What just happened?

Love U More

(you)

After going to some stores, Seohyun and I finally found what we needed and we both just went to my house. "Man, that was tiring!" I said letting out a big sigh. "Well thanks for having a BF-BF(best friend-(to)best friend) bonding time!" I said happily.

"Your welcome, you needed to get 'it' off your mind anyway!" Seohyun said and then stood up. "Well I've got to get back because the girls and I are going to do a live performance tonight."

"Oh well good luck at your live performance!" I said cheerfully.

"Good luck at your life performance!" Seohyun said sarcastically and then walked out the door with her 5 pairs of shoes.

When she left, I had to think about what she said because I didn't understand what she had meant. Just then I heard Henry's violin coming from my phone. It was a text, it said:_____ I'll be on a live show tonight in China and you can watch it if you want, but no wild parties, or burning down the house while I'm gone. Super Junior-M is going to stay at hotel, okay? Have fun while I'm gone for a few days! :)

"How nice...I'm alone for a few days...well at least I'll still have Sungmin!" I said cheerfully. 'In my heart' I thought to myself.

~~A FEW DAYS LATER~~

On the night before my birthday, I decided to walk to Sungmin oppa's dorm. I wanted to approach him as if it were a Romeo and Juliet scene. When I got to his window, I was gonna text him 'I'm right outside your window' ,but I didn't yet because something caught my eye. I saw Seohyun and Sungmin in Sungmin's room right beside the window, but they seemed to not see me. Basically, I just saw them talk for a few, short minutes and then I saw my best friend, Seohyun, kiss Sungmin on the lips. I didn't mind because she's always weird, crazy, and sometimes a bit too hyper. Then when Seohyun pulled away there was a minute pause and then I see my own boyfriend kiss her back...on the lips. I thought it couldn't be true, it can't be right. How can it not be right when I just saw it with my own eyes. Tears ran down my face and I just started to run away. While I was running away, I had a bunch of questions in my head and didn't what to do about them. I was just too confused.

When I got home I slammed the door behind me. Just then Henry said, "So, how-" and that was it because I was already up stairs, in my room and had slammed the door behind me.I just carried myself to my bed, lie down, and cried on my pillow.

"Okay...so what was up with that?" Henry came in asking without even knocking.

"Ungin as issing nother irl!" I said into my pillow.

"What?!" Henry said because he could not understand what I was saying.

I lifted up my head, not looking at him and said, "Sungmin was kissing my best friend!"

"Oh...uhm ok...I'll leave you alone for now" Henry said.

Then Henry walked to their dorm. "Hyungs! I need to talk to Sungmin, please!" Henry said politely.

"Sure" Leeteuk said. "Sungmin!" he yelled.

"I think I'll just walk to his room" Henry said.

*knock-knock* "Sungmin, can I come in?" Henry asked.

"Sure" Sungmin said.

When Henry walked in, Sungmin(and Henry) were the only ones in the room. "I heard what you did to my sister" Henry started off saying.

"What do you mean?" Sungmin said without having clue.