She is Broken

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.

[ No one's POV]

Suga flinched as he waited for the punch but it never came. His eyes slowly opened and saw the punch that was hanging in the air next to Taekwoon's face and saw the hesitation that was lingering in his eyes.
*isnt he going to hit me?* Suga thought and stared at Taekwoon who avoided his.
Suga sighed and closed his eyes.

Suga: "What are you waiting for? I hurt Ji hyun. Go ahead. Punch me. I deserve it."

Taekwoon was about to punch him but he suddenly thought of the scene when Ji Hyun's smiling face when she's with Suga and stopped.

He sighed.

Taekwoon: "You hurt Ji Hyun.. because of you, theres a hint of sadness with her smile and laughter when she's with us."

Suga looked away, feeling really guilty. *Ji Hyun..*

Taekwoon continued to speak with clenched fists. "You deserve to die you bastard. You deserve a thousand more times worse for making her cry. but.. Ji Hyun wouldn't like that. She wouldn't want you to be miserable even if you hurt her like everybody else did. but.. Min Yoongi.. You're worse than everybody else because you broke her heart. but strangely.. that girl.." Taekwoon smiled a little as he remembered his smiling cousin's face.

[Ji Hyun's POV]

I wonder where Taekwoon went. I excuse myself, but I sense N following. I leave their dorm and I start to walk around. Someone grabs my wrist and I turn to look at who it is. Of course it was N.

N: "Ji hyun ah. Are you okay?"

I shake my head and I start to cry again. He brings me into his arms and I cry out my heart. He rubs my back soothingly and I breathe uncontrollably. My heart is broken all over again. Min Yoongi you broke my heart. I will never forget this... I eventually stop crying and N kisses my forehead. He tells me he has to go back and I nod sadly. I watch him as he leaves and I leave the building. I look up at the moon and I breathe out the cold air. What am I to do now...? I can't go back to that house... Or school... I start walking back to Bts house. I open the gate and I walk past the garden. I see Taekwoon pinning Min Yoongi and I shrug. He tries to speak to me and I ignore him.

Me: "Taekwoon ah. Can I move in with you and the rest of Vixx?"

I look at him and he nods. I notice Suga's eyes widen and I go upstairs to grab all my stuff. I box everything and Taekwoon helps me carry all my stuff out. I hug Jin, and the rest of Bts but I don't hug Min Yoongi. I follow Taekwoon out of the house and we both leave. I feel worse and I feel like I have nothing else to live for.. Please someone save me before I end up killing myself. Suga was my everything and then he does this to me... Am I that unimportant? We reach their dorms in twenty minutes and Taekwoon puts my stuff in his room. He hugs me and he kisses my forehead. 

Me: "Oppa. I'm just going to sleep okay? I feel tired."

He nods and he closes the door when he leaves. I lay down on his bed and I fall asleep, with tears falling down my face. I'm broken....