#02

#LT001
You went inside the restaurant to wait for the boy. Everybody there complemented you saying that you looked really pretty. A few minutes after Taeil arrived, he went inside to great his family and the old workers of the restaurant before leading you out. He held the door open for you and then followed you out.
 
“Thanks for agreeing to come out with me tonight.” He said shyly stealing glances at you.
 
“No, thank you for asking me out.” You said blushing and looking down to hide your face.
 
He smiled happy, you two walked in silence, every now and then one would ask something to the other, but it would always be followed by more silence. It wasn’t a bad type of silence, it was more a shy type. You two would steal glances at the other and whenever one couth the other looking both would turn away and blush. You just couldn’t hide the smile on your face.
 
You two reached the cinema, he got the tickets to a comedy and you got two drinks and a big bow of popcorn.
 
He lead you into the room holding the door for you. The movie was really fun, you two laughed a lot. Every time there was a clear scene on the movie you gave glances at him. At a moment you went to get some popcorn on the bow that was between you two and he also did. Instead of getting popcorn he got your finger.
 
You two looked at each other wild eyes, you quickly took your hand away blushing crazily and thanking the gods that you two were in a dark room.
 
“S-sorry…” he said softly.
 
“I-it’s ok.” You said not looking at him.
 
After the movie finished he took the trash away and met you outside the movie room, he gave you a cute bright smile was on his face.
 
“Did you liked the movie?” He asked looking at you in the eyes to what you nodded not finding your voice. “Should we go?” he asked motioning his head to outside and again you nodded.
 
It was already getting dark outside, you two walked side by side having a light talk about the movie. He took you to a nice coffee shop around the Han River, he got the coffee foe both of you and that you two sat near a big window where you could see the river and the city lights.
 
“So you are majoring in tourism?” he asked you.
 
“Yes.” You said shyly. “And you are a singer.”
 
“I’m a lead vocal.” He nodded. “Even tho you can barely hear me since we are a hip hop group.”
 
“I like when I hear you.” You said biting your lower lip and blushing slightly and he smiled.
 
“I’m glad that you like.” He took a sip of his coffee to hide his blushing face.
 
“All my friends say that they want to put to sleep by your singing.” You said looking at him.
 
“Really?” He asked holding on your gaze. “And you? Would you like that?” he asked with a small smirk.
 
You looked away blushing and took big sips of your coffee. He let out a small chuckle and drank his coffee.
 
“Do you like work at the shop?” he asked you.
 
“Hum… they are really nice with me. I like all of them a lot. Everybody there are like a family to me since my family is away.” You said smiling.
 
“And am I also included in the family?” he asked.
 
“Maybe.” You said teasing him. “do you want to be a brother?” you asked trying hard to hide the little disappointment you felt.
 
“Hey look!” he pointed outside. “The fireworks show it’s about to start. Let’s go outside and watch.” He said standing and waiting you.
 
The two of you went to the coffee deck to watch the show. The place around was full of people and couples. The fireworks show took about 30 minutes. It was the first time you went to see the show since you arrived in Korea. All your friends had talked about how they went to the firework show with their boyfriends and how it was pretty and romantic.
 
You did believe it was pretty, since you were young you liked to see the fireworks, they were magical to you. You looked at the glowing lights exploding on the sky in a show of shapes and colors amused. Taeil looked at your face with a big smile.
 
He liked how you looked at the fireworks, you looked like a little girl, a genuine smile on your lips and a happy glow on your eyes. The different colors reflected at your face giving him a different look of your face each time. He couldn’t help but smile; s probably would make fun of him if they saw him right now. But the look on your face was definitely worth it.
 
When the show finished you looked at him and got him looking at you, you blushed looking down and he let out a soft laugh.
 
“You look really cute.” He lifted your chin making you look at him.
 
“Thanks.” You said blushing again.
 
“Should we go?” he asked “You have class tomorrow morning.”
 
“Hum… You are right.” You said not wanting to go home.
 
The two of you walked home talking about your school and his work, and also he told you funny things about his family and the time when he helped his parents on the restaurant.
 
“Hey you are shivering.” He said in a point, stopping and looking at you.
 
“I didn’t thought that it could get cold.” You admitted.
 
“Don’t worry.” He said taking his jacket off and putting it on you.
 
“Oh! No! no way!” you said refusing it. “You will get cold.”
 
“No, I’m gonna be fine.” He assured you.
 
“No, and if you get a cold, or a sore throat? It will be my fault. No you have to keep it.” You said trying to take his jacket off.
 
“I won’t mind to get sick.” He said zipping up his jacket around you. “I will be able to use it against you.” He said knotting the empty arms of his jacket in front of your trapped body.
 
“What? why?” You asked curious and suspicious of him.
 
“Because if I get sick, I can blame it on you.” He said as he turned around and kept on walking. “So you will feel guilty and will take care of me.” He stopped and looked at you. “And I’ll be able to see you again.” He smiled at you making you blush.
 
You walked up to his side without looking at him and tied up on his jacket.
 
“Ok than. But if you want to see me, you can take a photo. It lasts longer.” You said showing your tongue at him playfully and walking ahead.
 
You two walked a little bit more in silence, and side by side until he stopped you and untied his jacked helping you to put it properly. After he zipped it up he took you hand on his and started to walk again.
 
You were smiling to yourself while holding his hand. It was warm and soft against yours. You liked the feeling it made you feel protected and somehow loved.
 
You started to walk slowly when you realized you were arriving at your house. You didn’t want that moment with him to end. You felt like it was a dream and you were about to wake up and find out that it was not real, and you would never see him again.
 
You squeezed his hand and liked your finger with him, making he look at you worried.
 
“Is there something wrong?” he asked you.
 
“No.. i… no, its nothing.” You said looking at your building a few meters away.
 
“Oh!” he said realizing you two were almost home.
 
“It feels like a dream. And I don’t want it to end.” You said with your eyes closed and face towards the floor.
 
Taeil laughed softly and caressed your hair making you look up at him.
 
“I also don’t want it to finish.” He said putting a string of hair behind your ear and caressing your cheek.
 
You looked him in the eyes and suddenly his lips pressed against yours in a kiss. They left yours as they came, with no warnings.
 
You felt like it was too soon, and bit your lower lip looking down to his lip and then up to his eyes again and you stepped a little closer to him.
 
 Taeil’s lips took your upper lips in between them as you close your eyes. He gave a light on it before doing the same on the lower one. His tongue brushed your lower lip asking for entrance that you gave him at the same time his arms pulled you closer by your waist.
 
Your arms wrapped around his neck as you two kissed. But soon enough the air of your lungs went away, and you two broke apart.
 
He smiled at you and took you to your building’s door.
 
“Your jacket.” You said starting to take it off.
 
“Don’t worry.” He said smiling cutely at you. “It’s a excuse for me to find some time to see you again.” He said leaning closer and pecking your lips before walking away and waving goodbye.