Final

Endless Adventures

Jieun pulled away from the hug, and felt her cheeks burning. Yoseob grinned at her, and then motioned for her to follow him. "Do you still live in the same apartment? I was debating whether to visit your apartment or not when I was looking for you." Jieun implied, as she followed him around. He turned off lights, and checked the security system. "Yes I do! I am planning to move out soon, somewhere closer to the restaurant." Yoseob told her, as they exited the restaurant. He grabbed his key and locked the door. "Let's go." he said, as he motioned for her to follow him. He walked to the bus, and Jieun followed him, like a child would their mother. Jieun walked a little faster, in order to catch up. "Why do you walk so fast?" she questioned, once she finally caught up to him. He yawned. "It's a late night, I'm tired. Am I walking too fast? I'll slow down." he said, as he started to walk drastically slower. Jieun laughed quietly, at how considerate he was even when he was exhausted. He turned her way and smiled a bit.
Jieun gasped. "Wow, it looks exactly the same." she said, in awe as she walked into Yoseob's apartment. He half-grinned, and rubbed the back of his neck. "Are you sleeping over?" he wondered, as he looked around. She shrugged. "I'm on break. I mean I-" "I know you're a singer, Jieun. Or IU." Yoseob interrupted her. Jieun gulped. "How did you..." He met her eyes. "I saw your music video when I went to noraebang with my co-workers. That was about a year ago." Yoseob told her. She sighed. "Yoseob..I, I don't know what to say. I mean..I didn't want to tell you I was because I was afraid of what could happen. Not only that, but I liked that you didn't know my identity. I liked it because you didn't give me any special treatment..it felt good to be a normal person for once." Jieun blabbered, quickly. Yoseob smiled at her, "You didn't have to explain yourself, but thank you anyway. I just wanted to let you know. I was a little upset at first, but then I thought about it more and I figured there was a good reason why you didn't tell me." Yoseob replied, before he smiled kindly at her. She smiled gratefully. "You are a very understanding person, Yoseob-oppa." she implied. "I was planning to sleep in a hotel, but if you don't mind..." "Of course not. It will be like the old times." Yoseob replied, as he started to walk to his room. Jieun followed him. Yoseob grabbed his blanket and started to fold it up. "It's okay. You don't need to replace them." Jieun told Yoseob, as she walked to him. "Why? They aren't clean." Yoseob replied. Jieun shrugged. "It's a lot of work. I'm tired...and so are you." Jieun said, as she set her bag down in his room. "You don't have anything to sleep in?" Yoseob questioned. Jieun shook her head. Yoseob walked to his closet and grabbed a black t-shirt, and handed it to Jieun.

 

"Good morning Yoseob-oppa!" Jieun exclaimed, as Yoseob walked into the kitchen. "What are you doing?" he wondered, as he looked over her shoulder. She turned her head his way slightly, so that their faces were close, and froze. "Are you going to make the first move, or am I going to have to do it?" she wondered, her voice steady even thought she was trembling as she eyed his lips. He chuckled, and then rested his chin on her shoulder. "What? What are you talking about?" he joked. Jieun pouted, and grabbed the toast she just made, shoving it in his mouth. He coughed, and stepped away, taking it out of his mouth. Jieun laughed evily, and he put the toast back on the plate. Yoseob took a step towards her, and smirked. Jieun could feel her cheeks burning, and she suddenly felt shy. He grinned mischeviously so his dimples showed, and confidently strided. She took steps back, until she hit the counter, and Yoseob continued. He stopped when their faces were inches apart again. This time he rested his hands on her waist and he moved even closer. Jieun held her breath, and looked in his eyes. He moved closer...and then he brought his mouth to her ear. "Shall we go on an adventure?" She pouted, and then hit him. "Stop teasing me!"

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: Very short ending....but I really hope you all enjoyed this story and I had a lot of fun writing this :) IUSEOB needs more love <3 thank you for reading, you all ^^ God bless~