The start of a new friendship?

Abandoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihae’s eyes enlarged. She began shaking, her thoughts running wild. ‘It’s him, it’s him’ Jihae repeated that line several times in her head. She didn’t know whether she wanted to see him or not. As his daughter, there would at least be a bit of longing but considering what has happened, Jihae really didn’t want to see him. Not now at least, when it was becoming dark. She was afraid of what he could do to her, he was obviously bigger and stronger.

“Why aren’t you saying anything?”

Jihae gasped and shook off his grip. “Let go of me”

“What, don’t you miss your dad” He smirked as he not too gently let go.

“I don’t have a dad anymore” Jihae said and rolled her eyes.

“Ouch, that hurts you know Jihae” He said as he caressed her cheek.

“I said don’t touch me. What part of don’t touch me do you not understand?” Jihae said fuming with anger.

“I heard you’re living with Mr and Mrs Park the one who owns the mansion down the road. Am I right?” He said cracking a smile. “I’ve done my research child”

“What about it?” Jihae said eyeing him cautiously.

“Well you see I need money”

“Money, what did you spend it all on gambling and drinks?” Jihae scoffed, only to realize that was a big mistake.

“I said I need money, and you’re going to be a good girl and get it for me you understand?” He said as he leaned forward his face a centimetre away from Jihae’s face.

“No” Jihae said before shoving him away.

“No?” he said his eyes looked down on her.

“I said no” Jihae said confidently although she knew what this particular man could do to her, but she couldn’t be scared of him anymore, it’ll only give him more chances in manipulating and taking advantage of her.

Jihae her heel and walked away, her eyes shut tightly for a second before she began she began walking faster.

“How dare you say no to your own father” he grabbed onto her wrists and spun her around.

“I—“Jihae started but was abruptly interrupted when a hand met with her cheek. Her hands instinctively reached out to hold it.

“Listen to me, I will f***ing make your life a living hell if you do not do as I say” he said as he leaned down to ear. “So I suggest you listen”

“Let go of her” someone yelled and Jihae almost sighed in relief. “I said let go of her”

“Who are you to tell me what to do?”  He growled as he shoved Jihae away from him turning to face the mysterious guy, whom was Baekhyun.

“Baekhyun…” Jihae whispered and shook her head.

“That is harassment, I could call the police right now and they can fine you” Baekhyun said as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter