-Final-

Starting Anew
 
Chaejin POV
I woke up early in the morning feeling excited for the date. The date was in the afternoon since she had morning shifts. When it reached afternoon, I took a bath and looked through my closet searching for something nice to wear. I wore a white plain T-shirt with a black blazer on top and jeans with black high tops. I checked myself for the last time in the mirror and was satisfied with myself. I went downstairs and took my car keys.
 
"Good Luck Maknae!" MyName hyungs shouted.
 
I went into my car and started it, driving to the location where we were supposed to meet. 
 
'In front of the fountain near Hongdae'
 
Nurse POV
Today was the day we were having our date. My shift finished and I went home to take a bath. 
 
I wore
 
I left the house and got into my car. I drove to the location where we were going to meet. On the way there, I couldn't help but feel really nervous. Questions were all around my mind. *What if he doesn't like me? What if he doesn't like my personality? Do I look bad in this dress or do I look good in this dress? Am I even pretty enough for him?* I took a deep breath and exhaled making myself calm. 
 
*Stupid. If he didn't like you, why would he even ask you out?* I stopped thinking and only concentrated on the road. I've finally reached the destination. I got out of my car and walked to the fountain. I spotted a familiar figure and walked towards it. 
 
I tapped his shoulder and he turned around. He looked really handsome. His style was simple yet stylish. Just my type.
 
"Hello" I bowed.
 
"Hey" he bowed back.
 
We were standing awkwardly in front of each other. What could we do? We were basically strangers. He cleared his throat and I looked at him. 
 
"Actually.. I didn't even told you my name and get to know yours.." he sheepishly smiled.
 
*Oh right.. I totally forgot about that*
 
"I am Chaejin" he stated while extending his arm. 
 
"I am Nam Hye in. Nice to meet you Chaejin-ssi" I smiled while shaking his hand.
 
"Nice to meet you too, Nam Hye in. Wait... Nam Hye in..? Hey! You're in my class!" he said shocked about the fact that I was in class.
 
"Yes, I am" I giggled at his sudden reaction. 
 
Chaejin POV
I felt someone tapping on my shoulder and turned around. My date was standing in front of me. *Whoaa😱😱.. She looks so beautiful* We bowed at each other and stood awkwardly. I cleared my throat to get her attention and we introduced ourselves. *No wonder she looks so familiar.. She's in my class.. I wonder why I never noticed her..* 
 
The tense atmosphere around us lessened. Since I was the one who asked her out on this date, I should be the one to lead. 
 
"Let's go have lunch now" I decided and led the way.
 
"Sure" she smiled and followed after me.
 
The restaurant wasn't very far away. It was great to have a walk on a nice day. 
 
Hye in POV
We were walking together side by side on the road. I was enjoying the cool breeze of the wind. The sun was up but it wasn't scorching hot. It was perfect. *The weather is wonderful today* I smiled.
 
"Hye in.." Chaejin said.
 
"Hmmm?" I answered. 
 
I felt an arm slid on my waist and was gently pulled to the other side of the road. I looked at Chaejin confused and he seemed to understand what I was thinking about. 
 
"You should walk on the inner side of the road.. I...don't want..you..to.. uhmmm.. get hurt.." he shyly said as he let go of my waist. I felt my cheeks getting hotter after he explained himself. 
 
"Thank you" I softly said without looking at him. 
 
I glanced at him and noticed that he was slightly blushing. *He's so caring and so cute at the same time* I mentally giggled.
 
While walking, our hands kept brushing against each other. I always felt the electricity flow through me when that happened but I decided to ignore it. My thoughts were drifted when I felt something on my left hand. I looked down at it. Chaejin grabbed my left hand and intertwined his fingers on my hand. I blushed at the contact and felt my heart beating fast. I intertwined my fingers with his and looked up at him only to see him staring at me with a smile on his face. I grinned at him and we continued on walking. *Who knew a guy could actually make me feel like this?* 
 
We reached the restaurant and the waiter took us to a table for two. I was about to pull the chair outwards when Chaejin already pulled it out for me. He gestured to the seat and I thanked him before taking the seat. He took his seat and we ordered our food. While waiting, we talked about our interests and we found something in common. We both loved the beach and planned on going there together :3
 
"When do you normally go to the beach?" Chaejin asked.
 
"Usually.. When I am sad or when I have to clear my thoughts out" I answered. 
 
"I see.. We should go to the beach some time together.." Chaejin suggested. 
 
"We should Chaejin-ssi" I answered with a smile. 
 
The food arrived and we dug in. It was really good. *Chaejin has good taste* I was reaching for the pepper on the table when I felt a hand touch mine. Me and Chaejin's hands brushed against each other. A jolt of electricity rushed through me and I immediately retracted my hand. *What is this weird feeling?*
 
"Sorry" the both of us chorused. We looked at each other and then laughed. He took the pepper and sprinkled some on my dish and some on his.
 
