Yoona's Love Story

Love Is Unpredictable

 

I’ve been waited for Kibum. I don’t even know why, now I think that it’s okay to be in relationship, I will still focus in my school.

We’re just friends. I chose to move on from him. It’s not easy. It’s definitely hard. But I feel better that have to think about him and just seeing him from distance.

While Yuri is in her home because her grandmother is sick, Donghae is always there for me, he is like my own brother. He listens to my story and gives me advice. I feel it nice with him. Finally, I feel like I’ve been in love with him.

I was alone eating my meal. He suddenly sat in front of me. “Annyeong.” Do you know how much I surprised?? OMO.

“Annyeong.” I replied. “Do you know me?” he asked.

 “Of course. You’re Kibum, huh?”

“Yes. And you’re Yoona, right? I heard you are selected to be in special class. Chukkae.”

“Gomawo. But.. why are you congratulating me all of sudden?”

“Aniya. Hmm… can I have your phone number?”

“Huh? Yeah.” I said with all of my wonder.

 

He sent me messages and called me sometimes in the night. What?? Is he going to get my attention and my love again? Oh man…

I told Donghae about this. And after I told him, I feel he gone away from me. I’m sad.

 

One time, he confessed to me. It’s not Donghae, it’s Kibum.

“Yoona, I love you. It’s not just time. I’ve been liking you since you came in my sight. Would you be mine?”

What? ‘Ive been liking you since you came in my sight’? K. Bye. It’s late. I’m not in love again with you. I feel really really bad, im sad. I wonder why is this coming in the wrong time?

I rejected him. “Mianhae.”

 

After few days I don’t see Donghae around, I finally saw him! I felt really happy. He greeted me. Without thinking anything first, I ran into him. I hugged him. He was taken aback. He linked his arms onto me. I was shocked. But I felt like I can’t think anything at that time. If I think it back, I feel like a pabbo, how can i?

“Ya!! Where have you been? Why didn’t you tell me something before going away?” I said with watery eyes.

He wiped my eyes with his hand.

“Pabbo-ya! Why are you crying? Do you miss me that much?” he chuckled.

“Mwo??” I patted his chest.

“Mianhae. I was sad to hear that Kibum confessed to you. I knew you like him, right? I’m afraid. I love you.”

“I’ve moved on, you Pabbo!” I patted his head, “but, did you absent those days?”

“Aniya. I just went away whenever I saw you. And I’m too lucky that we only have class today.”

“Ohh… you stupid!”

“Ya! Stop teasing me! So, would you be mine?”

“Do I have to answer?”

He hugged me.