028

You Can't Change Me

Kyungsoo sat beside Kai as he kept his head low while he fiddled his fingers. He didn't like where he was, not one bit. He hated it, he felt like he was intruding something as well. He didn't know what to do there. Should he leave? Should he stay? Should he go to Joonmyeon or maybe try to find Luhan? He didn't know and he didn't what be to rude either. Honestly, he didn't like the actions they were doing.

"Hyung." He heard Kai say as he snapped back to reality.

"Y-Yes?"

"Are you not going to get lunch?" Kai asked as Kyungsoo bit his lip. He was hungry but he didn't really feel like eating.

"No, maybe later." Kyungsoo replied as he bit his bottom lip.

"Oh, I see." Kai replied as he slighty cocked his head to the right. "Okay."

"Are you sure, Kyungsoo?" Sulli asked.

"Yeah, I'm positive." Kyungsoo replied as he covered his stomach with his arm, he was starving.

"Okay, but you can always get lunch when you're hungry, okay?"

"Understood." Kyungsoo slightly smiled as he looked down and fiddled his fingers. A action Kai didn't fail to notice.

The three of them sat there while Kai and Sulli were talking while they held hands as Kyungsoo sat there, tempted to go to Joonmyeon.

"Sulli!" He heard a girl say.

"Hey, Krystal." Sulli smiled.

"I gotta talk to you about something." The girl named Krystal said.

"Okay." Sulli smiled as she turned to Kai. "I'll be right back."

"Go ahead." Kai smiled as Kyungsoo watched the two girls walking away while they giggled.

"You." Kai said sternly as Kyungsoo shot up his head and looked at the younger boy. "Eat." He said as he held out his chopsticks that had a piece of meat on it.

"It's okay."

"No. You. Eat. Now." Kai said sternly as he moved the chopsticks closer to Kyungsoo's mouth.

"It's alright, I'm not hungry." Kyungsoo smiled reassuringly.

"Lier. Now eat." Kai pouted. "Ahhh." He said as he slightly opened his mouth, beckoning Kyungsoo to do the same.

"Fine." Kyungsoo mumbled as he opened his mouth and chewed the meat.

"Good, now rice." Kai smiled as he put rice into Kyungsoo's mouth. "Taste good?"

"Yeah." Kyungsoo nodded as he chewed then swallowed. "Thanks."

"Oh no, we're not done yet. You're going to finish this bowl."

"But, what about Sulli?"

"What about her? She won't be back for a while, now eat."

"What about you? You're not going to eat?"

"I already ate." Kai replied as he fed Kyungsoo another piece of meat and rice.

"Fine." Kyungsoo replied as he continued to be fed by Kai.

..........

"Aww, look at those two."

"I know, they're like us before."

"Can you two shut up?" Joonmyeon mumbled as his hands turned into fists.

"Yo, calm down Joonmyeon."

"How can I calm down, Chanyeol?"

"I don't know." Chanyeol shrugged as he turned to another boy. "Say ahh." He said as he had a piece of meat in his chopsticks.

"Don't copy them Channie."

"C'mon Baekkie, it's cute. Remember how we did that before?"

"Yes, I remember." Baekhyun chuckled as he ate the piece of meat. "You like Kai, Joonmyeon?"

"Not Kai." Joonmyeon mumbled as he continued to throw daggers at the taller junior.

"You like the shorter one with big eyes?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yes, something wrong with that?" Joonmyeon asked as he turned to look at the two. "His eyes are like, doe eyes. They're adorable."

"Ooo..Baekhyun, it's pretty obvious Joonmyunnie here likes him." Chanyeol smiled.

"Can you two just please stop, and shut up?" Joonmyeon hissed.

"Okay, got you, hyung." Baekhyun rolled his eyes as he held up his hands in defeat. "What's his name?"

"Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo."

"Has a nice ring to it." Baekhyun smiled.

"Yes, yes it does." Joonmyeon smiled to himself as he turned back and watched Kyungsoo from afar.

..........

"One more bite, Kyungie." Kai smiled as Kyungsoo chewed on the last piece of meat. "Yes!" He smiled as Kyungsoo finally swallowed. "You ate!"

"Guess I did." Kyungsoo chuckled as he drank some of Kai's water. "Thanks."

"Kyungie, why did you lie? Why didn't you just eat?"

"I don't know." Kyungsoo shrugged.

'Is he not eating because of Sulli? Did I do something wrong? Is it because of this morning?'

