Celebrating A Late Birthday

I Shouldn’t Have Met You. But I Did.

-Day 4-

[Sugas Pov]

We recieved a call from the school that it'll be closed for today due to inspections. I wake up early  and I take a shower. I quickly dress up nicely and I wear a Happy Birthday hat. The members are still asleep and I grab my money and sunglasses. I leave the house and I want to buy her something. The fans all circle me and I sigh. I make my way through until I'm at a shop. I wonder if she likes girly things or cute things. I walk inside and security holds the fans back. I bow at the nice ladies and I look around. My eyes catch a pair jeans and a shirt that goes along with it. I imagine it on her and I turn pink. I find a hat that goes with it and I proudly grab them. My Noona's taught me how to pick things for a girl and I'm glad I payed attention.

I go to the register and I'm ready to pay. It came out as Twenty dollars and I paid them in total. I grab the bag and I look for a way out. I look at one of the ladies and she points to a back exit. I bow and thank her. I slowly walk to the exit and I make a run for it. I leave the building and I'm in the alley. I run towards the main street and I run around the corner. I lost the fans and I smile. I make my way back and I have her present at hand. I enter and everyone is already awake. I keep smiling and I start whistling. We all get ready and we make our way to the car. The manager told us we have a performance tonight and we promised we wil be there before night falls. I drive everyone to the hospital. Jeongguk grabs the presents from the trunk and I grab the present I bought her.

[My Pov] 

I was already awake and I keep stretching. I look at the time and I feel bored. The lights turn off and I look around.

Me: "What?"

Someone starts singing Happy Birthday and I look at the door. Seven figures come inside holding a small cake and a candle. My eyes start tearing up and I'm happy. I don't care if it's not my birthday today. It was yesterday. The lights turn on and I happily give them a smile. They stop singing and they start clapping. Jeongguk throws confetti and I start giggling. Suga gives me a party hat and he helps me put it on. The candle is still lit and they bring it closer to me. I make a wish and I blow out the candle. A huge grin appears on my face and they put things on my bed. Are they presents? My eyes widen and I look at them all. 

Me: "You shouldn't have. Its okay if I don't get any presents."

Hoseok: "Did you ever recieve gifts from your family?"

I shake my head and they are all shocked. 

Jeongguk: "Noona! Eat some cake."

He gives me the cake with a spoon and I take a piece of cake. I put the spoon in my mouth and my taste buds explode in my mouth. I savor the cake and its the best cake. My first cake! I giggle into the spoon and I turn pink. I look at them all and I offer them some cake and they shake their heads. I continue eating the cake and I love cake! I finish half of the cake and I save the rest for later. I my lips and I look at the presents in front of me. I look at them confused and Suga grabs my hands.

Suga: "You open them Ji Hyun. Like this."

He leads my hands to grab one and he makes my hands remove the tape. He guides me to open it and I nod. I finish opening it and I'm shocked. Pretty heels! I love heels! I always sneaked into my sisters room and tried them on! I hug them close to me. I finish opening my presents and I feel happy. I see a bag and its from Suga. I look inside and I gasp. A pair of jeans, a shirt, and a hat! The combination is amazing and I hug them to me. I combine them with heels and I thank all of them. I wear Hoseok's mask and I show them. They form a thumbs up and I smile, but they can't see it. I take a selca and I keep it. I slowly stand up from my bed and I wear the coat the hospital gave me. It covers my whole spine up to my knees. I slowly hug everyone of them until I reach Suga. I hug him and I dont want to let go. I quickly stop hugging him and I bow to them all.

Me: "Even if it is not my birthday. Today will be my new birthday every year! Thank you so much guys!"

I put everything in a neat pile and I put them in a bag. Hoseoks mask goes on top. Suga smiles and everyone has this smile on their face.

Suga: "We have something to tell you Ji Hyun."

Me: "What is it?"

Suga: "Would you want to live with us?"

I look at them and I think about it. I have no where to go and I nod slowly.

Jeongguk: "Yay Noona will stay with us!"

He hugs me tightly and I gasp a little in pain. Jin pulls him away and hits his head softly. I ruffle his hair and I feel a little better. I look at everyone and I'm thankful for everything they have done. I still feel that void in my heart and I frown. It quickly goes away and its replaced with a small smile. Will I be able to open up or will I stay with secrets?