#01

#LT001
You had gotten a part time three months ago on a cute and nice family restaurant. The couple ran the restaurant together with a few workers. The cooker that was a big nice and soft man even tho he looked tuff, they also had a nice and cute waitress, but due the big demand they were having at the afternoon/night shift they needed a new person to help.
 
You thought it would be nice to have a part time job so you would have a little more money, besides what you parents gave you every month to live, and wouldn’t be as lonely as you were living by yourself on your small apartment near your university.
 
You got the job right after you stepped on the small restaurant. And they had become like a family to you.
 
At the calm nights you would sit in one of the tables with the couple younger son and help him with his homework. At the busy nights you were in charge to serve the table with the young, university students.
 
That night was a calm night everybody was doing small things. You were helping Taehyung with his homework in a table when a group of noisy boys came into the shop.
 
You immediately told Taehyung to try the next exercise by himself while you went over to the corner table where the boys sat.
 
“Hi can I help you?” you asked the seven boys on the table.
 
“Oh?” One of them said after looking at you. “You are not Min-Su.” He stated.
 
“Hum. I’m not.” You said in the polite way you said with everybody. “But I can ask her to come if you want.”
 
“Oh! No there’s no need.” A blond boy with a deep voice said.
 
“Hyung. You didn’t told us that there was a pretty girl working here.” The boy with the cutest smile that you ever saw said, to the one that was hidden under hats and glasses making him look up at you.
 
“Hyung!!” Taehyung came running to the table and looked at the boys amused.
 
All the boys greeted the little one, and his smile was getting way bigger and he looked at that boys like they were gods.
 
After you get the food they wanted and served them you sat again with Taehyung.
 
“Noona, aren’t they cool?” he asked you really impressed.
 
“I guess so.” You answered.
 
“Noona you don’t know who they are?” he asked you this time surprised.
 
“No.” you sad simply.
 
“they are Block B.” he said sounding obvious. “My hyung is one of the members. He is the lead vocal.” He said quite disappointed on you.
 
“Oh! Block B.” you said now recognizing the boys from the few adds and posters you saw. “I don’t really know them, that’s why I couldn’t recognize.” You told him.
 
Taehyung parents came from the office of the restaurant and kept on serving the boys and talking to them, and Taehyung joined them, giving you time to do some reading to your university.
 
Min-Su closed the doors showing that the restaurant was closed, but the boys were still there.
 
“____-ah, you can go home if you want. The boys probably gonna stay here a lot more. They don’t come here often, and when they do they stay long after we closed.” You only nodded and packed your things.
 
You changed from your uniform into your normal clothes and said your goodbyes to everyone before you left.
 
You were just out of the door when someone called you, and you stopped.
 
“Hey!” you said looking at the boy at the door.
 
“Hum.. I-I’m Taeil.” He said shyly.
 
“Hi! I’m ____” you said bowing your head at him.
 
“Hum… Thanks!” he said bowing his head.
 
“Hum… Why?” You asked confused.
 
“For helping my parents with the shop and my brother with his homework, since I’m not here to help them.” He said.
 
“No worries. They are like a family to me.” You bowed again and waved goodbye before making your way home.
 
                                               
 
The next day when you got at work after your university had finished Taehyung came running to you like his life depended on it. he gave you a small piece of paper and ran away.
 
You looked at the paper, it was a small note.
 
 
 
“___-ah I’d really like to thank you properly and take you out.
 
I can get some free time next Monday night, and ask my parents to let you out early.
 
If you like that please tell Taehyung that times come from trees.
 
I hope I can see you on Monday.
 
-Taeil.”
 
 
 
You smiled at yourself and putted the note inside your bag, and got ready to work. The whole day you had a big smile on your face. It was like the world was in a bright sunny day.
 
It was the first time you had been asked out since you moved to Korea.
 
You were half Korean, but had lived all your life away, and when you finished school you parents told you to go live in Seoul and do university there, and they would support you.
 
You liked but it was hard been by yourself all the time. You had friends that you hanged out with but all of them had their families around and boyfriends or girlfriends, and from time to time you would have to be the third wheel.
 
All your friends said you were really pretty because you had natural double lids and big eyes. But you had never been asked out. And that was the first time.
 
At the end of the day you looked for Taehyung to tell him your answer but you just couldn’t find him before you went home on that Thursday night.
 
At Friday morning at university you asked all your friends their opinion on Block B.
 
All of them talked about how Jaehyo was handsome, how they would die to have U-Kwon smiling for them, or see P.O.’s aegyo. Have Zico writing a song about them, or Kyung saying greasy pickup lines. Each of them had a bias on the group and different opinions on the members but all of them wanted Taeil to sing them to sleep.
 
Whenever they said that you would smile like a fool and think about the note that was on your bedside table.
 
At Saturday night you managed to trap Taehyung to talk with him while nobody else was looking.
 
“Hey why did you kept on avoiding me?” you asked the little boy.
 
“Because I don’t want to hear you dump hyung.” He said pouting cutely at you.
 
“What?” you asked confused.
 
“I know hyung it’s not good looking as his other members but…”
 
“Tell him that limes come from trees.” You smiled at the little boy messing his hair before turning around to leave.
 
When you turned around you came face to face with your boss.
 
“So Taeil got half of the guts to ask you out?” He asked you.
 
You just stayed still with your eyes winded looking at your boss, not even moving, shoked. Taehyung nudged at you and you got out of shock and nodded.
 
“So he asked the little one to ask you out for him?” He said laughing. “after his friends left on Wednesday he didn’t stopped asking about you. And if you want you can take Monday off, it’s not a busy day, and you can get ready to meet him with no worries.” Your boss said before walking off to his office.
 
 
 
You took your Sunday to do some shopping. You got a cute dark blue skirt and a white t-shirt and cute blue flats with a bow on the front matching your skirt.
 
On Monday you went to class feeling happy but also nervous, after your class finished you went to your apartment. On your way home you received a message from Taehyung telling you that his hyung would pick you up at the restaurant at 5.
 
When you got home you took a long hot bath trying to relax. After that you slowly got ready. You blow dried your hair, and did a light and natural make up, and dressed up. At 4:30 you left your house and walked the 15 minutes till the restaurant.