Cry it all out

Abandoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a few days since the arcade outing with everyone and Jihae planned to begin studying for exams that was coming up in one months’ time. Although the exams were still a long way away, she thought it’d be better to study earlier so that she’d be able to absorb all the knowledge and apply it into the exam.

“Jihae, want to come hang out with us?” Eunhae asked one day.

“I’m sorry, I was planning to write out some notes for the exams and everything” Jihae said slowly as she half smiled.

“Jihae, exams are like in one month, I’m sure you can miss a day” Jimin said as she shook her finger.

“I’m sorry guys, I’ve decided to start studying and I’m going to stick with it” Jihae said as she stared at the ground.

“Well after exams you can hang out with us right?” Jimin asked.

Jihae let out a wide smile, “Of course I can.” Jihae was actually afraid that they would be mad at her for not joining in on their outing but it looked like they weren’t mad at all, maybe a little sad that her presence wouldn’t be there but nevertheless Jimin and Eunhae smiled.

 

School had finally finished for the day and Jihae decided to go to the library grabbing the appropriate books from the locker. She shut her locker and nearly screamed when she saw Baekhyun standing there. Jihae leaned on her locker to calm herself down.

“You really have a knack for scaring people don’t you?” Jihae said after some time.

“No, you just happened to be a scaredy cat” Baekhyun smirked.

“Aren’t you going to out with everyone today, how come you’re here?” Jihae asked furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

Baekhyun scoffed, “Must I go?”

Jihae looked up at him, “No, I just thought you would join them in their activities”

“Well, what are you up to with all those books?” Baekhyun asked as he eyed the books.

Jihae glanced at her books and suddenly she looked up, “oh! I was going to head to the library to study”

“Are you kidding me, you’re one of those girls who studies one month before exams” Baekhyun said as he leaned coolly against the locker beside Jihae’s.

“Don’t be stereotypical” Jihae scoffed as she began walking towards the library.

“Can’t we do something more fun?” Baekhyun asked as he ran to catch up Jihae who was a fair bit away.

“We? You don’t have to join me you know, if you want to do something fun you can always go and join the others” Jihae suggested as they entered the library. Jihae chose a table in the corner and placed her books down and turned towards Baekhyun.

“I’ll just sit here while you study” Baekhyun said as he pulled a chair from the other table over and took out his phone opening a game ap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter