom I heard voices outside.

"'So hot!', 'So good looking!', 'You're fat!'" 

I tried to ignore the annoying voices outside.

I wanted to bang my head 500,000,000 times. How embarrassing. I can't believe CEO Han saw that stupid girl pour water on me. Adn it wasn't even clean water. Just wait until I get my hands on that stupid girl. 

As I washed my hands, I heard a man's voice. 

'Why are girls so stupid?' Amen I said. 

I was curious about their conversation and put my ear on the door to listen, but they stopped talked. 

"Do they know I'm in here? Have to stay cool."

And like that I left the bathroom and saw the girl who poured water on me outside. 

I gave her a dirty look and left to go outside. I tried to cover my face when suddenly someone pulled on my arm. I look over to see CEO Han. 

"That was some scene. Are you okay CEO Kim?" he said with a deceitful smile. 

"Yes. And if you would like to excuse me, I should be leaving." I said with a cold gaze. 

"But you didn't even eat yet. You should sit down and we can talk about the contract." He said with an ugly smile.

I wanted to punch all those pearly white teeth out of his mouth, but couldn't. 

"Maybe next time. I have to be somewhere right now. Excuse me." I ran out of the resaturant.

Damn you Tae Joon! What's so good about you? Just because you're rich and handsome and rich...and rich...and...whatever! 

I walked out towards where my car was parked, but it wasn't there. 

"Where is he?" I said as I pulled out my phone. 

"Jung! Where are you?" 

"I'm sorry sir! I'll be right there!" 

"Wait, I asked you where were--" Jung cut off. 

"Damn these people," I kept thinking to myself. 

I walked around the close by markets, fascinated by each and every food they had out. I was enjoying my quiet time. 

"Maybe I should--"

"MR. KIM!!!! I'M HERE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING OVER THERE? I THOUGHT YOU TOLD ME TO HURRY UP!!" I heard Jung's annoying voice from afar. 

"Why that little.." I tried to tame my anger. I walked over to the car and waiting for Jung to open the door, but he didn't. 

"Why aren't you opening the door?" I reprimanded him. 

"Sorry boss! But...you know...it's pretty cold outside. I'm pretty sure you can just open the door yourself!" He said with a bright, child-like smile. 

I sighed and opened the car. He kept smiling as I sent him death glares. 

"So how was the dinner--"

"Just shut up and drive....nuisance," I said as we drove away. 

I my lips and looked out towards the evening sky. There were streaks of orange and purple that stretched across the sky. I dazed off until I heard an eerie sound coming from the front. 

"MRRRRRRR KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM. KIM! KIM! KIM!!! HELLLLLLO????"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT JUNG DAE HYUN???" I rebuked. 

"I just wanted to ask if you wanted some popcorn. I bought some while you were dazing off into the sky. Want some?" He said as he handed me the bag. I tossed the bag to the side and looked out the window again. He gave me puppy-dog eyes, but suddenly smiled again. 

"It's okay. I knew you wouldn't want, so... I bought one for myself! Did you know it was 2 for $3? It was such a nice catch..." He kept going on and on.

"Just get me out of here," I kept thinking to myself. 

"Oh wait, but boss."

"What? Can you please stop talking and just drive! I didn't hire you to talk to me. I hired you to drive me places!" I said, kicking my feet. 

"It's...just...I was wondering why you're hair is wet. Did something happen?" He asked, almost whispering. 

"This...no...nothing happened. Just...drive," I tiredly said. 

"Okay...because I was thinking--"

"JUST DRIVE!"

He started to speed as I raised my voice. 

I tilted my head up, looking at the roof of the car, thinking about the girl. 

Who does she think she is to pour water on me...me?!?!? A very handsome, rich and successful being. Sure I might not be as rich as Tae Joon, but so what? I'm better looking! Ugh! Stupid girl...I hope I never see her again.

I closed my eyes to the quiet sounds of the car engine. 

But will I see her again?


 

 

wow....how long ago did I update this? September...and it's April now...REALLY SORRY TO ALL

THE SUBBIES!!!!

I'll try to update this story more!

TBH, I actually forgot about this story, but I was going through 

my stories and...yea....saw this one. 

Anyways, I did have writer's block, and this chapter doesn't do anyone any good

so....yea. sorry! but thank all you silent readers and subbies!

please keep reading! 

I'll try my best!!

:)