Spirit

Spirit

The day has come. That sad day. That day which Heechul didn't want to live. After months of fighting, Hangeng is leaving. The rain was pouring. It seemed that the sky is crying for Hangeng. The sky was crying with Heechul. Hangeng said the last goodbye to s, to his leader. The person who promised him that he will take care of him, wait for him if he ever wants to see them, if he ever wants to feel like he's home again. Leeteuk's embrance and the embrance of his brothers is here. Waiting for him. 
The only person left to say goodbye was Heechul. Ah, that pretty boy, that cold-hearted guy who always seemed like he didn't care. But he did, he sure did. His heart belonged to Hangeng, his mind, his sould. Everything he did, every smile, every tear, every song was for him. Only for him. 
Hangeng loved him, like a brother, like a soulmate. Heechul would always say that Hangeng belongs to him, and Hangeng would always laugh to his words, but Heechul really did mean that. Hangeng was his as much as Heechul was Hangeng's. Hangeng's pain was Heechul's pain, Hangeng's tears were Heechul's tears. 
And now...All the joy, all the laughter, all the fights who would end up with drinking soju and laughing about idiotic things are becoming a memory. A memory of a beautiful friendship, of a friendship who was so special that made everyone stop for a second and think about the true meaning of having a soulmate. Heechul and Hangeng were special and a true example of a true friendship.
Heechul was standing in front of his friend. His tears coulnd't stop, like he cared. He never thought that his heart will be like this. His heart left him along with Hangeng. His lips were cold and dry from all the crying. Those pink lips that would always form a smile now were dead, frozen. The wind was blowing slowly, making his longish hair dance with the sound of the morning rain and wind. The raindrops were falling down to his face. They were mixing with his tears. 
"I love you." 
The sentence that made his heart broke even more. The sentence that hurted him even more. 
"Never forget that." 
Heechul looked at his soulmate who was crying his eyes out. 
Heechul stood there, not being able to say anything. Only the rain and the wind were singing a sad song. 
Warm hands hugged him. The warmest hands, the hands of a person who he loved the most. A person that changed him. His hands were like a consolation that everything will be okay in the end. 
"I love you too." Heechul hardly said in Hangeng's shoulder. He wished that his moment can last forever. That his shining star, his best friend is in his embrance forever. 
"Remember, even thought I'm not around, you will be in my mind always." Hangeng said while still hugging his friend tightly. "Every day was precious because it was with you and with my brothers. And I promise you that this is not the end. Everytime I look at the sky I will see you, my shining star, my Big Space Star." 
Those words made Heechul cry even harder.
"I love you so much." Heechul said trying to catch some air from crying so hard.
"Forever." Hangeng whispered. It was time.

"As long as he is happy, I will be okay." Heechul thought to himself while looking at his soulmate driving off to a better life, to a life without judging, without hate. Hangeng's spirit, Hangeng's thoughts, his tears, his happiness are always going to be with Heechul, no matter where both of them are.


Always hoping
That you’ll be smiling at that place
Even when you’re suffering
Because of misunderstandings and reasonless hate
Look at a further place
It’s the start now
When you want to cry
Lean on me
Even though I’m lacking
I’ll protect you