Love Is Unpredictable

Love Is Unpredictable

Yoona’s Pov

 

Im a student at Kirin Art School. Im a calm girl. I have many friends. They say there are many boys who are crushing on me. Even so, I don’t really care because I’ve come here to debut and become a star. My speciality is dancing, im also good at singing.

I was walking to my locker while someone called me, “Ya! Yoona!” Oh, it’s Yuri, my super friend! I mean, best friend. “Wae?” “You know? You’re selected to be in the special class. It means you are going to debut soon!” “Really? And how about you?” “Of course, you know!” She winked and laughed.

I opened my locker and put some stuffs there. “Hey, let’s go eat!” said Yuri.

We ate together. Then, Donghae came and sat in front of me. “Ya! How dare you sit in our table without any permission.” Yuri joked. We talked about the rumor that the selected students will be chosen to debut under a big company, SM. I’m not that happy, it doubts me, I don’t have any confidence. “Waeyo?? You have skills, come on let’s debut together!” He winked to me and left.

Since I came to this school, there are few boys who had confessed to me. But I rejected all, I just want to focus in my school. If I were asked I have a crush or not, yes I am. I cant deceive myself. I like Kibum. Whenever im in love with someone, I’ve never showed or cued it. And there are things that make me a little bit sad. Kibum is a cool and closed person, also he is like the prince in this school, it’s hard to find out who he likes. And I don’t think he knows me. It’s really bad.

I am in the same class with Yuri, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Seohyun, Jessica, Donghae, Yesung, Leeteuk. The class is really fun, you know the guys especially Yesung. He makes all of us laugh. This time’s project is to perform our skills in front of the teachers and some companies’ presidents. This is not a competition. We are divided into two teams. My team consists me, Yuri, Taeyeon, Donghae.

We get into our teams. We decided to perform music and dance performance. We practiced everyday.

------- One week later -------

Yep, it’s time for us to perform.

We performed really well! We are satisfied. Even the presidents give us applause. Mr. Lee SooMan aka SM’s president even told us to practice hard and they will take some of us to debut under SM Entertainment.