"Thank you" I said.
 
"You're welcome" he replied.
 
While eating, I kept on glancing at Chaejin from time to time. *He looks really handsome* I don't know why but I just seemed so attracted to him. He looked up and caught my eyes. He smiled at me and I smiled back. He then continued eating. My heart was beating fast when he smiled. *I can't possibly be falling for him already am I?*
 
Chaejin POV
The moment our hands touched each other, I felt Hye in pull back her hand. I glanced at her and she looked slightly surprised. We said 'sorry' at the same time and laughed afterwards. While I was eating, I glanced at Hye in several times. Even though I didn't know her for long, I felt that she was the one, the right one for me. Our eyes met and I smiled at her. She smiled back at me and I looked down quickly so she could not see the blush creeping on my face. The whole time I was eating, not a single time my heart was beating normally. Then, I suddenly thought of something.
 
Hye in POV
"Hye in can you..." he trailed off.
 
"Can I?" I blinked at him.
 
"Can you call me.. Oppa?" he asked while blushing. 
 
I blinked once again and had a straight face on. *He wants me to call him oppa?* 
 
"If you don't then... it's fine" he smiled but I could see the disappointment in his eyes. 
 
"Sure Chaejin oppa" I beamed and he grinned ever so brightly. I giggled and continued eating. We had finished eating.
 
"Stay here. I will go and pay" Chaejin oppa said. 
 
"Okay. I will" I responded.
 
He left the table and went to pay. I waited for around 5 minutes, waiting for him. 15 minutes passed, he wasn't here. *What's taking him so long?* I waited for half an hour and he still hasn't appeared. "Where is he?" I mumbled while fiddling with my phone. My phone vibrated and I opened it. 
 
You have one new message.
 
To: Hye in 
Hye in, I have to leave you alone. My dad suddenly wanted me home and I can't reject it. I am truly sorry Hye in for leaving you on our first date. I will make it up to you. Promise :)
From: Chaejin oppa
 
 
To: Chaejin oppa
It's alright oppa. Family business is important. Don't be sorry and I'll anticipate it ! ^^ 
From : Hye in
 
I sighed and got up from my seat. I left the restaurant with a frown on my face. *I guess this date was ruined, huh?* I pouted and decided that I would walk to the beach. *It's alright though. The beach will make me happy* I weakly smiled at myself.
 
Chaejin POV
I stood behind the wall of the restaurant watching Hye in leaving the restaurant. She pouted and I had to stop myself from hugging her right then. *I'm sorry Hye in but there will be a surprise for you* I grinned happily and walked off.
 
Hye in POV
I arrived at the beach and walked along the sea by myself. I was looking down at my feet the whole time I was walking. When I was tired, I sat down on the sand and stares at the view in front of me. The waves were soft and at ease. This was the reason why I loved going to the beach when I'm sad. The view could make me calm and happy in a matter of seconds. I smiled while enjoying the sunset and the cool wind.
 
My vision suddenly turned black. I flinched when a pair of hands were covering my eyes.
 
"Ahhhh!" I slightly shrieked and abruptly turned around, making the hands that were covering my eyes pull back. I saw the person who covered my eyes and took a step back with wide eyes. 
 
"Chaejin oppa! You scared me!" I shouted while placing my hand over my heart which was beating fast due to the surprise.
 
"I'm sorry Hye in.." Chaejin oppa looked guilty and hung his head low. I felt sorry for making him feel sad so I took his hand and held it tightly. He smiled at me and I smiled back.
 
"What are you doing here oppa?" I abruptly asked.
 
"I have to bring you somewhere. Close your eyes" he demanded. *Where does oppa want to bring me?* I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him confused. 
 
"You'll be safe. Don't worry" He sent a reassuring smile. 
 
I hesitated at first still worried, but closed my eyes anyway. I trusted Chaejin oppa and he was holding my hand. He led me somewhere and it took us around 3 minutes, walking to our destination. Oppa stopped walking and so did I.
 
"Can I open my eyes now?" I questioned.
 
"Not yet. You will know when to open it. I'm gonna let go of your hand now. Don't worry Hye in. Trust me" oppa explained. My hand suddenly felt light as oppa let go of it. I panicked a little thinking that oppa would leave me again. 
 
"Oppa?" I called out with my eyes still closed. No one answered and I had an urge to open my eyes. There was no particular signal so I kept them closed. 
 
I heard the strum of a guitar and opened my eyes slowly. I gasped as I saw Chaejin oppa on a small stage, sitting down with a guitar in his arms. I looked at my surroundings. I was surrounded by rose petals that were in a form of a heart shape. In front of the heart were clear words saying, 
 
'HYE IN, WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?'
 
"Hye in ah, this is for you" Chaejin oppa said as he blushed. My face felt really hot and I had to place my hands on them to cool it down. Chaejin oppa started singing while playing the guitar. I had never been serenaded before and never felt how it was like to be serenaded. He looked very charming as he was singing. Right now and then, I only concentrated on him and the lyrics of the song. 
 
