Part 2

A bad day at work

 

Yongguk was practically running toward the staircase that led to the attic. "Hey slow down." I said grabbing my side as I waddled to the stairs. "This is why I wanted you to go home. You are unable to do anything." I would have slapped the out of him if he hadn't been mostly right. "I'm sorry that your friend got me into this situation and that I didn't know we would have to save your friends while I'm in this condition" "Will you even be able to make it up these stairs?" He asked me "Shut up and start walking." I grabbed the handrail and started up the stairs. 
 
I finally made it to the top and followed Yongguk into the utility room. "Zelo!" I shouted and went to the boy who was laying on the ground. I layed hi shear in my lap. "Did you get my cherry tomatoes?" He asked me. The kid had a large bruise forming on the left side of his face. "They are in my classroom we can get them on the way out." I wasn't sure if I was just being emotional but I started crying for him. "Why are you crying? Did Youngjae do something?" He laid his hand on my belly "No he didn't do anything. I'm just having a bad day." " Ok. Yongguk do you know where the others are?" "They were taken to another room." "Another room? Who took them there?" "I don't know but I'm gonna go get them." Yongguk said and walked across the room to go through another door. Zelo stood up to follow him "Hey can you give me a hand?" I asked struggling to get up off the floor. "Oh god. You're heavy." "Watch it kid." I said as I adjusted my dress. "Sorry ______." "Come on we gotta catch up to Yongguk."
 
The next room was really more like two balconies connected by a very narrow walk way. I could see the other four men on the opposite balcony. "Jae!" I went to the walkway.  "______ stay on that side. I don't want you to even try to cross." "Jae. Are you ok?" "I'm fine babe. Yongguk do you think you can make it over here to untie us?"   "Yeah. Zelo stay here with ______. " the kid nodded and stood by my side. Yongguk got about halfway across the beam when the guy from the director's office came through the door. The guy ran toward the beam to get Yongguk but  he didn't make it because I punched him so hard in his face that he wobbled. "." I said and shook my hand, it hurt a lot. "You're gonna pay for that ." The guy said and started to stand up. He barely got upright before Zelo was on him. I was trying hard to calm the kid down and get him off of the other guy. The guy was passed out by the time I was able to get Zelo stop hitting him. 
 
"You almost done over there?" I asked Yongguk. "Yeah I just gotta get Daehyun untied." "Well hurry it up. We need to get out of here and call the cops." "I'm going as fast as I can." Yongguk said slightly annoyed. At that moment Youngjae made it across the walkway followed by Himchan and Jongup. "______ is your hand ok?" Youngjae asked and gave you a kiss. I wrapped my arms around him and said "My hand is fine. I'm glad you guys are ok." I kissed him and he pulled me tighter, I opened my mouth and let his tongue enter my mouth. "Ew. If you are gonna do that you should wait until you are alone." Himchan said and walked to the guy on the floor, he still had the rope that had bound him. "Do you guys care if I tie him to the walkway?" He asked "Go ahead. It will make it easy for the cops to find him." I said. Youngjae held my hand and walked with me to the door. 
 
The 7 of us were standing in the director's office finishing up with the police. "If you guys remember anything else that happened give me a call." The officer handed each of us a card and left. Yongguk, Himchan, Daehyun, Jongup, and Zelo followed the officer out leaving you and Youngjae alone. He wrapped his arms around me back hugging me."You ready to go home babe?" He whispered "I'm more than ready Jae. I don't think I've ever been this ing tired" "That kind of language is not flattering on a lady. Even the little one doesn't like it" He said and nuzzled my neck. I rubbed my side where the kick had come from and brushed Youngjae's hand "I blame you for making her like that." "At least my little princess will be a classy lady." "Your little princess kicks like an MMA fighter." Just then Zelo came back in the room "Do you guys mind giving me a ride home?" "Of course not honey." I said to the kid whose face brightened "Thank you. I like riding with you way better than with the other guys." I hugged the kid and walked toward the door "Where is my hug?" Youngjae asked when we reached the car "Your hugs are how we got this little bugger." I said pointing to my stomach "Ew. I so didn't need that mental picture." Zelo said pretending to gag. "Come on you guys. We need to go home." Youngjae said and opened the door for me. We all got in and headed to Zelo's house, we dropped him off and headed to our house. "Babe?" "Yeah Jae?" "I love you." "I love you too." "Today made me realize something." "That Mondays ?" "No. I want to marry you." "Are you asking or are you just messing with me?" "I'm asking. ______, Will you marry me? I'd get down on one knee but we're in the car." "Yes. I will marry you." I said, with tears about to fall from my eyes. Youngjae looked over at me "Babe you don't know how happy you just made me." He pulled into our driveway and barely shut the car off before I hugged "______ you're suffocating me." "Sorry Jae." I kissed him and we made our way into the house where Youngjae got the hug he wanted. 
 
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************
A/N sorry about the weak ending. I was having a lot of trouble figuring out how to end it without dragging it out longer than it needed to be....