"Kyungie, you know you're not the best lier out there. Now tell me why." Kai said as he put his hand on Kyungsoo's right thigh making the other's face redden and get warmer.

"I know, but I don't know. I guess I'm just a little nervous that I'm starting school. Don't worry about it." Kyungsoo smiled slightly.

'Lies, I see it all over your face. But I don't want to push you to spilling everything.'

"Fine." Kai mumbled as a pair of hands came into his view then soon covering his eyes, blocking his vison.

..........

Kyungsoo sat there as he stared at Sulli covering Kai's eyes while Sulli looked at him and gave him the be quiet sign.

"Who is this?" Kai asked as he touched the owner's arms. "Hmm..your skin is soft." He mumbled as he bit his bottom lip--according to Kyungsoo, it's too damn hot for his eyes and soul-- "Sulli? Is that you?"

"Aww, you got me." She pouted as he took her hand off Kai's eyes.

"I know I did." Kai smiled as he kissed her cheek softly. This small loving gesture made Kyungsoo boil in jealousy.

'I need to get out now. I don't like this, it hurts.'

He looked around and fiddled his fingers even more.

..........

"Is he okay?"

"No, he's drowning." Joonmyeon replied. He couldn't take this anymore. He had to take Kyungsoo.

"He's drowning?" Chanyeol asked as he choked on his water. "I know CPR!"

"Not that drowning, Chanyeol. He's drowning emotionally." Baekhyun calmly replied as he watched Joonmyeon walk towards the table where the three juniors where sitting at.

..........

Kyungsoo's heart was breaking even more. He shouldn't be like this.

The two were holding hands smiling at each other as they shared eskimo kisses.

He couldn't look away, he didn't know why. It made him hurt even more.

After a few seconds he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up to see it was someone familiar.

"Joonmyeon." Kyungsoo pleaded as he looked back at Kai and Sulli.

"C'mon, let's go." Joonmyeon smiled as Kyungsoo nodded.

"Where are you going?" Kyungsoo heard Kai say as he turned around to see Kai looking at him while Joonmyeon looked at Sulli.

"What?" Kyungsoo asked softly.

"Where are you going?"

"He's coming with me, Jongin." Joonmyeon replied.

"Kyungsoo, do you know him?"

"Yeah, he's Kim Joonmyeon."

"Kim Joonmyeon." Kai repeated. "Aren't you the one that told me about going to that island or something?"

"Yes, yes I am." Joonmyeon replied as he held Kyungsoo's left hand. "Anyway, Kyungsoo and I have to get going."

"Where you taking him?"

"Actually, my friends as I thought we would invite Kyungsoo over to our table since it seems like you two are kinda busy."

"No, we're fine." Kai said as he stood up and walked towards Kyungsoo and held his right hand. "We're not busy at all."

"Jonginnie, I need help with homework so we're kinda busy." Sulli said.

"You do? Well we can do that later." Kai replied.

"But I need to turn this in by next period." Sulli said as Kai turned around and sighed.

"He can still stay with us though."

"Jongin, I need help." Sulli groaned as she pulled Kai's hand forcing him to sit down. "I need help here."

"But-"

"I'm sure Kyungsoo can stay with the school body president, am I right Joonmyeon?" Sulli said as Joonmyeon nodded. "You two can go." She said as she slightly beckoned them away.

Kyungsoo followed Joonmyeon as he turned his head to see Kai frowning.

..........

"I have a feeling Sulli doesn't like you that much."

"Really? I didn't see." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

"Well yeah. But now, let me introduce you to Baekhyun and Chanyeol." Joonmyeon said as he and Kyungsoo sat down side by side.

"Hey, I'm Park Chanyeol." Chanyeol smiled. "And this is-"

"I think I can introduce myself." Another student interrupted. "I'm Byun Baekhyun."

"Do Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo replied.

"Nice name." Chanyeol smiled.

"Thanks. You too." Kyungsoo said as he turned his head towards Joonmyeon. "Thanks."

"No problem." Joonmyeon smiled as he put his hand on Kyungsoo's shoulder.

..........

"Where's your homework?" Kai asked as he pulled out a pencil.

"Oh, about that I actually finished my homework and lent it to Krystal."

"So you didn't really need help."

"No, I actually finished the assignment. I thought I didn't do it." Sulli replied with a small smirk as Kai sighed while he massaged his temples.
----------

Isn't Sulli such a brat here? lol please comment/upvote if you like it so far. Hope you like this chapter Dreamers~