 
After he had finished singing, he came down from the stage. My heart was beating really fast as he approached me. He took both my hands in his and softly smiled. I had tears in my eyes that were threatening to fall out. I was very touched that Chaejin oppa had planned this event for me. A tear rolled down my cheek and Chaejin oppa frowned. 
 
"Why are you crying? You don't like it?" he worriedly asked with disappointment in his voice. He wiped the tear away with his thumb and more tears rolled down my cheeks.
 
"I love it Chaejin oppa" I beamed and wrapped my arms around Chaejin oppa's neck. We were staring at each other when Chaejin oppa started leaning forward. My mind said to move but my body wouldn't listen. My heart told me to stay. 
 
Chaejin POV
I was very happy and satisfied that Hye in loved the event. She suddenly wrapped her arms around my neck and I froze in my spot. *Is Hye in... hugging me?* After a few seconds, I wrapped my arms around her waist. 
 
"Thank you Chaejin oppa" she mumbled against my chest. She pulled back and I slightly frowned at the loss of contact. 
 
"So... Will you be my girlfriend?" I nervously asked while avoiding her eyes.
 
"Of course Chaejin oppa" she answered and I looked at her who was beaming. 
 
We stared into each others eyes and I unconsciously leaned forward. When I was a few inches away from her lips, I closed my  eyes and leaned even more till our lips touched. I kissed her slowly and passionately at first, tasting her lips. She responded to my kiss after a few seconds. Her lips were very soft and tasted sweet. I deepened the kiss wanting to taste her cavern and bit her bottom lip asking for entrance. I felt her smirking through her lips and she never parted her lips. *Playing hard huh?* I mentally smirked. I purposely squeezed her thigh and she gasped lightly giving me a chance to slip my tongue into . I explored every inch of her cavern. tasted sweet just like her personality. She broke the kiss and pulled away, avoiding my eyes. We were slightly panting from the intimate kiss we had. I looked at her and her face was red. I bet mine was too. I pulled her into my arms and hugged her tightly. 
 
"Thanks for accepting babe" I whispered in her ear. 
 
"Thanks for the event oppa" she mumbled. We then pulled apart from the hug. 
 
"I'll send you home now. It's late" I stated. 
 
She nodded while smiling. I took her hand that perfectly fitted into mine and intertwined our fingers. We both walked together to the bus stop. Hye in wanted to take the bus instead of her car and I agreed to it. We got into the bus and sat beside each other. Hye in leaned on the window and dozed off. I looked at Hye in and saw that she was asleep. *She must be tired* 
 
She was leaning on the window and she looked uncomfortable. I slowly placed her head on my shoulder, careful not to wake her up. I reached for her face and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear. I stared at her face for awhile and realized that she was very beautiful. Not that I did not know before, but looking at her face this close was different from looking at her face from a far distance. My gaze went to her beautiful round eyes to her sharp nose. I gulped when my gaze landed on her lips. *One peck wouldn't hurt right?* I thought as I slowly leaned towards her lips. When I was about an inch away from her lips, I stopped. *WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING?!* I leaned back on my seat and mentally cursed myself. My eyelids were getting heavier, so I placed my head on top of Hye in's and fell asleep.
 
We reached our stop and got down from the bus. 
 
"Oppa, you can leave me here" Hye in said.
 
"No, I'll walk you to your house" I protested.
 
"Okay then" she smiled.
 
We walked towards her house, holding hands with our fingers intertwined. We reached her house and stood in front of her house door.
 
"See you when I do babe" I winked at her.
 
"Thanks for today oppa" she giggled.
 
I smiled and wrapped my arms around her. I felt her hugging me back and started smiling like a fool. She pulled away from the hug and her cheeks were red. *Hahah cute* My gaze suddenly landed on her lips and I immediately looked away. I guessed Hye in saw where I was looking at and smirked at me. 
 
"Oppa" she called.
 
"Yes?" I answered. 
 
I turned around only to feel something soft on my lips. My eyes widened and my heart felt like it was about to burst. *Hye in kissed me!* I bet it didn't matter to you but it wasn't me kissing her this time, it was her kissing me first. I closed my eyes savoring the moment. She broke the kiss and beamed at me. 
 
"Goodnight oppa~" she cooed.
 
"Goodnight babe" I kissed her forehead. 
 
She walked towards her door and entered her house. She waved at me from her door and I gladly waved back. I sent her a flying kiss with a wink as a bonus xD. She just chuckled at me while shaking her head. I laughed and gestured for her to go and sleep. She nodded then mouthed 'Saranghae' before closing the door. I grinned then walked away from her house. 
 
*The members would not believe what just happened* 
 
"Thanks for letting me meet Hye in and letting me start anew" I muttered. The smile from my face wont go away. 
 
"Hye in.. I Love You"